The King and Rabbit Queen

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yeorin runs along her college corridor. Mr. Kim, her Microeconomics lecturer chasing her and shouting her name but Yeorin keeps running.

“I’ll take you to the safe place, guys. Don’t worry!”she said to the whole family of a rabbits inside the box that she brought.

“Min Yeorin! Give me that rabbits! You make my whole class turn into a zoo!”Mr. Kim shouted again at her, and stopped running. He is catching his breath while seeing her running away.

“She’s really fast! Oh my God, Min Yeorin...”

 

Yeorin keeps running, and when she looks at her back to make sure Mr. Kim doesn’t chase her anymore. She’s crashing into something, or someone to be exact. The rabbits in the box are jumping out the box.

“No... no... come here, guys!”she cathes her rabbits. And stopped when someone yell at her.

“Hyak! Are you blind?”Yeorin looks at a boy, his hair is black and he has a white skin. She really means ‘white’ when she looks at him. Like a sugar. With arms full of rabbits, she puts the rabbits into the box again and stands in front of him.

“I’m really sorry, someone is cathing me.”she bowed. Really feels sorry for her mistakes. Yeorin looks at her surrounding as almost all eyes are on both of them. They whispering something inaudible to her ears.

“You, stupid girl. Better stay away from me or you’ll take the risk!”he said to her with a pressure in every words. He walks away, coldly.

“Stop!”Yeorin said, almost yelled. And the boy stopped, waiting for the next words coming from .

“I’ll make sure you’ll be the one who take the risk for dissing me after apologizing for my mistake!”

Yoongi smiling, their first encounter are really bad. A crash, Rabbits, Box, and Warning. But he always thankful for that day now. He buttoned up his coat, and walks out from his house. Yeorin is sleeping in guest room. Maybe she is exhausted after play with his nephew. He walks a few blocks from his house, he sees someone familiar brings a white flowers bouquet. Namjoon. Yoongi staring at Namjoon and sees him entering Seokjin’s Cafe.

Yoongi walks again, and opened the door into Hoseok’s flower shop. He looks around and found his friend behind the counter. Writing something on a paper. Hoseok lifts his head and smiling towards Yoongi.

“Oh my... everyone visiting me today.”he said cheerfully.

“Don’t full of yourself, Hoseok! There’s no one I can talk to, so I came here.”Yoongi answers him

“Ouch, it hurts. Where’s Yeorin?”

“Sleeping, with my nephew. they play along too well,”Hoseok laughed hard

“You got ignored by them? You really likes her a lot, huh?”Yoongi smiled. Is it really obvious until Hoseok can tell it?

“The first time you told me about her, it seems you want to murder her, ASAP!”

“That was four years ago, Hoseok. Can’t you forget it?”Hoseok shakes his head.

“You saw Namjoon on the way here?”

“Yes. With a bouquet of white flowers in his hand. You always have a bouquet for him every years? Even in the middle of winter,”

“I always safe a bouquet for a beautiful and great lady like Sooyeon.”

“How come you know about her? She passed away four years ago.”

“And I met six problematic men five years ago. Yeah I know her from Namjoon’s stories. Oh really, all of you have to gather together so you’ll know each others. Don’t visiting me one by one like this.”

“Okay. I’ll contacting them if we want to meet you,”

“Call! That’s why we’re friends, right?”

 

Friends. Yoongi know that word well. Thanks to Yeorin, he knows how to choose a good friends. A bunch of friends that will be by your side anytime you need them. And Yoongi found them already. There’s a tall man – Seokjin - that loves his worker after she broke his left arm (that’s what Seokjin said to the others when they gather), unfortunately she’s sick and Yoongi hopes she will be alright. The second is a genius boy, who lost the girl he loves, Namjoon.

Yoongi understand why Namjoon can’t move on from Sooyeon, she’s indeed a wonderful person. This flowershop owner. A doctor in Seokjin’s lover hospital, Park Jimin. Seokjin’s dongsaeng Kim Taehyung, eventhough they hardly met because of Taehyung schedule. And the last is Jeon Jungkook.

 

Yoongi wakes from his sleep after something hopped on his head. He opened his eyes and sees four rabbits around him. Then... he heard her voice.

“Here you are!”she said, with a smile on her face. She collected her rabbits, ignoring Yoongi.

“Hey, stupid girl, you really got on my nerves! Your rabbits are stepping on me!”

“Stupid?”

“Why? You don’t like when I call you ‘stupid’? Try to choose another friends then, don’t make friends with animal!”

“Then friends like what? Like yours? You’re the stupid one!”

“How dare you talk like that about my friends?”

“I’ll show you how stupid you are,”

Yeorin held his wrist, left her rabbits there. He drags Yoongi across the hall, everyone looking at them. Maybe wondering what are they do. The free spirited girl, maybe almost crazy with the richest and famous person in college walks toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter