final.

not so innocent.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 FINAL    

“Come on, Wendy! Spin the bottle!” Seulgi said, a little bit too excited. It was just another friday night and the Red Velvet members were super bored. That’s how they ended up drinking and playing truth or dare. At this point, Irene was sitting on Seulgi’s lap, Wendy was leaning against the couch – so she wouldn’t fall – Joy was laughing a bit too loud and Yeri was starting to get hyper (even though she wasn’t supposed to be drinking, she had one or two small bottles of Smirnoff Ice – but Irene stopped her when she was about to get the third bottle). Wendy spun the bottle and it pointed at Seulgi and Irene. “Ah, which one of you will be answering?” Wendy asked, tilting her head a little bit. “Seulgi!” Irene quickly said. “But-” Before Seulgi could even finish her sentence, Irene pressed her lips against the younger’s. “Do it for your Bae.”

Seulgi sighed and nodded her head. “Truth or dare?” Wendy asked. “Dare. You at truth. And you already know everything about my life.” Seulgi said and jutted her lips, waiting for her friend to give her a dare. “Ah, you’re right. Hm… What about a show? I bet Irene wouldn’t mind. I dare you to strip to your undergarments!” Wendy, Joy and Yeri could just laugh at Irene’s face after she heard the dare. She tried to hold her girlfriend, no one was supposed to see that y body. It was hers. “Ani, ani! Seulgi won’t be doing that.” Irene glared at Wendy. “That’s your fault. You were the one telling me to do this.” The bear-looking girl stood up and Wendy quickly put Partition to play. “Make it y, Seulbear!” Seulgi was a bit drunk, she couldn’t stand still, she kept tripping by herself, but still managed to make a few dance steps before lifting her shirt a little bit and showing her abs. “Go, Seulgi! I just wanna be the girl you like!” Joy shouted before laughing with Wendy – both of them were finding it extremely funny to see Irene being all jealous over her girlfriend. Just when Seulgi was about to remove her shirt, Wendy stopped her. “That’s enough! No one wants to see your body. We just want to see Irene jealous.” Seulgi pouted. “I was enjoying it.”

Meanwhile, Yeri had her hand covering her eyes. Joy looked at the maknae and rolled her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter