apple strudel

tarts & biscuits

so things don't go really as planned. well, not that yongguk had been expecting it to go smoothly, because with the b.a.p members, practically anything can happen. the leader doesn't really know what to do as he stares at the gargantuan mess across the floor, flour scattered about the entire kitchen. youngjae looks pointedly at yongguk - the third youngest had indeed told him they will never be able to bake a cake properly with the five of them. jongup lies face down in the giant pile of white, junhong sitting on him and munching on the strawberries that is supposed to be on himchan's birthday cake. daehyun is standing by youngjae, gobbling up the frosting. he pokes youngjae's lips with his creamed finger and it away, youngjae screaming and shoving him into the pile of flour.

yongguk wouldn't lie that he envisioned a fifty centimeters tall cake, chocolate icing lacing the edgeswith two biscuit sticks jutting out among the cluster of strawberries at the top. he tries to get the maknae off jongup, and slaps his temple when jongup staggers up and slips, catapulting back into the pile of white.

"what the hell are we going to do?" yongguk thinks aloud.

youngjae stomps on daehyun's head as he replies curtly, "order a cake, clean up this mess and pretend you never suggested this." yongguk's about to retort when the door clicks, and all of them freeze in place. himchan steps into the house, throws his bag onto the couch and turns to see his beloved kitchen looking like a war site.

"happy birthday...?" daehyun gulps as jongup rises, face caked into flour. the five of them wonder if they've got enough time to write their wills before himchan murders them, but surprisingly, himchan simply laughs and shoos them out.

"next time, leave the baking to me, alright?"