The Real Reason

Keep It As A Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A 17 years old Sana who knows nothing about Korea, come to Seoul as trainee. She need to adjust in both language and manner faster since she is a foreigner after all. People treat her just the same as other trainee, it's hard for her but she know that the only weapon she has is her smile. So she smile a lot and act as if she clueless because of that language barrier.

"Sana ya"

"Nee, unnie"

Sana bows politely as she greet other trainee that is older than her. She's actually scared of her, rumor said this sunbae is scary and one of top iljin on her school.

"Follow me to the restroom"

"....y...yes unnie"

Sana keep looking down as she walk behind the sunbae, she keep thinking about what she mistake she did but how many times she think there's no answer. It's the first time she see the sunbae today.

"Sana ya"

"Y..yes?"

"Do you bring chapstick?"

"Eehh?"

Sana look at the long black hair girl in front of her blankly, the sunbae keep waving her hand in front of her face.

"Sana?"

"Uh...yeah?"

"Why did you see me like you just see a ghost?"

"I...I'm just fascinated"

"Huh? What?"

"You look like beautiful Korean girl i watch on tv"

"Gosh, Sana i'm Korean and yeah i know i'm beautiful. Thanks for your compliment, but can you lend me your chapstick? I look sick if i didn't wear it."

"...ah, here"

Sana politely give the chapstick to the sunbae and keep her head down nervously.

"Sana ya"

"Yeah?"

Sana look up and see the sunbae smile at her. She feel shy all of sudden.

****

Sana wake up and frown as she just sit on her bed, keep thinking about her dream again. She walk to Nayeon's bed and lay next to her when Nayeon suddenly turn around and put her arm on her chest as she is still sleeping. Sana glance at her and squeeze Nayeon's hand lightly before she close her eyes again.

"Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie"

Mina tries to wake both of them as the two are the last to wake up in their room. Mina is in charge waking up Jihyo, Sana, and Nayeon since she's usually the one who wake up first.

Mina keep shaking both of their arms until Nayeon and Sana wake up.

"Sana, why are you on my bed again?"

"I had nightmare"

"Aigo, poor you"

Nayeon hug Sana and put her head on her chest as she keep patting Sana's head gently. Mina just rolls her eyes and leave when the unnies are finally wake up.

"I want to sleep more, unnie"

"Me too, but i guess our schedule today won't allow us to sleep some more"

"I want a day off~"

Sana whine as she keep hugging Nayeon and snuggles on her. Nayeon unnie is warm, she likes being clingy to her besides Dahyun. Sana likes hugging Dahyun because she is soft, while Nayeon unnie is warm. Every member is different but somehow she likes it when Nayeon unnie treat her like a little sister. Sana just likes being spoiled after all.

Nayeon just finish her shower when Sana come approach her and help her to dry her hair with towel.

"Aww, thank you Sana"

"No problem unnie"

"Yah, stop spoiling Im Nayeon"

Jeongyeon interrupted them while she separate Sana and Nayeon annoyingly. Jihyo just sip her hot cocoa and drag Jeongyeon away.

"You should stop complaining about them and help me clean the house Jeongyeonie"

"But today is not my turn, it's Chaeng"

"That girl still sleeping like log"

"Gosh, i will wake her up"

Jeongyeon is about to go to the maknae's room but Jihyo stop her.

"I asked Mina to wake her up"

Jihyo whisper at her and shake her head. Jeongyeon chuckles softly and come with her to the kitchen, they both pass by Sana and Nayeon who are still talking while taking care each other. 

"Nayeon unnie...."

"Yes?"

"Why did i keep dreaming about our first met at the restroom back then?"

"Huh? You still dream about that? I told you it's just your imaginary. Our first met is on the practice room"

"I see...it feels like...real"

Sana frown and pout as she feel bothered with that dream, Nayeon ruffles her hair and laugh.

"Yah,stop thinking about it"

"Nee, unnie"

Sana nod slowly abd let Nayeon go to their room. Sana sigh heavily, she still feel that dream is real. She keep slapping her own cheeks to make her stop thinking about it.

"Sana, if Nayeon unnie say it's not true then it is"

****

All the members are too exhausted as they reach their dorm, some yawn while walking to their room and others are taking care the maknaes.

J line is the last to come inside the dorm as they keep talking about their packed up schedule. Mina help Jihyo to bring some bags inside, Nayeon is already fall asleep on the couch as soon as they arrive.

Momo nudge on Sana's arm, she point at Nayeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter