Unluckiest Day Ever

The Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 ~ Unluckiest Day Ever
Words ~ 1,170
Why is it you? I'm going crazy

We weren't supposed to meet. Not today, not yesterday, not tomorrow, we were never supposed to meet. NEVER EVER. Today was supposed to be a regular day, but nope, I had to meet him.

Everything started this morning, when I got a gut feeling that today was going to be unlucky. I was on my way to school this with my earbuds in and up at full volume. Suddenly, the music cuts off.

I kept hitting the play button but nothing played. I got frustrated after a couple tries so I tripped them out of the jack and threw them into the nearest trashcan. ing cheap earbuds, I'm ever going to buy you ever again. I thought to myself as I continued to make my way to school. 

My journey to school suddenly ended when I came face to face with a sign about construction. ing hell! I thought to myself while stomping slightly. I turned around and made my way to school through the longer route. 

While I was walking, I suddenly felt something landing on my head. The ? I reached up and touched the crown od my head to realize that there was bird poop on me. Why the is this happening to me?! First the earbuds, then the construction, now, I have to walk back home and wash my hair. I'm going to be late. just great.

I made my way back home and took a quick shower. After making sure that there wasn't anymore bird poop in my hair, I quickly made my way to school. The gate was right there, just a couple feet away. But nope, while I was running towards it, it began to close.

"Why do you hate me so much?!" I yelled at the sky while ruffling my hair out of frustration. I made my way to the back of the school and threw my backpack over the wall. Why does the universe have to make today so hard? I asked myself while rolling up my sleeves. Out of the 365 days, why does it have to be today?! I thought to myself while climbing up the side of the wall. 

Once I got to the top of the wall, I could see all eyes were on me, but I ignored them. I jumped off the wall and dusted off my pants. This day can't get any worse. I thought to myself once I realized that I scrapped my left arm. it, I'm already late.

I immediately ran into the nearest bathroom to clean the cuts. Why does it burn so ing much? I gritted my teeth as I cleaned my cuts with soap. While I was drying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter