» Chapter one: Meeting you .

♥ It all started with hate .

"Ahjumma! I'm buying this! I'll leave the money on the counter, keep the change!"
I shouted and quickly ran out of the shop. ". I'm late again! AISH!"
I hurridly shoved the banana milk into my backpack as I was running.
I looked at my watch to see what time it was. '7:35' "Damn! 5 more minutes.."
I looked up and bumped into something hard and found myself on the floor.

I rubbed my head and glanced at the guy I bumped into.
"Watch where you're going." I scolded. I looked at his hair and had a wtf face.
He smirked and stood up. He dusted off the dirt on his uniform.
"Shouldn't I be the one saying that? You clearly was the one that bumped into me."
I stood up and flung my backpack over my shoulder.
"You-.. Oh? You go to TOP Acadamy?" I said referring to his uniform.
"Yeh. Well, gotta go. My ride is here." He said while pointing to a black
van that was coming towards us. I pulled on his blazer. "Mwo."
"Can't I ride with you? Since we're going to the same place.." He shook
his head and opened the door. "Jebal! If i'm late, i'm dead."
I put my hands together and gave him a puppy dog look.
He smirked, "What are you, a dog? Fine. Get in." I pumped my fist and went in.

I was surprised when I got into the car. There was another guy in there
that also had our uniform. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo.." He just waved.
"By the way, are you guys transfer students or something? Because i've never seen you guys around."
"Obviously." The oranged-haired guy said. "Well sorry for asking." Tch.

We arrived at the school gates. The oranged-haired guy tapped my shoulder and spun me around.
"Don't act like you know me." He said and walked in with the other guy.
"But I don't know you. So that'll be quite easy." I smirked to myself and went straight to class.

I sat next to the windows and got out my notebook.
I doodled a chibi me killing a carrot. "Pabo." Just then, the bell rang.
I layed my head down on my arms and closed my eyes.
"We have a transfer student." The teacher announced. "Annyeong. My name is Ljoe."
My eyes fluttered open.
I know that voice. I looked to the front of the room and it was him.
Aish! Why this class?! "Sit in front of Jeni."
He looked my way and I immediately put my head back down.

I heard footsteps coming my way then suddenly stopped. "Hey, i'm Ljoe."
He said in a different tone. It was more... not rude? "I know who you are." I mumbled.
He sat down and turned my way. "Oh really? Am I that famous?" He chuckled.

Mwo? FAMOUS?! HAH. I lifted my head up and his facial expression changed.
"Oh, it's you." He looked down at my notebook.
I smirked, "It's me killing you. Do you like it?" He glared at me and turned back around.

A few minutes later, he threw a paper at me. "Aish, mwo!" I said irritated.
He chuckled. I looked at the paper and it was a drawing of him killing a girl.
On the bottom it read 'It's me killing you. Do you like it?' He mocked.
I crumpled up the paper and threw it at his head. "YAH!"