Perfect Day-Imperfect Me

HeartBreaker

CTJ's POV

I'm ridiculously sweating as hell though the air-conditioner is right over my head. And there's could be only one reason why I felt so. My noona. I never thought I could fall head over heels over a lady who's way older than I am. But hell no she looks like one. In fact, none of the girls out there could beat her exotic eye with smashing lip that sometimes drives my hormone crazy whenever I look at her in the television. Her facial expression is always bright and her personality is always down to earth. Like seriously, is this a miracle? To be able to meet her on the same show was never within my reach. I'm merely a rookie actor that struggles to even earn some decent popularity. But my  , no matter what the papparazis or netizens would gossip about her,only God knows-and me-cos' I LOVE JIHYO NOONA.

_______________________________________

RM's writer: Tae Joon ssi, today you'll be assigned to be coupled off with Jihyo ssi instead of other guest idols. Will it be fine with you?

CTJ: (Are you in' kidding me??) Yeah, (No way!! This is awesome af!!) no problem sir.

_______________________________________

Tae Joon, a 27 year old man with black hair and a pair of dewy black eyes greeted everyone that came across his path. No matter young or old,famous or infamous, he respected them all. Shaking his hands with the ever friendly Lee Kwangsoo, he was about to grab the sudden hand that offered a handshake beside Kwangsoo but he startled and started to blush when he noticed a gorgeous lady that wore a red rose lipstick on her fluffy lips which emited warmness and heart-fluttering aura was actually the noona he had a crushed on. He quickly grab her soft palm knowing that he might get caught red-handed if he still gawking at her.

"Pleased to finally meet you Tae Joon Ssi"

"Pleased to meet you too Jihyo Noon...eeh I mean Ssi" said the embarrased Tae Joon while sctatching the back of his head.

"Hahaha,gwenchanaa, I don't mind if you called me noona, dongsaeng-aa" said Jihyo with a soothing tone of her voice.

Ahh,I wished it would stayed like this ...forever..