Final

April Fools

   Twice has been working hard for the past months since the TT era up to Knock Knock, the management decided to put these hard working kids in a vacation in Japan. 

"Girls! Gather up!" Jaljari oppa called out and everybody sat on the floor facing him "What is it oppa?" Jihyo sleepily asked, it's already 10:30 in the evening and they're all tired from their schedules. "Girls, PD-nim himself sent me here to deliver a good news" he said, Jungyeon yawned and stretch "Better make it fast oppa, I'm so sleepy" she uttered "Because of your hardwork, PD-nim decided to bring you to Japan for a vacation".

There was a moment of silence since they're processing it "Ohh were going to Japan- wait! Were going to Japan?!" Momo exclaimed and she's fully awaken now, Jaljari oppa nodded his head while smiling everybody cheered and their sleepiness is long forgotten enough. An excited Nayeon, hugged Mina making Jeongyeon jealous but she decided to hide it by wrapping her arms around Momo's waist.

"Your flight will be on the April 1st and see you guys! Good night!"

After that, they went back to their respective rooms and Jeongyeon plop down on the bed "You ok?" Momo asked upon seeing Jeongyeon who is spacing out "Are you jealous because of Nayeon unnie and Mina's closeness?" Jeongyeon sat on the bed "I am" she replied, Momo chuckled "Jung, you do know I'm courting Mina, right? Also Nayeon unnie obviously likes you. She just need to show it so you'll believe it". There was a moment of silence until Jeongyeon smiled, not a sweet smile tho but an evil smile "Why are you smiling like maniac?" Momo asked, she's extremely bewildered with Jeongyeon's mood change "Oppa said our flight will be on the April 1st, right?" She asked and Momo nodded her head "I have a plan know in order for us to know if Nayeon unniw feels the same or not on the April 1st".

The said day came and everybody is excited specially the JLine since they're finally back on their land. They rode the van going to the resort and everybody is arranged by couple with Jihyo being infront "This is why I hate being a single" She mumbled "Uhh were single too" Nayeon chimed, Jihyo turn around and smirk "Oh really?" Nayeon avoided Jihyo's gaze with her cheeks, tainted in red.

"Were going to the resort, after resting you can guys go to the pool and take a bath" their manager said, Momo and Jeongyeon exchange some glances "Are you sure about this?" Momo mouthed, Jeongyeon showed an okay sign, Momo could only pray that their plan will work. Soon, they arrived at the resort "The room assignments will be Sana and Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun, Mina and Momo, lastly Jihyo x Nayeon x and Jungyeon" Jaljari oppa announced "Geez, I'm stuck with a couple" Jihyo mumbled, Nayeon wanted to protest but she just remained silent since Jihyo would probably .

She has feelings for Jeongyeon but she's too scared to admit it since the latter is really cold to her, she's afraid of rejection so she just kept shut. They entered the room and saw two beds, Jihyo went to the other bed and threw herself "I'll occupy this and the two of share that bed" Jihyo said "I would throw you out on the pool later Park Jihyo!" Jeongyeon shouted. After resting for a couple of hours, they change into their swim attire and went to the pool and at the same time, Jeongyeon and Momo are setting up their plan.

[Nayeon]

    I sat at the side of the pool and dip my legs in the water. I turn my head to the side and saw Jeonyeon and Momo laughing, were not even a couple but why am I jealous? Momo is courting Mina and geez this feelings is driving me crazy! "You ok?" Mina asked, she went out of the water and settled beside me. I put a towel on her back so she won't catch cold "Goodness! Don't be jealous of them, Momoring is mine" Mina said as she nudge my arm "Were not even together so I don't have the rights to be jealous" I retorted "Why am I crushing on her? There are alot of girls or even boys out there but why her?".

"Unnie, maybe because you two are meant for eachother. Stop jumping to a conclusion though she's not asking you yet" she said, just then Momo shouted at the end of the pool "Guys! Help! Jeongyeon is drowning!" I know it's dangerous to run at the side of the pool but screw it! I went to the other side and saw Jeongyeon on the floor, barely breathing "Unnie save her please" Momo said, I kneeled beside her body and started to pump her chest, I hesitated for a bit but I did the mouth to mouth cpr "Aish! Wake up!" I shouted "Don't do this to me" and tears started to follow out of my eyes "Didn't I tell you how much you mean to me? Jeongyeon I love you" then I mouth to mouth her but then her lips started to lock on my own. It started to move and I felt her hand, cupping my cheeks....wait what?! I pushed her away "Wait! You..." She stood up while smiling at me, the another members are also smiling and some are chuckling "Happy April Fools" she said. My cheeks heated up and I covered my face with my arms "Hey, don't be shy" she said and she tried to remove my hand "I hate you!"

"Really? But awhile ago you said you love me" I slowly turn to her but I can't still remain an eye contact, she placed a hand on my chin making me look up "Look at me" she demanded and I followed her "Do you really mean the words you said awhile ago?" She asked and her eyes are full of sincerity and love "Yes" I replied, she smiled at me and said "Believe me when I say this, I love you too and can you be my girlfriend?" Without any hesitations, I answered yes. Our members cheered to us, she was about to kiss me when I push her to the pool but then, she grabbed my hand so the two of us fell inside, she kissed my lips and it tasted so sweet. Jeongyeon may prank me but this prank is my favorite one and I will surely remember this.

(A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed and please don't run on the side of the pool, if you don't want to get injured and all. And also, don't make jokes on that things ok? Some people might take it seriously, this is a fic and it's different from real life. Ok! Enough ranting! ByunPenguin signing off)