That time of the month..

Black heart, Pink life, and the red flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please enjoy this! 

 

---


“Chuu unnie~” The 18 years old Kim Jisoo brought her gaze toward her bedroom’s door where a blonde girl had walk in with a super bright smile plastered on her face. Jisoo lazily changed her position from laying down on her comfortable bed to sitting up on the edge with her legs crossed.


“Where have you been all day, Lisa?” She asked the blonde girl who’s now sitting beside her, towering the small Jisoo even when they’re sitting down.

Lisa just grinned at her cousin as she brought a pack of gummy bear out from her backpack before she offer it to the frowning older. Various kind of snacks and candies can be seen inside the yellow Gucci backpack.

“Let me guess, that crush of yours brought you to a minimarket date and bought all of that junks for you? That’s ..” Jisoo said as she take the pack before she ripped the top of that pack off. She carefully fishes out a red one, her favorite strawberry flavor.

It’s Lisa’s turn to frown. Minimarket date with Chaeyoung is her favorite thing to do ever. Not only because Chaeyoung will buy snacks for her, well that’s the main reason actually, but also because she could spent her quality time clinging to the attractive Australian girl.

“Well, I expected a thank you instead of you saying that my awesome date !” She scolded the older woman that caused Jisoo to giggle. It’s kinda funny for her to be able to adorable cousin like this.

The blondie Thai girl’s parents are out of town and she’s staying at Jisoo’s house till they come back, which is probably next week or so. That’s why Jisoo, as the nice cousin she is, gladly accept the high school girl in her room and let the blonde to mastered half of her bed.

Jisoo herself actually doesn’t really like the word sharing, she’s the only child in her family that’s why her parents pampered her a lot even though she’s already entering her senior year in high school. She was used to the full attention she recieved everyday from her parents and the people around her, also when she always become the number one priority for every single thing she’s doing.

She felt lonely sometime though. That’s why having Lisa staying over at her house is somewhat a blessing for her. Even though she never would admit it in front of the Thai girl, Jisoo surely enjoys Lisa’s company.

“At least she know how to steal the heart of people around you first before actually going to take you away from us..” Jisoo said as she take out her second piece of gummy bear- a pineapple flavoured one this time. She decided to eat the other flavors first before her favorite red one.

They eat in silent after that. Jisoo still focusing on eating her gummy bears while Lisa is fiddling with the corner of her opened lid of Pringles. Jisoo hate the original flavor, but Lisa love it. Their taste buds are totally different from each other, that’s why they rarely share their foods.

“I went to Chaeyoung’s house before we went to the minimarket. We have a biology project that we're supposed to do in pairs..” Lisa said after awhile, adding her voice between the munching sound that filling the air inside Jisoo’s room.

“Hmm, biology? Congratulation, I hate that too..” Jisoo carelessly says with both of her eyes glued on her phone. It’s not a lie, she does hate biology and every kind of science being taught all over the world.

Lisa just let out a soft – adorable scoffing sound as she munchs on another piece of Pringles. She wonder whether she had wasted her time on talking to the older girl. But anyway, Jisoo is actually a good listener when she really needed it.

The atmosphere almost falls silent again when Lisa decided to ask a question that makes Jisoo choke on the gummy bear she was currently eating.

“Jisoo unnie, do you know how to make a baby?”
Jisoo glares at her 15 years old cousin intensely as she tried to stop herself from coughing. Lisa frantically pats on the older’s nape to help her spew out the candy. Luckily, they did it after 10 minutes of Lisa freaking out and additional 10 minutes of freaked out Jisoo.

“ I would like to meet your biology teacher..” Jisoo said while she glares at Lisa, her hands are in position to choke the younger girl.
 


~~~
 


“Lisa almost killed me yesterday..” Jisoo said as she cling on her girlfriend’s arm. Her girlfriend, Jennie Kim, just giggles at her statement. They always spend quality time together, clinging to each other at the corner seat of the school’s cafeteria on break and Jisoo really loves it. She glances around the room to found a few student gawking at the school’s famous couple that always give them enough eyecandy from Monday to Friday.

“She made the floor wet and you slipped there, baby?” Jennie asked calmly. She is used to hear her girlfriend’s complain about the cute Thai girl. The two girls had tried to kill each other for quite a few time these days, so Jennie is not surprised anymore with Jisoo reporting something like this to her.

“No! She asked something weird out of nowhere when I was swallowing a gummy bear and it got stuck in my throat! You do know how sticky gummy bear is..” When Jisoo’s lips formed a small pout, Jennie can’t help but to let a small chuckles escape her pinkish lips. Her girlfriend is the most adorable girl ever, no doubt about that!

“My my, baby. What kind of question made you suffer like that? Did she ask about how to made a baby or something?” Jennie was totally kidding when she said it, but the expression she got from the older girl wasn’t something from her expectation.

“How did you know Jennie?!” Jisoo had her dumbfound expression masked on her face as she separated herself from the taller brunette.

“I was right?” The muffled answer from Jennie came along with her widened eyes. “Actually, I was asked the same question yesterday, for biology class if I remembered it right..” Jennie said, followed by several nods after.

 “What did you say?” Jisoo crosses her slender arms in front of her chest as her expression slowly changed into a deep frown. Jisoo put this gesture whenever something bothered her or when she’s annoyed.

That’s not a good sign in fact, Jennie knows that so well. That’s why she switch on her alarmed mode and wrecked every part of her brain to search for what she said that was wrong to Jisoo earlier.

When she’s sure that she couldn’t find the answer behind Jisoo sudden mood change, Jennie open to asked about what she did wrong.
There’s a moment of silent that only makes Jennie’s tensed body becoming more tensed.

“Who asked you such a question, Kim Jennie?” Jisoo asked, clearly irritated by her girlfriend confession. Jisoo is aware that it’s not even that important but who the hell ask such a cliché question nowdays? Well, her cousin and the kids from her biology class surely did, but who had the guts to asked her Jennie?

“Uh, it’s Jihyo-shi. She’s a freshman like Lisa. I went to her family’s café yesterday night to grab some coffee when she called my name and greeted me, that’s why I ended up sitting on one of the table with  her to help her with her human reproduction homework..” Jennie says every words carefully as she hold her breath to buck herself up.

Jihyo.

Jisoo creased brows become the prove that she’s currently thinking at the moment. This Jihyo kid is actually pretty popular at her school for a freshman, her chic face and also promising role for the student council made her well known not only for the student but also around the teachers.

Jisoo won’t take it this serious if this Jihyo kid isn’t registered as the student council member where by coincidence, Jennie listed as the president. It means that this Jihyo is pretty close with her Jennie and she’s able to meet the brunette privately inside the student council room, where Jisoo can’t enter arbitrarily unless her position as the head cheerleader brought her inside.

“Baby, is there something wrong? Uh, you’ve been quiet for 5 minutes and that scared me a bit..” Jennie said as she pokes her girlfriend’s side gently but quick to retreat her hand when Jisoo gave off her fierce growl.

Jisoo can’t help but to let her jealousy make its way to fill her heart. No one is allowed to talk to her Jennie without her permission, let alone asking such a naughty question! That’s already stepping into her territory and people should know that her territory is really precious for her.

 “What about you ask your beloved junior to watch a human producing video with you and you two can be scared together?” Jisoo stated before she left the baffled brunette alone.
 


~~~
 


“I surrendered this time, I can’t do this alone..”
Exactly 5 hours after the unpleasant moment with Jisoo at the cafeteria, Jennie sat with Lisa and Chaeyoung to tell them about her quarrel with the blonde’s cousin at Jisoo and her favorite chicken restaurant. How tragic it was that Jisoo didn't fall for her chicken bait. 

She had tried to talk to her girlfriend after the older girl left her all of sudden and ignored her for the rest of their day at school. It’s usually not this hard for Jennie to make Jisoo warm up to her whenever they had a fight but today just not the same.

“Wow, it seems serious this time. You are doomed, unnie..” Chaeyoung teased and was soon followed with the sound of her yelping after Lisa pinched her toned tummy.

Jennie just scoffed at her statement, her expression is hopeless and less energetic since she doesn’t get to hear the sweet voice coming from her personal angel for 5 freaking hours already. Jennie is lacking her daily dose of Jisoo.

“I’m sorry to informed this now unnie but unfortunately for you, Jisoo unnie is currently having her time of the month..” Lisa said after she peck her childish Australian’s pouty lips, “Her mood is really something to be scared of when she’s on her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter