This is the Beginning of our Happily Ever After

This is the Beginning of our Happily Ever After

Kyuhyun quickly turned off his alarm when it went off to avoid waking up his boyfriend who was still sleeping next to him. He gently kissed his boyfriend before stepping out of bed, he had a lot to do that morning before his boyfriend woke up. He walked into the kitchen where Ryeowook was cooking. Ryeowook turned to Kyuhyun and smiled at him. "Good morning Kyuhyun-ah." Kyuhyun smiled back. "Good morning Ryeowook-hyung. Thank you again for helping me to make breakfast, I'm terrible at cooking." Ryeowook laughed. "I don't mind Kyuhyun-ah, I enjoy cooking."

Kyuhyun pulled out his phone and made some phone calls. He then went to the bathroom and took a shower before putting a nice outfit on. (Kyuhyun's outfit http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zPnVCMg3lhY/Tl0zHMp2RpI/AAAAAAAAOxo/p-95dGv-j6Q/s1600/sh7.PNG). He checked that the special item he bought a while back was still there and he placed it in his pocket. He went back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. He gently woke up his boyfriend, who blinked cutely at him. Kyuhyun smiled at him before giving him a kiss. "Good morning Hyukkie." Hyukjae kissed him back and gave him a gummy smile. "Good morning Kyu." Kyuhyun helped him out the bed. "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." Hyukjae nodded. "I'm just going to take a quick shower then." Kyuhyun gave Hyukjae a pile of clothes. "Here I got these for you." He then watched as Hyukjae walked to the bathroom with the clothes. (Hyukjae's outfit http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kqb9_oHkqxo/TZ_tdfjajwI/AAAAAAAAAaY/GJYu561xHJA/s1600/star_codi_jeans_eunhyuk_02.jpg).

A few minutes later Hyukjae walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Kyuhyun. Ryeowook placed breakfast in front of them. They sat and ate quietly and afterwards Kyuhyun pulled Hyukjae to the front door. Hyukjae looked at him. "Are we going somewhere Kyu?" Kyuhyun turned to him and smiled. "Yeah, I'm taking you out for the day Hyukkie." Hyukjae blushed but put his shoes on and followed Kyuhyun out their apartment.

Kyuhyun took him to the park where they used to go before they were as famous as they were now. He then bought Hyukjae his favourite strawberry ice cream from his favourite ice cream shop. He watched Hyukjae's smile as he ate his ice cream. After Hyukjae finished his ice cream he kissed Kyuhyun. "Thank you Kyu." Kyuhyun smiled. "You're welcome Hyukkie, I love to see you happy. Besides, it's not over yet."

Kyuhyun then took Hyukjae on a boat ride, and when he felt they were far enough out, he stopped the boat and sang a song he had composed with Sungmin and Ryeowook for Hyukjae. Hyukjae blushed the whole time Kyuhyun was singing to him. After he had finished he sat down and pulled Hyukjae into a hug. Hyukjae hugged him back happily. "Oh Kyu it was beautiful, I loved it." Kyuhyun smiled. "I'm glad you liked it, it was written just for you." He then kissed Hyukjae, who kissed him back.

A little while later they headed back to shore and after checking the time, Kyuhyun took Hyukjae to a lovely restaraunt. Hyukjae looked around the restaraunt in wonder. The restaraunt walls were a deep red and all the lights were dimmed and there were candles on all the tables. Hyukjae frowned a little and looked at Kyuhyun. "Kyu, why is it empty?" Kyuhyun smiled at Hyukjae. "That's because I reserved this whole restaraunt just for us." Hyukjae gasped. "Really Kyu?" Kyuhyun nodded and smiled, he did it because he knew Hyukjae would find it romantic. A waiter approached them and led them to a table in the middle of the room and then he went away to the kitchen and brought back their dinner. Hyukjae blinked. Kyuhyun laughed a little at Hyukjae. "Don't be confused Hyukkie, I ordered dinner for us when I reserved this for us." Hyukjae smiled. He looked down at the plates when they arrived. "You ordered my favourite food Kyu?" Kyuhyun nodded.

They sat and ate their dinner and the strawberry cheesecake Kyuhyun had ordered for desert. After they had finished eating and the waiter had taken their plates away Kyuhyun looked to Hyukjae. "Hyukkie I want you to close your eyes okay?" Hyukjae nodded and closed his eyes. Kyuhyun stood up and quickly pulled the special item he was looking at earlier out his pocket. He knelt down on one knee in front of Hyukjae and held his hand out to Hyukjae. "Open you eyes now Hyukkie." Hyukjae opened his eyes and gasped at Kyuhyun kneeling in front of him.

"Hyukkie, will you marry me?" Hyukjae stared at him in shock for a minute before nodding. "Yes." Kyuhyun stood up and placed the ring he had been holding in his hand on Hyukjae's finger and kissed him passionately. When he pulled away he noticed that Hyukjae had a few tears going down his face. "Hyukkie what's wrong?" Hyukjae shook his head. "Nothing's wrong Kyu. Everything's perfect. I'm really happy." Kyuhyun leaned in and kissed him again.

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun. "Kyu, I have to tell you something important." Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae. "Hyukkie?" Hyukjae fidgeted for a few minutes before he looked at Kyuhyun again. "Kyu....I'm....I'm pregnant." He looked down. Kyuhyun walked around the table and hugged Hyukjae tightly."Hyukkie, please look at me." Hyukjae looked at him. "Do you want this baby Kyu?" Kyuhyun nodded. "Of course I want our baby Hyukkie, this is the best anniversary ever. I never imagined our first anniversary would be like this." Hyukjae smiled. "I was so worried about telling you, scared that you wouldn't want it." Kyuhyun kissed him. "Please don't be worried about telling me anything." Hyukjae showed Kyuhyun his gummy smiled. "Happy anniversary Kyu." Kyuhyun smiled back. "Happy anniversary Hyukkie. This is the start of our happily ever after." He leaned in a kissed Hyukjae.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello, this is my new story This is the Beginning of our Happily Ever After

I finally wrote a Kyuhyuk, been meaning to do it for a while, my other story Overcoming Everything was going to be a Kyuhyuk fic but I changed my mind.

This is just a random plot that appeared in my head

I hope you liked it

 

Comments are appreciated

 

HangengHenryZhouMi xx