Final 1/2

Fools in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung's POV

It feels good.
The sound of sea waves, soothing sound of his heartbeats against mine while his hands are perfectly around my waist. I brought him closer to me with my hands around his neck and buried my face deeper into the crook of his neck.
"Mark". I closed my eyes and whispered in his neck. It really feels good to finally say his name like i want to say it. To hug him like i want to. I used to say his name or hug him or even kiss him on his cheeks but those moments were not same like now. The time we were apart is the worst of my life. I missed him so badly.
What i am experiencing now is not the friendly hug i used to experience. Its something new, something different. And now that i know what it is, my heart cant stop beating like hammer. Its racing against his calm one. Its one of the things i really love about him. His calm and caring nature. I know he is as nervous as i am. We both are, but he knows how to make me calm in every situation. 
"Jinyoung-ah." He said softly. "I cant take this anymore. I am tired of lying. Lying to u, lying to everyone, lying to myself." He paused for a moment. "Are you feeling what i am feeling right now? I missed you." He started to my hair slowly.  
I can only nod. I want to say something, no, actually many things but i couldn't.
I loosened my hands a little to see his face. His hands are still around my waist. "I missed u too, Mark hyung." 
The sky is the color of red and orange. It is starting to get dark but he is glowing under the sky. Our faces are just few inches apart and my eyes couldn't leave his cherry lips. There are thousands of butterflies dancing inside my stomach. "I-I want to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter