Chapter 1

Seven Sips of Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You said we were going to have fun, I can't believe your idea of fun is bringing me to a nightclub and watching Dahyun possibly kill me if she finds out," Sana gestured to the entrance of a nightclub, yet made no signs of wanting to leave.

"Which is why she wouldn't, besides don't act like you haven't secretly wanted to do this ever since you started dating stick up her arse, I mean Dahyun," Momo shrugged, “She’s a control freak, it’s been so long since we last had fun like that.”

“Don’t talk about my girlfriend like that,” Sana hissed, coming face to face with a bouncer who looked a bit too beautiful to be a bouncer. Said bouncer just moved aside to let the two girls pass.

“Thanks, Seul,” Momo winked at the bouncer, who rolled her eyes. “Yeah yeah, but you must admit she’s too much sometimes, I mean, not allowing you go out with your best friend ever aka me? What a ,” Momo made a face, opening the door to the nightclub and wrapping her arms around her best friend’s shoulders, “But in here, you can have as much fun as you want without her breathing down your neck~”

Sana made a strangled noise and tried to shrug off Momo’s hand around her shoulder, “I’m not cheating on her, Momo. I’m just here to have a few drinks and control my best friend.”

Momo scoffed, “Yeah, totally, you’ve been so boring ever since you got into a relationship, she’s not even tha- oh my god look at that piece of art. Catch you later, wet blanket, though I’m not too sure I want to,” and within the next few minutes, Momo was leaned against a wall, talking to a girl with bunny teeth.

“Did she seriously just bring me here to leave me and go off with another girl?” Sana shook her head, parking herself at the bar and looking at the range of cocktails offered. “Hello! What would you like to have?” Sana thought this hamster-like bartender’s cheerfulness was so unfitting for her job.

“Uh, what do you recommend?” Sana decided that maybe Momo was right, she should chill a bit and her first step (albeit, lame) was to order a new drink instead of her usual Pina Colada. “Oh, our Affair is pretty good,” the bartender put both thumbs up with a cute smile, as if the extra gesture further affirmed her recommendation.

Sana decided to order that drink and she prayed so hard that the name of the drink wasn’t a foreshadowing of the night. “You’re new here and you don’t seem like you’re here for casual or breakup . So why is such a pretty girl here for?” the bartender flicked her hair and gazed intently at Sana.

“My friend dragged me here because she thinks I need to escape from my controlling girlfriend,” Sana put emphasis on the last word. “Oh my gosh I did it again didn’t I? I wasn’t flirting with you, I have a girlfriend,” the bartender buried her face into her hands.

“No, it’s fine. I’m just making sure, I don’t want to give you the wrong impression. I’d say you’re pretty cute yourself if your girlfriend doesn’t kill me,” Sana laughed.

“Oh, I think you’d find she’s pretty harmless beyond her tough exterior,” the bartender’s eyes sparkled at the thought of her lover, “I’m Wendy, by the way,” she extended her hand for a handshake, her other hand serving Sana her drink.

“I swear to god Seungwan, if you’re unknowingly charming another girl,” a girl took a seat next to Sana. “Oh, you’re the bouncer. I’m Sana,” the Japanese shook Wendy’s hand. “Don’t worry babe, she has a girlfriend,” Wendy shared a small kiss with Seulgi over the counter.

“You sure she’s serious about it? She came with Momo,” Seulgi pulled a look of apprehension at Wendy. “You came in with Momo?!” Wendy’s eyes widened in shock.

“Okay so Momo is famous… or infamous? What has my dumb best friend done?” Sana sighed. “Let’s just say Momo is the go to person for anyone with unfulfilled needs,” Wendy scratched the back of her neck.

“Still? She really needs to get a girlfriend.” Sana shook her head. “You know, you never denied my claims about you not being serious. But in the case that you are different from your best friend, why are you here then?” Seulgi raised an eyebrow, questioning the black-haired girl.

“I just told your girlfriend that Momo dragged me here to get away from my controlling girlfriend even though I don’t want to be here.” Sana stared at Seulgi.

“And you’re not leaving even though Momo isn’t anywhere near?” Seulgi challenged. “I…” Sana tried to but couldn’t retort. Seulgi was right. Why was she still here then?

“Okay, that’s enough of questioning her Seulgi, let her have her fun.” Wendy rested her hand on Seulgi’s. Seulgi then smirked, “Have fun ‘not wanting to be here’, Sana.”

Sana plastered a fake smile on her face and thanked Seulgi, walking to a table with her drink in her hand. She observed the people on the dancefloor in a half-hearted attempt to spot her problematic best friend.

An amused smile found its way to her face, but it wasn’t because she found the blonde. Instead, she saw a tall and gorgeous girl on the other side of the dancefloor, who looked bored out of her mind, her eyes unfocused.

Sana watched as the girl rolled her eyes at and dismissed this guy who tried to be sleek. She let out a little laugh when the tall girl pushed the guy away when he went closer to her and continued trying to talk to her. Sana wondered why she was here if she was so bored.

Looking up from her laughter, she realised that the girl was staring right back at her. And Sana’s eyes unconsciously drifted down to look at the girl’s lips, which formed into a smirk the moment she realised where Sana’s eyes were.

Sana snapped out of it when the girl bit her lip, and she looked away, attempting to think of Dahyun so she doesn’t do something she’ll regret. But even as she tried filling her mind with thoughts of Dahyun’s cute smile, all she could see was that faraway gaze on the mysterious girl’s face.

She slowly shifted her gaze back to where the girl was, only to realise she wasn’t there anymore. Sana heaved a sigh of relief – she’ll probably be able to forget this girl when she sees her tofu girlfriend again.

But her relief was short-lived, because moments later, the mysterious girl was next to her. “You know, you can make your staring a little less obvious,” a smirk painted on her face, “Hi I’m Tzuyu.”

Only one thought went through Sana’s head, and said thought presented itself to the girl, “Good god you’re even more gorgeous up close.” Tzuyu held back an amused grin, “You could also be less direct, but thanks…” her head cocked to the side, waiting for Sana to introduce herself.

Sana flushed, only just realising she said that out loud. Her eyes looked anywhere but at Tzuyu, “I’m Sana and I have a girlfriend,” she says, in a lame attempt to make this girl go away.

This time, Tzuyu didn’t hold back any emotions, “Okay,” she nodded her head and chuckled slightly, “Okay. What brings you to noisy as hell nightclub full of thirsty losers when you already have someone, Sana with a girlfriend?”

Sana rolled her eyes at Tzuyu’s obvious mockery and turned to look at her, her retort waiting to be said. But Tzuyu with her eyebrows raised made her look even hotter than she already was and Sana quickly looked away again.

“Why do you care?” Sana answered as coldly as she could, hoping Tzuyu would go away soon so she could regain some of her sanity. With a Cheshire grin, Tzuyu remarked, “Well, you were staring at me for a little more than 4 minutes, it’s natural I’d be curious.”

Sana scoffed, “Get your huge ego out of here, I totally was not staring at you, I was staring at uh,” Sana’s eyes darted to the place Tzuyu was sitting at, “That girl in the red dress that was behind you, yeah. Her.”

Tzuyu found Sana’s denial amusing, so she decreased the distance between their face, watching Sana blink rapidly. “I would ask you to explain your earlier comment, but I don’t really care. Anyways, even if you were staring at that girl in the red dress, which, by the way, wasn’t sitting anywhere near me just now,” Tzuyu watched as Sana’s face turned more and more sheepish, “Why would you be looking at girls when you have a girlfriend?”

Sana pulled her face back when she felt Tzuyu’s breath on her lips, “I--- Okay. Fine. I was staring at you. You looked bored and the way you rejected that guy was hilarious. And I’m here because my best friend thinks I should take this opportunity to have fun away from my controlling girlfriend. Why are you here then?”

The grin on Tzuyu’s face was replaced with another smirk, but this one was more cute than hot, and Sana swore she was going to regret not running away the moment Tzuyu talked to her.

“That guy was trying so hard I actually felt a bit sorry for him,” Tzuyu giggled, “I’m here to make sure my cousin doesn’t go overboard with trying to find a rebound, but I’ve long since lost sight of her, so I’m not actually too sure why I’m still here.”

“Guess we’re in the same boat then. My best friend abandoned me the moment she saw a ‘piece of art’, and that was within literal minutes of us entering this place. I have no idea why I’m still here when my girlfriend would murder the heck out of me if she found out,” Sana sighed, fumbling with her phone to check the time.

“Even more so if she knew you were staring at another girl and that you called said girl gorgeous, right?” Tzuyu’s eyebrows raised. “Tch, I thought you said you wouldn’t question me about that,” Sana pouted. Their eyes still on each other, both burst out laughing.

“I’ve literally only known you for like 10 minutes and yet you’re so comfortable to be around, is it because you were staring at me for so long?” Tzuyu continued teasing, liking how a pout looked on Sana’s face, “I’m only joking. What’s up with you and your girlfriend though?”

The way Tzuyu’s eyes softened made butterflies flutter like crazy in Sana’s stomach – something not even her own girlfriend has done before. Sure, Sana felt nervous around Dahyun before they got together, but it wasn’t to this extent.

“I--- it’s not really anything, it’s just… She gets jealous easily, and me hanging around my player of a best friend isn’t the most reassuring thing, especially since she brings me to places like that so I can ‘relax’ and she can pick girls up,” Sana ran her hand through her hair, “But I mean, what’s th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter