Chapter 1

Beautiful Life. Kth||Jjk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I swear I've never seen someone as handsome as Taehyung in my entire life. He was ethereal. He shines.

I wasn't ready for the smile that was shot towards me.  

"I hope you kids get along. Taehyung needs someone who straighten him." His mother, Junhee said. And I could guess their relationship wasn't anywhere good or of the sort from the way Taehyung held a breath and forced a restraint smile but anyway, his smile was so beautiful even if it was forced or no matter how small that smile was.  

It was two weeks later when I heard him arguing with his mother.  

The partition wall that separate our house and theirs could only do much but it wasn't thick enough to block his loud booming voice and Junhee's loud high pitch voice. 
              "Like I care about your gay friend! Kim Taehyung!"
                "Don't speak of him that way! Jungkook is more good than your pretending self will ever be!"
                "I am your mother, Kim Taehyung! And I forbid you to see him again!"
                "Like you can stop me!"

My mother kept calm but I could see and feel the judgement seeping from her. 

"Its good that you guys haven't hang out yet. That child have no respect for his mother." My mother said shaking her head.  

I kept quite because she was wrong. Taehyung and I talk a lot on our way to the school. And the image of Taehyung, smiling and talking about whatever flashed through my head.  

The next day, I was quite surprised to see Taehyung as normal as ever. 
I would have been more at ease if he would have a puffy eyes and cold distant vibe after their fight last night but it was his normality that threw me off guard.  

"You ready for the test today?" He asked me.  

"Yeah. Lets hope for the best." I replied, trying to sound not surprised or anything.  

We walked towards the school and I found myself enjoying the short amount of time I got to be alone with him.  Listening to him talk about the weather, the stray dogs and anything else.

I would tell him my opinion and he would just smile if he do not agree with me but he would jump and widened his eyes if he finds my opinion agreeable.  

When we reached the school, he would bid me goodbye and a very handsome man in a casual dress would take him away. 

And then that's basically the last I would see him for a day.  

But that day, he walked with me through the gates and when I asked him about his handsome friend, he smiled sadly. 

"Jungkook had to leave the town for a week." he said.  
And I was secretly so pleased to hear that since it means that I would spend five minutes extra with him. 

And it was only when I sat in the class with nothing to do that I realised the name 'Jungkook' sounds so familiar. 

His mother, Junhee hate the guy and Taehyung was so defensive of him.  

I don't know what it is but it makes me edgy.  

That Jungkook guy was so handsome and Taehyung always look so happy to see him. I don't know why his mother have problem with that.

Jungkook doesn't look like he is attending our school because I've never seen him with our uniform and piercings aren't allowed in our school. 

But his piercings shouldn't define him and I always finds it cool. 


It was becoming harder and harder for me to understand Junhee. Of course, I'd be very glad to spend a day with Taehyung in the city but Junhee seemed too determine and Taehyung tightened his jaws a little bit too much and it almost scared me a bit. I was scared because I don't know what's going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter