Chapter 1: All About Her

BFF Rivals [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a day, during recess break, a very naughty girl has been called down to the office.

"Chou Tzuyu, please come down to my office. Now."

Sigh went the girl, she was once again in deep trouble. As she aggresively got up her chair flew back due to the force.

In the office

"What is it now, Mr. Park?"

"I should be asking you that. Why did you spray whipped cream on your classmates face?"

"Because it was funny."

"No it wasn't. Your punishment is to dust off the chalk dust off the erasers."

"But I have Student council work to do..."

"No buts, it won't take a long time to do what I told you to do."

"Ughh... yes Mr. P."

A knock came from the door.

"Come in."

"Is Tzuyu here?"

"Ah yes. She's right here."

"We are supposed to guide the new student around the school."

"Oh yeah. Cya, Mr. Park."

The girl, Minatozaki Sana is Tzuyu's bestfriend. Nothing will ever ruin their friendship, except maybe one thing. The newly introduced girl and Tzuyu went back to their classrooms to pick up the new student and guide her.

"Hey!"

"Oh hi."

"Hi, I'm Kim Dahyun!"

"Thanks, I forgot about that. My name is Chou Tzuyu, I'm the Student council president and this is my bestfriend, Minatozaki Sana."

"Hi there, Dubu!"

"Bahaha! Nicknames right away?"

"Yes, of course. We are surely gonna be friends, right?"

"Yeah, yeah! Right?" Tzuyu reassured

"Of course!"

After a bit of chatting they finally guided the new student, Dahyun around the school. They showed where the principal office is, library, cafeteria and ect.

"Is there anything or anywhere else you would like to know?"

"No, thank you so much guys!"

Recess now ended and everyone went back to their respective classrooms.

It was now gym class, all girls were inside the girls changing room, switching their normal uniforms to their gym uniform. Blue shorts and a plain white shirt. 

"That looks really great on you, Dubu!"

"Yours too."

"Thanks."

Tzuyu was a little jealous. "What about me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter