Changing Plan- End

Changing Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo has been planning for this trip for weeks. A nice sweet bonding time with his boyfriend, away from the city, from the busy sound either morning or night. It’s a great plan, and Myungsoo can't hide the smile, imagining the time he will spent with Woohyun, laying down on the grass and maybe, like the usual thing couple would do while camping, looking up and make a wish upon the stars under the beautiful moonlight-- that seems nice. Such a perfect plan.

 

But, unfortunately the plan got ruined. Surely, Myungsoo didn't expect this, not at all. And there's nothing he could do but blame himself for rejoicing this too soon, because that very night, out of the blue, Mother Nature decided to play a simple trick on him.


The crystal beads fall from the sky and the wind howls. Myungsoo notes that the weather isn’t going to be ceasing down anytime soon, so he’s stuck here, having nothing to do but observes the dark crying clouds. 


Myungsoo traces his finger running along the trace of water’s drop on his window. The flow was going slowly down, and it takes only a second when Myungsoo blinks, the small bead vanishes, quickly dropping down in one shot. 


He sighs. Damn he’s so bored. If only the weather was nice, he would have makes barbeque chicken by now, laughing along with Woohyun and having a great time with him, but instead here he is now, whining how unfair the Mother Nature is to him, for him to have a little time, spending with his beloved.


Myungsoo feels something warm on his cheeks and when he turns around, Woohyun is smiling down at him, offering a cup of hot chocolate. 


“Here” Woohyun says, smile still pasted on his face. “Something to cheer you up”


Myungsoo takes the cup and not before murmuring “thanks” to Woohyun. A sip of the hot liquid, drowning down in his throat, makes him feels a lot warmer, not just physically but emotionally as well. 


He glances up and beams at him, dimples appear on both sides of his cheeks. “Thanks, Namu” he says it, again, only to sound more sincere this time. 


And Woohyun unexpectedly leans down, closing the gap between them, having a little taste of some of the chocolate foams on Myungsoo’s lips. “Delicious” He says when they break apart, only to grin after seeing the younger blush. 


It has been more than 3 months since they dated, and Myungsoo still can’t help but to blush whenever he does something as sweet as stealing kisses like that. And since Myungsoo never set a “no kiss” rules in the house, Woohyun can safely assumes that, that’s a free pass for him to kiss his boyfriend. 


“Woohyun” Myungsoo shutters, for a bit, only to realize how much he misses this guy so much. That’s why he planned for this trip. He wants to spend time with him since Woohyun would mostly be busy with each passing weeks doing his works.  But then, he suddenly remembers about the failed trip so instead of grabbing him by the neck to kiss him again, he says, “I’m sorry” 


“Hm? For what?” Woohyun asks, tilting his head.


“For ruining the trip. For not listening to that weather woman earlier and for messing up our supposed to be bonding time together” He pouts. 


Woohyun chuckles at that gesture. It’s cute. Myungsoo may turns 26 this year, but his actions sometimes made Woohyun questions on his real age. 


He ruffles Myungsoo’s hair like a little kid that he is and kisses his forehead. “Stop pouting, I can’t control myself if you do that” He says, and Myungsoo hits him in the tummy, kinda of a small protest while murmuring “ert” which doesn’t help Woohyun from keeps chuckling at the cuteness. 


“Don’t worry about it, okay. We still can enjoy our time here” He says, glancing around the room, only to see the darkness in the living room, and a few stack of camping equipment that probably need to be kept in the storeroom again soon.

 

After thinking, thinking and thinking again, finally, an idea pops up. 


“Hey, why not we make our own camping spot here” He says,  with a glint of fondness in his eyes at the bright idea. “We could build a tent, our living room is big enough for a tent” He says it again only this time, a little bit hype. He turns to Myungsoo (who eyes still blinking innocently, probably trying to register the idea) and asks. “So? You want to do it?”


Myungsoo blinks, again. Then, why not. It’s better than doing nothing but whining about the weather, so he replies “Yes, let’s do it”

 


“Now go get the pillows and blankets, I will decorate the fort” Woohyun commands and being the obeying boyfriend that he is, Myungsoo sprints away to get the said stuffs. 


They just finished making a font, instead of a tent. (Blame Myungsoo, for losing the manual and both have no ideas how to set up that tent). And so after minutes of doing nothing but watching all the scrabbles part of the tent laying messily on the floor, Woohyun decided that it’s best to make a fort instead, and besides, “It’s romantic and perfect for our date” Woohyun emphasized on the last word, and again grinned when Myungsoo blushed. 


“Hyung…” 


Woohyun looks up and chuckles at the view in front of him right now. Myungsoo is holding a pile of blankets, comforter and some fluffy pillows and his face is now hidden behind the tall stack. Myungsoo walks forward, a little bit wobbling in the way, probably trying not to let a single fall, and damn Woohyun is so in love with this kid. He’s cute, Woohyun proudly says. 


“Hyung…Stop staring and help me” Myungsoo whines.


“Okay, okay, I’m here” He says, once he’s done praising his boyfriend’s cuteness i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter