Officers

My President

 

Mina was on her way to her classroom. She wants to go to school but a part of her doesn’t want to since a small, evil dwarf keeps on annoying her. She sat on her seat and started to study.

 

She started to crumple her paper as she thinks of that dwarf who keeps on annoying her. She’s so unlucky because she’s the class president and that annoying dwarf is her vice president.


“Aw, .”

 

She quickly fixed her notes when she realized that she crumpled her notes. She cursed once again when she saw Chaeyoung in her direction.

 

“Hello there, gummy penguin. I’m here to destroy your day.”

 

“My day is already destroyed just by seeing your face. Thanks, Chaeyoung.”

 

Speaking of the evil dwarf, her name is Son Chaeyoung. The good-looking dwarf who’s a troublemaker. The dwarf who keeps on annoying Mina. She likes her but naah. Her feeling for Chaeyoung is 50% Love and 50% hate.

 

She doesn’t know why but Chaeyoung is familiar to her and what’s strange is she felt something different when she saw Chaeyoung in the first day.

 

Chaeyoung went in front and shouted something.

 

“Hey guys! Who wants to play a game?”

 

Everyone shouted ‘me’ but Mina being the class president she shouted at Chaeyoung.

 

“You small dwarf! Even if there’s no teacher, you wouldn’t dare to play or make noise! We might get scolded.”

 

“Our class president is being killjoy as usual.” Chaeyoung chuckled. “Aww. Don’t be such a killjoy and let’s play a game! We’ll play throwing stuffs.”

 

Chaeyoung started the game and followed by the others. They kept on throwing ballpens, notebooks and some school supplies. The entire class looks like a typhoon hit them. Mina keep on scolding them but they won’t stop. That’s the influence of Chaeyoung into the class. She’s famous so everyone will listen to her, excluding Mina.

 

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?”

 

Someone entered the classroom and shouted. They realized who it is and quickly fixed their things and went back to their proper seats. That was actually their subject teacher that is a terror.

 

“What are you doing?! My class is taking their test but you’re noisy! How can they focus?! Huh?!”

 

Everyone remained silent but the teacher shouted once again.

 

“Who’s your class president?! Stand Up!”

 

Mina stood up and looked at the teacher. The teacher’s eyes made it’s name into Mina’s ID.

 

“Myoui Mina. I will remember your name. Next time, do your duty well. You’re an irresponsible president. You don’t know how to control your classmates. I think you only became a president because you’re pretty. You should be a muse then.” With that, the teacher walked out.

 

Everyone went back to their business and the class was still noisy. They weren’t playing but the noise is still so loud.

 

“CAN’T YOU GUYS SHUT UP?! WE’RE ALREADY SCOLDED BECAUSE OF YOU’RE BEHAVIOUR AND DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW HARD IT IS IN MY PLACE? I AM NOT THE ONE DOING THE NOISE AND I EVEN SCOLDED YOU BUT I AM THE ONE WHO’S BLAMED FOR YOUR S.”

 

Mina’s voice cracked. She felt her hot tears flowing from her eyes. She tried to stop it but she failed. The class went silent because of it. Chaeyoung stood up and went in front of Mina. She handed Mina her own hanky but Mina shoved it away.

 

“Sorry, Mina.”

 

“Oh, you don’t need to be sorry. You’re doing this everyday. I’m already used to this. And what would I do with your sorry? Will it stop you from doing those things? Will it allow me to step down as a president? Will it make things better?” She shouted.

 

“Why do you keep on annoying me? Don’t you have a mother or a sister that you can relate to me? What if your mother or sister is the one who’s experiencing it? Are you happy about that? I wish you were not my classmate. I wish I did not met you. I wish you would stop annoying me. I hate you, Son Chaeyoung. I hate you so much.”

 

“Sorry, Mina… I thought it would be fun… I never experienced fun in our house. I… My sister already died because of cancer, then my mom and dad are always fighting. I saw their emails and they were from two different lawyers… I will have a broken family soon… I just want to have fun. I’m really sorry, Mina. I won’t bother you again.”

 

Tears escaped Chaeyoung’s eyes but she manage to smile.

 

“Ch-chaeyoung.”

 

“No need to be sorry, I’ll be fine.”

 

She walked away and wiped her tears. She went to the garden and sat on the bench. After a few minutes, she felt someone sat beside her. She quickly looked at the girl and realized that It was Mina.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“No, I should be the one saying sorry to you. I did a lot of things to you. I’m really sorry.”

 

Mina handed her the strawberry drink. Chaeyoung said thanks to Mina. Silence filled the atmosphere once again.

 

“You know, Mina. I really love you.”

 

“Whaaat?”

 

“I already fell for you since we met when we’re still a child, Minari”

 

Mina’s eyes widened. Chaeyoung was her childhood friend. She used to call her Youngie and she’s the one who created Minari as a nickname for Mina. She remembered the girl who cried because her sister died. She looked for her but Chaeyoung left.

 

“Yah! Why did you hid it from me?”

 

“Because I want you to recognize me.”

 

“That’s why you’re familiar. Aish. Is this why you keep on annoying me? So that I’ll notice you and remember that you’re Youngie?”

 

“Yup.”

 

Mina hugged Chaeyoung so tight that Chaeyoung could hardly breathe.

 

“I miss you, Youngie. I looked for you but---“

 

Chaeyoung sealed Mina’s lips with a kiss. Mina kissed back while she’s still crying. Chaeng pulled from the kiss and wiped Mina’s tears with her thumb.

 

“Yah! You said you wanted you to be noticed by me. You could do it by doing your responsibilities as a vise-president and being a good student.”

 

“Nah. Annoying you is easier and fun.”

 

Mina just shook her head and hugged Chaeyoung tightly.

 

“I love you, Youngie.”

 

“I love you too, Minari.”

 

Mina rested her head in Chaeyoung’s shoulders. The bell rang and they both stood up.

 

“Let’s eat?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

“Sure but first, you’ll need to promise me that you will be a better vice-president and will stop being a troublemaker, okay?”

 

“Yes, Ms. President. I promise.”

 

Mina smiled and held Chaeyoung’s hand. They were heading to the canteen and went to eat.

 

When they already bought their food, they sat on a table for two persons. Chaeyoung kissed Mina’s forehead.

 

“Let’s go on a date later?”

 

“Sure”

 

When they were done eating, they went back to their classroom. They were informed that they have no classes during that period since the teachers will have a meeting. The class was messy again but this time Mina isn’t the one who scolded them…

 

“Yah! Could you keep your voices low?! And if you want to go and chat with others, exchange sit with them or sit on their lap instead of the floor so you wouldn’t look like a disaster.” Chaeyoung said.

 

“Wow, our vice-president is finally doing her job.” Tzuyu clapped.

 

“All thanks to the president of my heart. I love you, Ms. President.”

 

Mina smiled shyly at Chaeyoung. “I love you too, Ms. Vice-President.”

 

Chaeyoung pulled Mina and they went to Chaeyoung’s chair. Chaeyoung sat and tapped her lap.

 

“Sit here.” Chaeyoung said.

 

Mina quickly obeyed her. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Mina’s waist.

 

“Is this why you allowed them to sit on somebody’s lap?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Ah.. Really..”

 

Mina buried her face into Chaeyoung’s neck. Chaeyoung kissed Mina’s forehead then to her nose. She smiled before she pecked on Mina’s lips. Mina smiled but the smile faded when she hit Chaeyoung’s shoulders.

 

“Yah! We’re suppose to be role models. Gosh. No PDA.”

 

Chaeyoung chuckled at Mina’s cute reaction.

 

“Sorry, Minari~ Oh.. right… I’ll just exchange seats with your seatmate.”

 

The whole class was listening at their conversation. The others started teasing the two of them but they were just laughing about it. Well, it’s time for them to improve their leadership. Finally, their last year in High school is going to be successful with MiChaeng as their leaders.