Final

Wake Up!

With no particular reason, Donghae woke up at 2am. With a groan escaping his lips, he glanced at the sleeping figure beside him. As he saw that his boyfriend, hyukjae was still fast asleep, he turned around and grabbed his phone to past time and try to make himself sleepy again. He visited his social media accounts but still it didn’t make him sleepy.

 

Donghae was frustrated about waking up in the middle of the night and being bored. He opened up the youtube icon and started watching some random videos. Starting from music videos to dance covers to some video tutorials and to cooking videos. He even questioned himself on how he managed watching cooking videos when in fact he was watching a music video to begin with.

 

He brushed off those thoughts and continued watching some cooking videos, which didn’t failed to make him hungry and be frustrated because he knows that they have no stocks of food in their kitchen at the moment. His stupid boyfriend had forgotten to do grocery shopping which lead them to an empty kitchen. Though, he couldn’t really blame his boyfriend because both of them are busy with their works, but still it’s hyukjae’s fault.

 

Donghae locked his phone before facing his sleeping boyfriend. Without a second thought, donghae started shaking the sleeping form of his boyfriend.

 

“Wake up.” Donghae said while still shaking the sleeping hyukjae.

 

“...” Hyukjae just pushed away donghae’s hand and continued sleeping.

 

“Hyukjae~ Wake up.” Donghae shaked him harder this time.

 

“Argh! What do you want?” Hyukjae mumbled sleepily.

 

“Wake up and look at me.” Donghae ordered.

 

With a groan, Hyukjae opened his eyes and look around to find his phone to check the time and when he saw that it’s only 2 in the morning, he looked at donghae with confusion.

 

“Are you okay? What’s the matter?” Hyukjae asked.

 

“I’m okay.” Donghae answered.

 

“Then what’s the matter? Why are you still awake?” Hyukjae asked again.

 

“I’m hungry and i don’t know what to eat.” Donghae mumbled but it’s loud enough for hyukjae to hear him properly.

 

“Okay.” Hyukjae said, slightly confused.

 

“Okay? That’s all you have to say? Are you kidding me?” Donghae said sternly.

 

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Hyukjae thought.

 

“What else do you want me to say hae?” Hyukjae asked slightly.

 

“I said I’m hungry and I don’t know what to eat.” Donghae repeated.

 

‘I asked him what does he want me to say, not repeat himself but then he got mad when i said okay so what should i say now?’ Hyukjae thought before mentally shaking his head.

 

“Okay donghae, i get that you’re hungry but what does that have to do with me?” Hyukjae asked carefully and slowly as if he knows that he asked the damn wrong question.

 

“Lee Hyukjae, you’re my boyfriend for….. How many years was it?” Donghae stopped midway of his sentence to ask his boyfriend.

 

“3 years hae. 3 years.” Hyukjae answered with a roll of his eyes.

 

“Yes, boyfriend for 3 years and you’re seriously asking me that?” Donghae’s voice dropped and it sounds scary.

 

“Do i need to answer that baby?” Hyukjae, once again, asked a stupid question.

 

Donghae rolled his eyes before answering “Just go to the ing store and buy me food!”

 

Hyukjae widened his eyes as donghae cursed.

 

“Woah wait. Why do i need to go to the store just to buy you food?” Hyukjae asked.

 

“Because you’re my boyfriend and it’s YOUR responsibility to make me happy and being happy means with a full stomach.” Donghae answered before smirking slightly.

 

“But baby it’s freaking 2 in the morning!” Hyukjae slightly raised his voice.

 

“Yes, and so? I’m hungry so go and buy some food.” Donghae rolled his eyes while answering.

 

“I didn’t signed up for this.” Hyukjae mumbled to himself but donghae heard him so mumbling is actually pointless.

 

“You can always have the resign option though.” Donghae said quietly and Hyukjae widened his eyes as this somewhat mean that donghae was opening the subject of a possible break up.

 

“Oh no no no. I didn’t signed up for this but it doesn’t mean that i won’t do it. Just wait there and i’ll wash up and go to buy some foods for you, okay baby?” Hyukjae said before pecking donghae’s forehead and heading up to the bathroom to wash up.

 

After a few moments later, hyukjae went out of the bathroom.

 

“What do you want to eat hae?” Asked hyukjae.

 

“I don’t really know but i somewhat feel like i want to eat salty foods right now.” Donghae answered cutely.

 

“Hmm. Okay. Wait for me and i’ll be back before you know it.” Hyukjae pecked donghae’s cheek and forehead before grabbing his car keys and wallet to go to the nearest convenience store that was 3 blocks away.

 

As hyukjae arrived at the convenience store, he immediately roamed around to find what salty foods that would donghae want. The only salty food that hyukjae can think of at the moments is the chips. Hyukjae grabbed 3 bags of chips, 2 cups of instant noodles that he thinks will somehow suit hae’s definition of salty foods, and lastly 2 sandwiches since hae might look for other foods. As hyukjae was about to go to the counter, he saw a pack of dried seaweed and he grabbed 5 packs of it because donghae has recently showed a habit of eating dried seaweeds. He went to the counter and paid all the stuffs he bought and went home.

 

As he arrived to their house, he immediately went to their room and saw donghae sitting in the middle of the bed while watching tv.

 

“I’m back.” Hyukjae announced before handling the 2 plastic bags to donghae.

 

Donghae immediately searched the plastic bags and saw the instant noodles.

 

“Hyukkie, i want this.” Donghae said as he gave hyukjae the instant noodles.

 

Hyukjae nodded before going in the kitchen to boil water for the noodles. After 10 minutes, hyukjae went back to their room with the 2 noodles and chopsticks and saw hae happily eating the snacks.

 

“Here baby. Be careful. It’s hot.” Hyukjae said before handling the noodles to donghae.

 

“Thank you.” Donghae said before started eating the noodles and occasionally eating the chips too.

 

Soon, Hyukjae joined Donghae in eating his own noodles too while watching the tv.

 

Donghae finished eating his noodles and now was looking for a sandwich.

 

“i bought two sandwiches. Go ahead and eat it.” Hyukjae said before smiling softly as he watched donghae eating the sandwiches cutely.

 

After donghae was finished eating, hyukjae cleaned up and placed the untouched bags of chips and packs of dried seaweed on one of the cabinets in the kitchen, thinking that donghae could eat it the next day.

 

Hyukjae went back to their room and turned of the tv, ignoring donghae’s protest against it.

 

“I was watching.” Donghae whined

 

“No. It’s 4am now. Let’s sleep. You can watch tv tomorrow… i mean later..” Hyukjae said before laying down beside donghae.

 

“Hyuk.” Hae said.

 

“Agh. Fine but until 4:30 only! I still want to sleep~” Hyukjae said and let donghae watch again.

 

The clock ticked at 4:30 and hyukjae immediately turned off the tv.

 

“Sleep now hae.” Hyuk ordered.

 

“I will. Thank you for the foods earlier and sorry if i disturbed your sleep.” Hae mumbled before hugging hyukjae.

 

“You’re welcome hae. No need to apologize. I’m willing in doing those things for you because i love you.” Hyukjae confessed.

 

“I love you too hyukkie. Goodnight.” donghae said.


“I love you more but kiss me goodnight first before actually sleeping.” Hyukjae said and donghae immediately lifted his head to peck hyukjae’s lips before falling asleep for the second time of the night.

 

AN:

I hope you enjoyed this story of mine! Have a nice day! I love you! <3 :*