004

I Don't Need Your Love, Get Away From My Life

Sweats drifting off on the soccer team players, pants everywhere, running from here to there, shouts from the numerous fanboys and fangirls on the bench and etc. The soccer team is practicing for their incoming tournament next week. Nayoung as the team captain ball decided that they should practice every day until the tournament comes. Tired from the practice, Nayoung decided to call it a day.

“By the way, where’s Yebin?” the girl named Park Soyeon asked.

“She’s still unpacking her things in our new dorm, don’t worry we all know that Yebin is our best player, she can do it.” Nayoung said.

As Nayoung and Kyungwon was the only one left at the field, Nayoung decided to talk to Kyungwon about what happened between her and Minkyung.

“So Kyungwon…” Nayoung starts off.

“Yes unnie?”

“About your kiss with Minkyung, did you felt something when your lips touched?”

Kyungwon sighs, she doesn’t even know about her own feelings. “I don’t know, I didn’t felt something but I can’t also say that I didn’t liked what happened. It’s just that, it happened and that’s it. It’s not a mistake nor a sin but it just really did happened out of nowhere and I don’t know anymore.” Kyungwon explained herself.

“Okay I get your point. But Kyungwon, if ever you start liking or having feelings for Minkyung, please tell me.”

“Why unnie?” Kyungwon asked curiously.

“I just don’t want Minkyung to repeat her same mistake.” Nayoung’s tone of voice went down.

“Did something happened to her in the past?”

“Yes, but I think it’ll be better if Minkyung will be the one to tell you that, but for now, please take care of your own feelings first and also take care of Minkyung as a friend if you can.” Nayoung advised.

“Yes unnie, I’ll surely do that, I’ll keep your words. Let’s go back to the dorm now.”

And both of them stood up from the bench and started walking. As they were near the VIP building, they saw Eunwoo and Kyla heading back too.

“Eunwoo-yah!” Nayoung shouted as she calls for Eunwoo.

“Oh unnie!” Eunwoo responded and dragged Kyla again. “Are you done practicing? How was it?”

“It was just fine, same as ever. Our Kyungwon here is good at playing, I can bet she’ll be better than Yebin.” And Nayoung looks at Kyungwon then smile.

With the mention of Yebin’s name, Eunwoo’s brain started picturing again what happened back in the dorm. She wants Nayoung to know about this but she doesn’t know where to start. Glad that Nayoung broke the little silence between them.

“Where did you brought Kyla? Eunwoo I swear she’s underage, she’s 15.”

“Unnie calm down, I know. We just went to eat at the restaurant and a little getting to know each other since you paired me up with her when I can be with Kyulkyung.” Kyla heard this and felt a little disappointment. She thinks that Eunwoo doesn’t want to be her roommate and her mood went down little by little. 4 of them went back to the dorm already, Kyla headed straight to their room and lies down to her bed, she still thinks that Eunwoo doesn’t want to be with her. “Should I just talk to my parents again and leave this dorm? I could have just live alone.” She thought to herself. Eunwoo went inside and notices the gloomy Kyla.

“Illa-yah, is there something wrong?” Eunwoo sat down on the edge of Kyla’s bed and patted her.

“I’m not in the mood unnie, go away.” Kyla shoves Eunwoo’s hand on her shoulder.

Eunwoo was hurt by Kyla’s words and movements. But she still continue to ask the young girl.

“Hey, why are you being like this? Did I do something wrong?”

Even before Kyla can speak, Minkyung opens the door and calls Eunwoo and asked for a help.

“I’ll talk to you later, there is no way you won’t tell me what’s happening to you.”

And Eunwoo stood up from the bed and went outside.

//

When Nayoung went inside their room, Kyulkyung was sleeping, they also stick their beds together. So Nayoung decided to rest first and lies down next to Kyulkyung. When she was about to drift off to sleep, she felt a pair of hand wrapping on her and pulling her close, Kyulkyung is hugging her. She didn’t mind it as she’s already used to Kyulkyung’s clinginess on her. Kyulkyung is always clingy to everyone, that’s what Nayoung notice ever since childhood. Both of them drifted off to sleep.

They heard a knock on their door, it was the foods that Minkyung and Eunwoo ordered for their dinner. Minkyung went to get it and Eunwoo prepares the table. As for both of them was done preparing, they started to call everyone out, but Nayoung and Kyulkyung wasn’t coming out so Eunwoo decided to head to their room. Eunwoo saw the two of them sleeping and Kyulkyung hugging Nayoung, she’s also used to this, everyone knows how clingy Kyulkyung is.

“Nayoung unnie, Kyulkyung-ah~ Dinner is ready, everyone’s on the table now.” Eunwoo said shaking the both of them. Eunwoo saw them move and grunts from their sleep and they stood up, three of them heading to the dining room. They all eat in silence but Nayoung knows the atmosphere is weird, she knows about Kyungwon and Minkyung but she wasn’t sure about Yebin and Siyeon and Kyla and Eunwoo. Eunwoo wasn’t the type to be quiet, she’s the loudest but tonight, it seems like Eunwoo lost her voice. And Kyla was just close with Eunwoo a while ago and now it looks like she doesn’t know Eunwoo at all.

“Ah the atmosphere is weird.” Sungyeon groans in complaint.

“I think so too.” Nayoung said while eyeing her members. “Does anyone wants to dare to speak up?” she suggested.

“Yah Kang Yebin, Park Siyeon, the both of you were just loud a while ago, what happened?” Minkyung asked.

“Nothing. Nothing happened.” Siyeon speaks up.

“Yes unnie nothing. Nothing.” Nayoung starts to think that Eunwoo knows something, even a while ago when Eunwoo heard Yebin’s name. There is something she must know.

“Does anyone here lie to you Nayoung unnie?” the innocent girl Yewon asked.

“They do, especially Kang Yebin and Park Junghyun.” Yewon arced her one eyebrow, confuse for who is Park Junghyun.

“That’s me baby Yewon, my real name is Park Junghyun.” Siyeon said and winked at Yewon.

Sungyeon saw this and glared at Siyeon, then Yewon noticed her girlfriend and holds her hand under the table and squeeze it.

“But they’ll be guilty any minute soon so I don’t need to ask them now. They’ll come to me for sure.” Nayoung said with confident.

Yewon thought that she could tell Nayoung about her relationship with Sungyeon so that Nayoung could also tell Siyeon to stop flirting.

Everyone finished their dinner, Kyulkyung insisted to wash the plates and Minkyung also insisted to help her. Then everyone went to their respective rooms.

“Kyla.” Eunwoo tried to get Kyla’s attention but the girl doesn’t speak up.

“Kyla.”

“Kyla.”

“Kyla.”

Eunwoo had enough, she strangles Kyla on her bed.

“KYLA SERIOUSLY WHAT’S WRONG?”

“How about you unnie? What’s wrong?” Kyla asked her back.

“What? Why me? You’re the one being sulky there and you’re going to ask me what’s wrong?”

“Then let me get this straight to the point.” “What’s wrong with being roommate with me?”

“What?” Eunwoo was confused, how come Kyla thinks of this kind of content?

“You said a while ago that Nayoung could just paired you up with Kyulkyung unnie, that’s why I think that you don’t want me as your roommate. I also start to think to ask my parents again for a new dorm and just to live alone.” Kyla lowers her head and tone of voice. Eunwoo notice that Kyla is on the verge of crying. How come a young girl would cry over Eunwoo? Eunwoo never thought any of this. This is the first time for her to see a crying young girl in front of her and all she can do is to comfort her. So Eunwoo approached Kyla and hug her.

“Shhh Illa-yah~ I just said that because I’m not really good in approaching new people but knowing you, it seems fine. I’m comfortable with you please stop crying now.” Eunwoo said in between hugs and continue to comfort Kyla.

//

“Kyulkyung-ah~ I have something to tell you.” Minkyung whispers to Kyulkyung while doing the dishes.

“What is it unnie?”

“Kyungwon and I accidentally kissed a while ago.”

“WHAT?!” Kyulkyung exclaimed and Minkyung has to shut her up.

“Shh don’t be too loud.”

“How did it happened?”

“We were unpacking our things and I happened to tripped on one of my books on the floor and she caught me but she lost her balance and I ended up on top of her and...”

“They kissed.” Nayoung interrupted in the conversation. “Kyungwon was bothered a while ago that’s why I asked her and she told me.”

“Wow she trust you fast.” Minkyung said.

“Wow you kissed her fast.” Kyulkyung teased.

“Yah!” then Minkyung throws the bubble soap on her hand to Kyulkyung.

“Finish that I’ll come back to the room now.”

Nayoung walks to the living room and saw Sungyeon and Yewon watching TV while Sungyeon is laying down on Yewon’s lap and Yewon caressing Sungyeon’s hair. Nayoung lets go of her thought, the two saw Nayoung and bows a little to her to show some respect to the senior and Nayoung bows back. When Nayoung went inside the room, she plans to take a shower, when she was about to go to the bathroom, she heard a knock from the door.

“Come in.” Nayoung commanded the anonymous person knocking outside her room.

“Nayoung unnie, can I talk to you?” It was Yewon.

“Oh Yewonie~ Of course you can talk to me. What is it?”

//

Yewon went out from Nayoung and Kyulkyung’s room with a smile, but her smile fades away in a speed of light when she saw Sungyeon and Kyulkyung being happy together on the couch, and that Kyulkyung keeps on pinching Sungyeon’s cheecks and Sungyeon seems to be so happy like she never saw Sungyeon smiles at her like that. She felt a pang of jealousy but still manage to form a smile when she sat next to them.

“Oh Yewon-ahhh~~” Kyulkyung said with a cute voice and hugs Yewon. “Why are the both of you looks so cute? I’m meltinggg”

“Because we were born like this unnie.” Sungyeon said.

“Yes unnie and you are cute too but you’re also beautiful.” Yewon beams her smile again.

“Ahh Yewon your smile I’m getting blind and Sungyeon’s cheeks are so squishyyyy uhhh” Kyulkyung gorans. She can’t get over how cute Sungyeon and Yewon was. And she hugs both of them together and they hug Kyulkyung back. “Okay kids, continue your movie I’m going back to my room now.” And Kyulkyung gave them a peck on their cheeks. When Kyulkyung was gone, they start a conversation.

“Kyulkyung unnie is so cute.” Yewon said.

“She looks like she is so fond of us, kekeke”

“By the way, I already told Nayoung unnie.”

“What did she say about it?” Sungyeon asked.

“She said that our relationship would be just fine with them and that they are really open with it. And…” Yewon hesitates to say what Nayoung has told her.

“And…???”

“Please don’t tell this to other members, okay?” Yewon lower the tone of her voice.

“Of course, what is it?”

“She told me that she actually likes someone from this room. I mean, it was one of her friends.”

“But she’s our friend too.”

“No not that, except for the both of us and Kyla.” Yewon whispered.

“Did she told you who?”

“No. She said she’ll tell it when the time has come.”

//

Yebin and Siyeon both entered the bathroom at the same time, they were awkward with each other and doesn’t know what to do so they kept on avoiding each other’s gazes.

“You first.”

“No you first.”

“It’s fine you can go first.”

“It’s fine too you can—“

Both of them were interrupted by Minkyung when she just walked inside their room without knocking.

“The hell is wrong with the two of you?”

Yebin and Siyeon looks at each other, no one dares to speak up.

“Are you going to tell me or I’m going to tell Nayoung unnie about this situation?” she threatened.

The two panicked and speak at the same time.

“IT WAS HER!!” Siyeon and Yebin points at each other.

“Let’s just say that the blame is on the both of you, now what?”

“Siyeon kissed me!” Yebin excplaimed.

“It’s because I’ve told you to stop but you didn’t!”

And now the two keeps on blaming and throwing tantrum at each other.

“Where’s Minkyung unnie?” Siyeon asked. They didn’t noticed that Minkyung left the room because they kept on shouting each other.

“Your fault again.” Yebin said and was about to enter the bathroom but Siyeon grabs her hand.

“Why is it always my fault? Do you want to get kiss again ha?”

“Siyeon are you ?” Yebin asked

“What the hell unnie, no! I just saw this on a drama you know. When the girl kept on talking and the guy will shut her with a kiss.” She explained.

“But you’re not a guy. You’re gay.” Yebin teased.

“Yebin unnie you’re really gonna get it when you don’t stop!”

Yebin just ignored her and walks straight to the bathroom.

//

Kyungwon went out of the bathroom just wearing a towel around her. Minkyung sees this and can’t get her eyes how flawless Kyungwon skin is. She felt like she wants to touch Kyungwon all over her body, to feel how smooth her skin could be. Minkyung was cut off in her daydream when Kyungwon speaks.

“What was the shouting I heard in Yebin and Siyeon’s room? Are they always like that?”

“Yes, ever since childhood, they kept on throwing tantrums, the only thing left is to kill each other.”

“How did you guys manage living with them?”

“Love, friendship and loyalty. I guess that’s what makes us strong and still living together until we grow up.”

“You’re going to live with each other until you grow up? Don’t you have plans in life?”

“Our future is already secured, so does our friendship. We’re the future heiress of our company, aren’t you too?”

“Well, as for me. My parents told me that it’s not really important for me to be the heir of our company so if ever that I have something I want to be in the future they said that I should just gladly take them and choose the right path for me.”

“Woah, your parents are so respectable. For us, we just really never think of other path, it’s already there since birth.” And Minkyung laughs. Silence occurs them when Kyungwon climbed on their bed.

“By the way…a-abou-about th-the ki-kiss…” Kyungwon broke the awkward atmosphere.

“It’s nothing, right? It just happened. Don’t think too deep about it. It’s just fine. It’s not like it’s my first kiss though.” Minkyung confessed.

“But it was my first…” Kyungwon said. Minkyung quickly apologize to Kyungwon.

“Ohmygahd. I’m really sorry about that…I…I didn’t…”

“It’s fine too. It’s not like I didn’t like it though.”

Minkyung was silent by Kyungwon’s words. Does that make Kyungwon didn’t regret that Minkyung was her first kiss? Minkyung felt relieved that Kyungwon was just fine about it.

“And besides…” Kyungwon looks at Minkyung straight into her eyes. “I’m ready to take responsibility of you.”

“What?”

“If ever you fell in love with me, I’m ready to catch you.” Kyungwon winks at Minkyung.

“Are you serious Kang Kyungwon?” Minkyung is confused.

“Yes, I’m ready to push you out of the bed and if you fall I won’t catch you.” Kyungwon teased. Minkyung throws her pillow on Kyungwon. “Hey stop I’m just kidding, don’t be too serious. Let’s go to sleep, we’re ruined if we got late on our first class, especially me, I barely made it on my first day but thanks to you, and I’m absent today, what would our classmate think if I’m going to be late tomorrow?” Kyungwong adjusted herself and lies down, Minkyung did the same. They were facing into each other, both drowning into their own eyes.

“The eyes you’ll fall for, and I’m already falling.” Kyungwon thinks to herself.