☽ The Zodiac in detail

☽ B L A C K M O O N ☆ R O L E P L A Y ― A BRAND NEW AU IGRP » SEMI-LITERATE » COME AND HAVE FUN WITH US!! ⸢OPEN & ACCEPTING // ACTIVITY CHECK ON-GOING⸥ JOIN OUR SMALL BUT LOVELY PLACE! THERE'S SO MUCH SPACE IN SPACE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Zodiac BEWARE OF THE 13TH SIGN. BLACK MOON RP is inspired by the Zodiac book series written by Romina Russell. The books are inspired by astrology and the invasion of the 13th constellation of the Zodiac, Ophiuchus. Black Moon is the third installment of the 4 books.   When the original guardians of the ZODIAC had lost its immortality, they had decided to live separately across the galaxy with their own principles and laws. The 12 CONSTELLATIONS live in peace until the 13th House wreck havoc upon the Zodiac, trying to claim its rightful place. Amidst it all, the Zodiac was tip over by the imbalance of RISERS who were seeking refuge from the war and discrimination of the Zodiac.   This refuge is the Black Moon where the imbalanced Risers created a home; creating a new community of different parts of the Zodiac without risking the laws and orders of one HOUSE or the other.   POPULATION : 24 ♀ MALES: 14 ♂ FEMALES: 10 AU INSPIRED by the ZODIAC       the constellations   ARIES THE RAM : 1st House. Strength: Military. Guardian: General Eurek. Flag: Red.   TAURUS THE BULL : 2nd House. Strength: Industry. Guardian: Cheif Executive Purecell. Flag: Olive Green.   GEMINI THE DOUBLE : 3rd House. Strength: Imagination. Guardian: Twins Caaseum and Rubidum. Flag: Orange.   CANCER THE CRAB : 4th House. Strength: Nurture. Guardian: Holy Mother Agatha. Flag: Blue.   LEO THE LION : 5th House. Strength: Passion. Guarian: Holy Leader Aurelius.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter