Chapter 1

LOVE ME AND HEAL ME
"Mark, you really don't have to stay with one of us?" Donghyuck asked "Nae, omma's friend is living in Seoul and i'll be fine there i guess" i shrugged "Sure?" the others looked at me in real concern "Yup, and i came to know that one of the children was my childhood friend but i didn't remember anything tho" i picked my bag and hung it on my shoulder" "Bet you can feel comfortable there" Taeyong hyung said "Yes i will be, it's just for a week or two, bye guys" i waved at them once the driver helped putting my luggage inside the cab and they waved back. I'm now currently a part of SM Rookies with them, ready to debut anytime, we were surprisingly close to each other despite the competetiveness. Upon reaching the address, now i stood before a large mansion. Lucky enough that mom has confirmed that they still lived here and had informed the family beforehand. I pressed the door bell and by the click of the gate, i entered it. "You must be Minhyung" a gentle lady in her 40s greeted me "Yes, i go by the name Mark now" i bowed "I am Mrs. Jung you can call me Aunty or Mrs Jung, i'm cousin friends with your mom, we both are half Canadian. by the way You look quite the same though i won't remember you if i see you somewhere else, come on in". I followed the lady into the house, which was rather warm despite the cold outside, kept and clean. I was led to a cosy room "My daughter refused to stay here, the other room is used as storage and probably there is her sibling's room but its better to keep this occupied, be comfortable and if you need anything, we'll provide you" i nodded in response "If you hadn't have breakfast, come to the kitchen" "I had it before i came, uh. Can i shower and rest" i asked and the woman nod. "The bathroom is to the left, i'll leave for now" she went down to the living room. I gathered my towel and casual dress and headed to the bathroom, having a nice shower. The house was quiet which seems like no other family members were there. After putting my things away i finally get to rest. A hectic month filled with extra trainings was hard as well as middle school senior year. I tried to take a rest but decided to scan the room in rose pink, it doesn't seem like it was not used due to the smell of perfume and a warm feeling of being present. By the study table there was a photo frame which shows two children, a boy who looked like a high schooler with a girl who seemed younger, written 2012 at one side [A/N: PRESENT YEAR 2013] Maybe the boy was my childhood friend? The children had a clear face and good looking each, not a surprise their mother was a pretty woman. Besides it, i found few books lying and i scanned them, a particular one caught my eye because it was not a story book but a notebook, it would not be harmful if i look its content right? 'Welcome to SaeByul's notebook ^^' it reads then i flipped the page, there was a passport size photo of a girl, probably younger than me 'MY PROFILE- Jung Saebyul. English name: Lydia Call me: Sae. Birthday: dd/mm/ 2000 (Your birthdate) Height: 155cm Hobbies: Singing and dancing, watching movies School: (insert your middle school of 6th grade)' [A/N: she developed autism at grade 6] I Flipped the pages once again. To see a list of her friends, to my most surprise i saw my name at the first written like 'Lee Minhyung (Mark)- Omma told me Minhyung was my first friend but i didn't remember anything about him since we were only babies at that time or a year old. All information i know about him is he is a year older than me and we liked each other very much while we were babies which made SeJong oppa jealous. I hope i meet Minhyung oppa again' beside it was a photo of us as babies. I smiled at it. So, she was the one who was my friend? It made me excited to meet her, maybe i'd ask Mrs. Jung afterwards. I read the notebook but it came to an end, last updated on 6th June, 2012. "Its been a year" i pouted. "Saebyul, what is it?" i heard Mrs. Jung yell and ran to a particular room since i can hear the loud shut of the door. I don't know what exactly happened but it wasn't good. A dog barked and i get out of the room to check it out. Once i peeked at the room which was located at the first floor directed from the living room. All i see was a girl playing with her phone quietly but facing out the window that i can't see her face and Mrs. jung watching from afar with a german shepherd beside. I decide to walk back. "You want anything, minhyung" Mrs.Jung asked as i was taking the stairs "Nothing much, i thought there was trouble" "Not a problem, Saebyul just let her iPod hang", i nod "I heard Saebyul was my childhood friend, can i meet her?" i asked "I'm sorry Minhyung, you won't be able to" i see sadness all over her face "Okay maybe next time?" "You wont be able to, she developed Autism last year" I was lost, i didn't know what it is, i just nod not wanting to ask any further and went to the room i'm in and laid on the bed, searching what Autism is.