Final.

When The Door Closes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoon Bomi's POV

 

 

Before saying your last farewell to me,

Please stop for just a moment and look at me while smiling.

 

 

"Bbom-ah, let's break up"

When i heard those words, i felt as if the whole world was crashing down on me. I had expected it but why was i feeling so much pain? I fell too deep for her, didn't i? I knew this day would eventually come. Why did it hurt me so much when i had prepared for the worst?

 

 

Stay for a bit, you who had given light to me

 

 

(Flashbacks)

---

"Aigoo...my rongie is so cutee" I said as i ruffled chorong's hair.

"Bbom-ah!! You messed up my hair" she said while sulking like a baby but of course i don't mind it cause she's my baby.

---

"Bomi-ah!!!" Chorong came running towards me before pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you baby" I said as i kissed the crown of her head.

"I missed you too" she said before giving me a peck on my lips.

"Park Chorong-ah, you make me so happy and i love you" i sincerely confessed.

---

(End Of Flashback)

 

 

Even if it's the end, I don't want to show you my tears

So

While putting on a smile for you, I say thank you for making these happy memories

Shining with an awkward smile, I'm sending you away like this

 

 

"Thank you Park Chorong, for all the happy memories i made with you. My life was complete with you. I'm very greatful to have met you and to have you as my girlfriend but i guess happiness doesn't last forever ah? I cherished all my time spent with you and those were the best days of my life. I must have been the king in my previous life to have had you as my girlfriend. You made me feel how it feels like to be in love and to be loved. Thanks for everything Chorongie-ah" 

I thanked her from the bottom of my heart. I bit my lips to prevent the tears from falling as i faked a smile for her. How i wish this wasn't the end.

 

 

But,

When this door closes,

When the image of you disappears,

I'll probably spend the day in tears because of the memories with you

I'm left alone, I wish that you'll be happier.

 

 

"Now go, you have someone else to attend to right?" I added, forcing a smile out of my mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter