Final

Miss Second Rank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to Seulgi's dad, whos a huge wreslting fan. Seulgi was trained with  high hopes ever since she was little. 

"After you master your spinning hook kick, ill let you eat"

"Yes!" 

And at that, Seulgi spinned a perfect kick. 

"My my, you just won yourself a feast" her dad cooed. 

 

Seulgi caught every burglar, thief and criminal around the city. 

She was 8. 

Maybe because there was no one in the city that could possibly beat her. 

So she was dimming with confidence. 

But that summer, everything changed

"Seul, this girl named Joohyun knows a lot about pro-wreslting too! " my dad called one day to her during her squats 

The 8year old turned around to see a girl with a very straight face staring back at her. 

"This girl? She has such a plain face." Seulgi chuckled 

"Its better than having dirt all over my face." The girl simply smirked

In embarrassment, Seulgi quickly turned around and wiped her face though it made no difference. "Okay you, ill challenge you" 

"Really? Because it'll hurt your pride" joohyun laughed 

"Why you!" Seulgi ran with her fist in the air, ready to punch 

But as if Joohyun was magic, she flipped Seulgi on her back without having to move her legs. 

Seulgi sworn she was running at the little girl. Why was she suddenly on the ground. 

Then she saw a little girl's face hovering over hers. "Looks like you're not so strong" Joohyun mocked as she turned away.

On the ground, all Seulgi could see was her back. Which infuriated her more. "Again!" She jumped up and ran to the girl walking away. 

But the result was the same. 

 

Now Seulgi is a Senior in highschool. 

"Im off to school dad!" Seulgi yells 

"Dont you dare lose, my daughter!" He yells back. 

And at that, Seulgi walks out to school. 

When she reaches the school, suddenly she hears a yell. 

"AAAAAAAAHHH ITS KANG SEULGI FROM RV CLASS." 

with that call, 30 heads turn around to face the girl that entered the school. 

"No way!" 

"Shes incredible!" 

'Wow!" 

"From RV class?" 

"Here we go again." Seulgi muttered to herself. "He-" 

Before Seulgi could finish, all of the kids circled around her as they greet "GOOD MORNING" 

"As i said, just greet me normally. Im not a celebrity" she chuckled bitterly. 

"GAHH" Seulgi hears another scream

"Seulgi." A girl calls as she gets off her car. "Good morning." 

Kim Yerim aka Yeri. Daughter of an airline company president. Ranked 6th in the school. 

"Yeri!" Seulgi calls cheerfully. 

"AHHHHH ITS YERI-SENPAI FROM RV CLASS. SO COOLLLLL" the other student calls. 

Seulgi just slumps as she pulls yeri away to walk to their class together. 

"It cant be helped Seul. our uniform, classroom and classes are completely different from the other students." 

It was true. While they wore blue/sliver and red  the others had to wear brown uniforms. 

"We are in rv class anyway, even seeing us is rare for others" yeri tells her. 

"Rv class eh, its not like i joined this school to be a part of it though." Seulgi thinks. 

 

There is only one class of rv. 

And only the top 7 can get in. 

 

The two of them slowly arrives to their classroom which happens to be a huge ginormous elegant garden. 

"Good morning!" Seulgi calls. 

"Ah good morning' the other classmates reply. 

"Those flowers look beautiful." The brown haired latter compliments (a/n: i love brown haired seul) 

"Ah thank you"  the girl near the plants turn around 

Jessica Jung, daughter of music producer and a gifted vocalist. Ranked 3rd in the school. 

next to her was a girl with dark brown hair. 

 SooJung aka Krystal, Jessica's younger sister ranked 4th in the school. 

Krysta only communicated with notepads. She was never much a talker. 

"By the way, wheres amber?" Seulgi inquires

Over there Krystal tells her with a note pad

"Thats good. Good boy." The student, So called 'Amber' was near the animals. 

"What are you up to?" Seulgi asks full of curiousity 

"Oh! Feeding the Llama" 

Amber Lui. Daughter of a US company CEO ranked 7th in the school. 

"ah, its a llama today, yesterday was a monkey wasnt it?" 

"Yeah. They get lonely real quick." 

While they were all talking and socializing. A hand suddenly touches Yeri's shoulder. 

"Ah... help me Yeri..." 

Yeri turns around and sees a fellow rv student on the floor.

"Do you.. have anything to eat..." 

Park Sooyoung aka Joy, daughter of a restaurant ranked 5th in the school.

with no choice, Yeri pulls out Tea and sandwiches for everyone on the table. "Ah, today its Mayo&Tuna sandwhiches with Darjeeing tea." 

"Aaaaaah that was goooood! Ugh i walked all the way here with no breakfast!" Joy burps loudly. 

"You there! Would you stop ruining the mood?" Yeri yells at the tall blonde "actually just get out of here" 

"People call it romantic!" Joy bulls. "More importantly seconds please!" 

Yeri throws the rice cooker at Joy in anger. "Get it yourself! You digusting freak!" 

Seulgi looks to her side and sees a chair empty "wheres joohyun?" 

"She apparently needed something from the computer lab" amber notes

"I see.." 

"Are you lonely when im not around?" The girl walks up to the table. 

Seulgi suddenly flushes red as she chokes on her tea "Joohyun! Dont be s-stupid! I was just worried you forgot our challenge!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter