End

There Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nb: Pic not mine

 

---------------------

"Cheers!" Shouted the manager, lifting a can of juice and followed by INFINITE members. They all seemed happy.

 Why?

 Because that day, CEO-nim was announced the date of their debut which they have long been waiting for.

Yes!

The day when INFINITE will be eventually show their talents to the world. Some members were busy joking around. They enjoyed the small celebration that they held in dorm exactly, but there is one and only who did not feeling happy. He is Lee Sungyeol.

Sungyeol, the tallest member of Infinite, quietly sitting on the couch with other members. Although a smile still visible on his pretty face that made his friends did not realize the grief he felt. Even so, there are still a pair of eyes that had been always paying attention to Sungyeol. He is the visual of Infinite, Kim Myungsoo. Although Myungsoo had been doing stupid things with others, but from the corner of his eyes, Myungsoo was paying attention to Sungyeol who did not cheerful like usual since morning. Myungsoo was trying not to disturb him. He noticed that Sungyeol hid his sadness from his friends and Myungsoo understood him. He was very attentive to members especially the Choding.

 

"I'm sleepy. Let's go to bed." The visual's voice made him got attention.

"This is too fast!" Sunggyu glanced at the clock on the wall was showing at 9.

"That's right! The celebration is not finished yet." Sungjong said, followed a nod by Hoya who just finished his second juice. He held out his empty can to the maknae. Understood the meaning of one of his favorite hyung, Sungjong reached a can of juice near him and gave it to Hoya.

 

"Today we had exercised for hours. I am very tired." Myungsoo said while stretched his body.

"Me too! But hearing this good news makes me excited!" Now Dongwoo shouted cheerfully. Hoya and Sungjong nodded in agreement. Meanwhile, the leader glanced towards Sungyeol who had been silent since then.

"Sungyeol? Are you okay? How is your ankle?" Sunggyu asked, showed his worried. Other members also paid attention to Sungyeol, made him felt uncomfortable. It is true that when the exercised, Sungyeol inadvertently injured his ankle.

"Ah.. It doesn't hurt anymore, Hyung." Sungyeol answered, tried to calm the atmosphere while checking his ankle, it looked slightly swollen.

"Maybe.. we have to postpone the celebration?" Sunggyu suggested, greeted the whining of Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong.

"It's okay, Sunggyu hyung. I'm fine." Sungyeol convinced the leader as he showed off his popular gummy smiled.

"Sungyeol hyung~" The maknae looked at Sungyeol with guilty which made the Choding smiling at him.

"Don't look at me like that, Sungjong. I'm really fine. Let's continue the celebration!" Sungyeol said lifting can of juice in front of him and took a sip. Myungsoo just sighed.

"But I'm sleepy." Myungsoo rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"If you're sleepy go to bed first." said Woohyun who was returned from toilet, he sat down beside Sungyeol and sipped juice belonging to the Choding without permission.

"But for you guys who still wake up. Let's play cards!" Woohyun continued, and was greeted by Dongwoo and Hoya. The atmosphere was boisterousing again.

"Sungyeol, you're better sleep. Debut is coming soon, you have to keep your healthy." Said the manager while he was shuffling the cards.

"Yeah..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter