Taeny

KISSED IN THE RAIN

                           

                     " Mommy ..  I want to kissed someone while it's raining too~~". Taeyeon's mother closed the book and kissed her daughter , " Taengoo darling~~ I know you would ", she said and help her daughter sleep , " I will kissed someone in the Rain!", taeyeon shout before she slowing drift to dreamland...

 

                                

 

 

                 I don't know how exactly i falled for her , i don't know how can i be this.. I fell in love with a girl~~ i know i shouldn't but i can't stop my heart from beating crazily when she's near..... Tiffany Hwang , the beautiful, the gorgeous, the y , the popular , the perfect goddess! While me Kim Taeyeon , the nerd , the ugly , the ...... Ah!...I'm a total loser and first of all, i'm a girl~~……

 

                 I can't help but stare at her , her smile that eyesmile , so beautiful and perfect , we're in the same class but i don't think she knows me :(  .. That lips , if i had the chance to kissed her and let her be mine and that buts so y and big , what if i..." Ehemz!", i jerked right away , " Don't do that again yul!", i screamed at Yuri , my heart almost explode! " You... You like Fany right?", she asked , i stopped everything i was doing right now and looked at her , " What are you saying ? Me with that popular Hwang Never! And i remind you she's a ' girl~~' ", i said laughing fakely at the end , " Oh no you don't , the way you stare at her explains everything", she fold her arms and look at me intensely , " Mw..mwo... I .. I", then suddenly she clapped her hands and laughed crazily , " Tae... I'm just kidding , i wish you can see your face~ muhahaha!", she laughed , i stare at her angrily and look else where , i'm relieved that she didn't mean those words! 

 

                      I was walking towards the school , Yuri called me this morning telling me she's sick and she can't came to school , so i'm walking alone .... 

 

             I dropped by the ice - cream shop as always ... I bought my favorite vanilla ice - cream , I smiled while eating it ... It has the power to calmed me down at once, " Strawberry ice-cream please~", that voice , i know i heard it before , i turned around and ...it's her , ( DUGUN!DUGUN!DUGUN!!) Omo! My heart... " Taeyeon...", she called waking me up , she know my name ? , " Ah.....He-Hello", I can't look at her at all , " I don't know you loved ice - cream too", she smiled ,ooo my heart , " Ye-Yeah ...i love it... A Lot!!", I smiled , " C'mon let's go!", she get past me...leaving my face so red .. " Okay!".. Yul thank you so much for being sick! I know i'm bad..;)

 

 

    " Tae... Why are you so far... Come here~", she called and i ran to stand beside her , " Okay", luckily my nervousness are gone , so i am not shuttering anymore and smile at her , " You're cute with that dimples!", she chuckles ," Hah??.. You too... Your eyesmiles are  very beautiful!", she looked down, is she blushing??.." Thank you..", she said softly , " Tiff..", i was cut off by Siwon , he came beside Tiffany and peck her cheeks , " Baby..",  he called , tiffany smiled at him , i really don't know they're together? Together?!! , " I.. I'll leave you two", i said and ran away from them , i heard her calling my name but my heart's so hurt , my chest is very tight! Heart to breath...

 

                   As soon as i reach the school , i ran up to the top floor , " Ahh!! NO!! No~~~", i i finally cry out , my legs are shaken , i just sat on the floor , " It's not fair!! Why~~", i looked up to the sky , " Why do you let me fall in love with a person who can never be mine! Why don't you stop me!!"..

 

                       My eyes are swollen , i need to hide my eyes , i'm still school ... I looked  down ... I'm still sniffing , ( THUD )  I bumped into someone , " Sorry !". I said and try to walk , "Taeyeon?", it's her again... " Hmm", i tried to walk again but she held my wrist ..tight ," Are you crying?", she asked worriedly , " No...not at all ..haha", I was about to take off her hand but she then cupped my face , letting me face her," Why? Who let you..cry?", you , it's you.... "  Dust get in... Nothing much ", i said , " Taeyeon~~", i take off her hand cupping my face , " I'm going ... And anyway you don't need to act like you care..". And left her...

 

 

                  I went to Yuri's house , i know she's sick but she doesn't looked like one at all ," So you're ' Sick ' ", i asked , " Hmm.. Taengoo i'm so sick.. Look at me ...am i pale..", she pout , " No not at all , you're as black as a coal!", i laughed at her , " Yah!", she shouted with that angry face , " Yul..... I need to asked you something", she looked at me , asking me to continue , " How can a person forget another person ?", i asked bluntly , she tapped her chin , " Hmm.... Forgetting a person is that which cannot be done.. Because it's not just a thing you know , we can talk to them , do things with them .. But why are you asking me ? Are you perhaps in love!", she screamed i needed to cover , " Shh......", she nod and whispered , " Finally our taengoo had found someone !", she rejoice and clapped her hands making me punch her , " Yahh... I'm a human too , i can fall in love !", she looked at me with that intense eye again , " But why do you need to forget him?", she asked making me sight , " ' Her ' Yul it's a 'Her'...", i looked down thinking back when Siwon kisses her , " It's Tiffany right?", she asked i nod , " It's okay tae..i understand ... Love doesn't differ gender you know, but why did you want to forget her ?", she asked again , " Arg.. She's together with Siwon..", i'm all sad again , i can feel my chest tightening , how can i love you this much! And yet you didn't know anything ... ," Taeng ... Don't worry there's a lot of fish in the sea .." She pat my back , " Haha..yul i should go...", i rushed out because i can feel my tears filling my eyes ....

 

  

                  I wait for Yuri ...she taking too long , she said she needs to pee but she's taking more than 1 hour already , (Clak) omo it's raining... I run back to the school to take cover , " Why are they so many!", i almost screamed tired of everything happening these days, " Yea...they are..".... " Fany.. ", i blunt out , she laugh , " Fany... I like it ", she smiled and stand beside me , she strech her hand and let the rain touched her , " I love it when it rains", i can't stop looking at her , taeyeon...you can't be like this anymore , " Yeah it is", i also strech my hand , " Wanna have some fun?", she askes but before i can say a word she pulled me down.. " Ahh..", i screamed but she laughed at me and spin around , " It's beautiful!", she shout , i laughed at her , she's so cute like that and more beautiful..

 

             " Here ", i gave her my hanky , the rain had stopped and we sat in the bench , " Thank you ..", as she take it , i look at the sky , smile and looked at her , admiring her again... , " Go home fast and changed , you might be sick", i said and stood up , " No..", i looked at her confusedly , she stood up and locked her hand in mine , " I wanna be with you..", ( Dugun!Dugun!Dugun!) , " Eh... Wh-Why?", she walk , letting me walk along with her as well , " Because..we don't have time to see this much in school when i want to start conversation with you , you'll run or ignore me", she said , what me ignoring her..run away? I don't understand ... I used to walk away from her because she's the popular kid while i'm just me .... But i never know she tried to approach me , now i felt guilty! , I laughed , " Haha.. I never know it..",  she stopped , " Fany...", she looked down so i can't see her face but i have not courage to look at it , " Taeyeon.. Do you hate me?", she asked which surprised me , i don't , i love you , " Anni!", i almost shout , she looked up and smile which make me smile too , " Then never ignore me again!", she command , i shiver silently at her glare ...all i can do is nod..

 

            I jumped to my bed and sighed loudly ,  i love to be with her but i'm sad that she can't be mine as well, that lucky Siwon...Without my knowing i slowly drift to sleep...

 

 

         " How dare you leave me?!", Yuri kept scolding at me... I know i'm wrong cause i forget about her yeaterday , " You took so long~~", she kick me from the back and walk past me victorously , " That's what you get!" .

 

                I looked outside , it's raining ... I smile thinking about yesterday but sight at the end , my hopeless love~~

                 " Taeng! ", Yuri shout and ran to me ,   " Mwoya!.. We almost fall!", She take a quick breath , " I know the best way to forget a person!", " Mwo! How!", " I read a book bout love today ,... You need to confess!", i step back ," No! That's..that's. ...", yuri came to stand beside me , " There's nothing to lose"..

 

 

        " Taeyeon... " she walk to me with that attractive smile , " Fany...I..um..I need to tell you something", " Hmm", she looked at me , " Not here", i get the courage to held her wrist and take her to the back of the school

 

" Fany...i love you"

"………"

" I know you'll be shock but it's true..."

"………"

" At least say something , shout at me!"

"………"

" Fa...."

" I love you too..." , she looked at me , and lean closer and closer till our lips touched , " I said i love you too".  I'm so shock! But Siwon ...No this is wrong i don't want to be like dad.. ," Fany..you have a boyfriend , i confessed to forget you ...goodbye " , i walked back to school but .... She loves me too? Then why is she together with Siwon? Will i really forget her with these unanswered question... I stop from walking , turned back and ran ....

 

 

     I heard sobbing coming from the backyard... I'm so confused right now? Why? .. I walked slowing to her , she sat there in the ground , hugging her legs ... So many question ran through my mind right now... I strech out my hand to touch her shoulder slowly , then the thunder roar and soon it began to rain again .... " Fany...." She looked up and stand right away , " I love you...", she said again with that sore eyes , red noise... I confessed i want to hug her right away but i don't like cheating... How dad did to mom...but i can't resist .. I cant bear , i hugged her , " I love you too...i don't care about Siwon anymore... I want you to be mine!", i sobbed , she then broke the hug ang cupped my face ," Siwon ...and I are just friends", she said softly , " But he kissed you ?", i asked but them she smile , " In USA... That's the way we welcome others...pabo taetae" she said and suddenly peck my lips , causing me to touch it instantly and smile , i hugged her and spin her around ..., " Tiffany Hwang .... Will you be mine!", i asked her as i put her down , " Of course...TAETAE!", She shout back ... Then slowing i lean forward and capture her lips ...then it happened...my childhood wish ...

' Kissed in the Rain'...