Final Chapter

Hidden Things

Only Hyukjae’s POV

 “Don’t cry… Hyukjae… Please don’t cry now…” I said to myself while wiping my tears that flowing from my eyes non-stop. And then I looked my image at mirror and I laughed like a crazy guy.

***Flashback***

“So... Answer me. Do you love him?” I asked nervously but he can’t see my expression as he looked down to his toes. And he nodded shyly and my heart is dying at that moment.

“So… you want me to help you?” I asked again with shaky voice while blinking my soon-to be tears.  He nodded again and all of my nerves are dying again.

“Ok… excuse me for a second” I said and stepped to toilet.

I looked back at him and he still shy so hard.

***End of Flashback***

His face… his smile… his shyness… his expression…

And I found out he’s not my Minnie anymore. He always stays beside me but not anymore from now on. Someone is stolen his heart from me. And I let him go even I don’t know what I’m doing.

I still remember when we started to meet… I still remember when we started to become bestfriend… I valued his pride… I valued our friendship… I valued…HIM… Lee Sungmin.

I locked my heart with my stubborn mind. I locked myself in a white world of friendship. I controlled my love-minded heart with my dullness brain. I blocked my chances that you’ve give to me by named as stupid “Bestfriend” words.  I imagined that our world can be completed with two people… Me and Him…

But …

I left alone…

In my world…

With my foolishness …

Finally… there’s a loser in the white world of friendship…

***Flashback***

“Minnie, look! He’s so cute and I love him so much” I said to him and hugged him tightly.

“Ya… if you love him that much, you should hug him instead of me…”he pouted and I wondered his cuteness.

“Wae? Are you jealous of me???”I pleaded to him as I knew him so well and he doesn’t want the third person in our world.

“Bwoh! Who jealous to whom?” he asked with surprising tone.

“Oh!! Come on Minnie… I can’t love him more than you. I have only you and I can’t love another more than you. Promise…” I pleaded him and his pouted lips changed into a smile one.

“If another come our world, we will separate so far even we stay rally. You also know that. Right?” he said seriously. At that moment, I found something in his eyes that I can’t know how to mean it.

***End of Flashback***

“Minnie… you said these words to me and you broke your words. I should have known from the start that the one who broke the promise is the one who said to keep.” I laughed again between tears. Yes. I cry… I cry so hardly… for you. I’m sorry for that as you said before that you hated my tears. I’m sorry…

Such a pabo, me is remembering all things of you… how pity my brain is??? It’s remembering all things that it shouldn’t.

“Should I let him go???” I said to myself and shook my head immediately.

“I can’t let him go… I should try on him even if only 1% of chance for me.” I smiled at my image and encouraged to myself.

“Lee Hyukjae… you should try…” I said to myself like a fool. Then I finished my face-washing process.

And then I left from toilet. He looked at me worriedly.

“Hyukie-ah… why took you so long? I think you left me alone inside that cafe.” He said and pulled me down to sit beside him.

“Nothing. I felt kind of headache and so I’m relaxed myself by washing my face.” I said and he looked at me so carefully.

“Are you crying?” he caressed my eyes with his soft fingers while asking me. I never felt like that before even he always touches me like that. So soft and so smooth…

“No… Just because of water…” I lied to him and he smiled at my answer.

“Minnie…” I called out and he looked at me. I stared at him for a long time like I can’t meet him later. I stared at him with reverence and esteem.

“Do you remember you said before…?” I asked and stopped again to think one more time if I should or not.

“Which one?” he asked and pushed softly to my shoulder with his. How adorable he is? I can hear my heartbeats for the first time when I opened my heart.

“A CAPRICON can be saved when he stay near by an ARIES in his life” I said bitterly and he nodded like a cute little bunny.

“How do you know that he’s an ARIES?” he said so excitedly and I lost my words. Only painful in my chest and I felt my heart is squeezed hardly by an irony hand. So hurt Minnie… It’s so hurt.

So… he also an ARIES.  But I want to be yours only ARIES and only yours.

“Hyuk…. I asked you how do you----------“

“Shhh… Minnie …. Just keep quiet and listen to me…” I cut his words by touching his lips with my forefinger. And he silent…

“I love you Minnie…” I started and laughed softly at my words.

“I also know that words can make us some awkward. But Minnie…It’s true. I fell in love with you even I don’t know myself. I don’t say you must accept me and I only want you to check yourself in your heart again for me.” I said softly and looked into his eyes.

I found his wondering in his eyes and can’t-be-able-to-believe-looks. I held his hand and placed to the left portion of my heart where my heart existed.

“Just close your eyes and listen Minnie. All of my heartbeats come from my heart… for you. Can you feel it?” I asked while he closing his eyes and feeling my heartbeats.

At that moment we didn’t say those words and I also closed my eyes tightly. I can hear my heartbeats so loudly more and more.

“I love you Minnie… and I can’t let you go.” I said and released his hands from my chest.

And he opened his eyes and stared at me dreamily mixed with confused.

“I can feel yours so truly… but----“I cut again his words with my finger again.

“Don’t break my heart before I give it to you… Don’t tell me ‘NO’ before I ask you to… Don’t say ‘it doesn’t fit’ before you try it on… There’s too much to lose to be wrong… And it feels like there’s something here… But I wanna see it before it disappears… And if there’s something real between me and you… Or are we both open to… All these possibilities… So many little possibilities…”

I sang that song with all my heart and Minnie listened to me while closing his eyes.

After finishing my songs, he opened his eyes. He still silence as his excitements.

I swept his hair from his temple behind to his ear. And I kissed his forehead as soft as I can. As I want him to feel my tenderness love to him.

And I caressed his cheeks and asked him………………

A simple question………

“Do you love me????” ………………

With all my heart…….

+++++++++++THE END+++++++++++

Hi guys!!! I’m here again as I miss you so much and so please don’t tell “OVER-ACTNG” to me…. I really really missed all of you and I want to thank for all of you who gave me comments at my last fanficton.

hottest-----HangengHenryZhouM------Z2bunny--------HoneyPhyo--------Hyukmin1305

Thank you all and give me more comments here.

I’ve got an idea because of Z2bunny and I also special thanks to you. I wish you also get happiness from the one you love.

I’ll wait your comments!!!!

***P.S*** I’m not good at one shot writing but I tried so hard. I made so many mistakes and I needed so many requirements… and so forgive me please…..

==============================================================================