Lonely Kitty

Busy

Thoughts are in Italics

_____________________________

 

When Taekwoon woke up, he instantly sat up and looked around. He gazed up to see a familiar white clock and realised he was in his room, as always. And as usual, when he walked into the living room, most of the members were already gone. In particular, Hakyeon was already gone. Feeling upset, he went to wash up and cooked himself a bowl of noodle for breakfast which he finished quickly and proceeded to lay himself on the sofa.

Today was one of those days when he was free and that only made the day feel much longer, amplifying his loneliness. It wasn't that s don't care for him either, it's just that the person he want to see and be cared by was never there when he was awake. Like this morning when he woke up, he was sleeping in his bed rather than the sofa which he was napping on last night while waiting for Hakyeon to return home. The alarm he set to wake himself in the middle of the night and at dawn was all switched off so he couldn't wake up to see Hakyeon. And even the snacks he secretly hid to keep himself awake at night was all confiscated! (Hmph!)

Taekwoon pouted to himself as he scrolled through his twitter. There were pictures and short videos of Hakyeon's scenes in his dramas on his twitter page; pictures of him driving in a car with the side of his face injured, of him smiling with blood on his leg and him slamming the other actor into a fence with ease and those made Taekwoon's lips curl unconsciously. Hakyeon is as cool and hardworking as ever, he thought proudly. But he also recalled that it was due to these filmings that Hakyeon wasn't able to spend much time with him and he was back to being gloomy again. For the sake of Vixx, I'll endure... But I really miss you, Yeonie...

_______________________________________

A few weeks has passed since then and Taekwoon was trying to numb himself with dance practices for their new comeback. When the comeback was announced, Taekwoon thought that Hakyeon could finally spend some time with him albeit for practicing, but that hope was destroyed when the dance coach told them that their leader would be having separate training sessions due to his busy schedules. Hence it led to Taekwoon trying even harder to get Hakyeon off his mind by focusing on his practices. The members were worried and tried all ways to stop him from overexerting himself (even having Hyuk carry him over his shoulders back to the dorm forcefully) but he would just stay up on the sofa waiting for Hakyeon despite pesterings from the members to sleep and ending up falling asleep anyway before their leader is home. This vicious cycle is causing Taekwoon to space out more during practices, resulting in more mistakes and he would nod off a lot of times in the middle of their conversations.

One day after practice, Taekwoon was camping on the sofa again, like a pet awaiting their owner to return home and this time, he didn't wait long before a click resounded from the main door that signalled his owner's leader's return. His head shot up towards the direction of the sound like a cat perking it's ears up when alerted and to his pleasant surprise, it was really Hakyeon who came back from work.

"Woonie? You're still awake again?" Hakyeon asked not in a questioning tone but more in a chiding tone as he put down his bag and walked to Taekwoon.

When Hakyeon sat down on the space beside Taekwoon on the sofa, he was immediately tackled by a furry ball huge body and a pair of arms wrapped around his neck tightly. Taekwoon nuzzled at his neck, tickling his jaws with his hair and Hakyeon couldn't resist a smile at the cute sight.

"Did you miss me my little kitty?" Hakyeon questioned and thread his fingers through the soft hair at his neck.

"Nng..." Taekwoon replied with a muffled sound, nodding his head simultaneously.

"Aww is this why you've been sleeping on the sofa? You're waiting for me?"

"...Yeonie's never back..." Taekwoon tightened his arms around Hakyeon's neck and pouted, finally looking up into Hakyeon's eyes.

And of course, how could Hakyeon resist that puppy eyes (or kitty eyes).

"I've been neglecting you so much these days my poor kitty... Don't worry, now that my filming has ended I'll make it up to you okay?" Hakyeon cooed and squeezed Taekwoon's neck gently.

"Sleep with Woonie tonight," Taekwoon closed his eyes to enjoy the warm hand caressing his nape.

"Not only tonight, I'll sleep with you every night from now on so don't complain about me then."

"I won't."

Hakyeon placed a gentle kiss on Taekwoon's forehead and heaved the latter up, one arm around his waist and the other supporting his . The sudden movement made Taekwoon fall forward even more, hugging Hakyeon even tighter.

"So I heard someone has been misbehaving these days, overexerting himself just because I'm not here to scold him hmm?" Hakyeon whispered into Takewoon's ear, which reddened almost instantly and the arm around his waist moved to give the latter's two soft pats.

"Did not!" Taekwoon yelped in embarrassment and bit Hakyeon's neck in retaliation.

"It's okay Woonie, we'll take this slowly in the bedroom shall we? Someone's in need of a punishment~"

And the locking sound of the bedroom's door marked the start of Taekwoon's doom. (Or happiness? ;P)