Five

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun’s POV

I sat on the couch in their living room. Jungkook took a seat on the couch in front of me while Taehyung and the other two guys whom I still didn’t get to know their name yet sat on the floor, looking at me amusedly. It has been 10 minutes passed, but we didn’t speak any words to each other. I cleared up my throat and slowly scratched my forehead, one habit of me when I’m shy.

“This is awkward.” Finally, I got the courage to start a conversation.

“Hyungs, stop staring at her like that! Gosh, you guys act like you’ve never seen a girl before…”

The three guys finally broke off their stare and looked away, feeling slightly embarrassed for their obvious act.

I chuckled nervously upon seeing their reaction. ‘What am I doing here tho…’ I whispered to myself.

“Honestly, I really don’t have any idea what am I doing here at the first place. I should just go…”

“No!!!”

I can’t even finished my sentence when suddenly Jungkook shouted.The three guys also stared at Jungkook with what’s-wrong-with-this-kid face.

“O..kay..”

“I mean, you just hurted your ankle, and I was going to put some ointment to reduce the pain. That’s what I’m trying to say, nothing else. Ehem…” He shifted his gaze to other direction while rubbing the back of his neck.

I nodded. “Ahhh, is it so? Aishh, it’s okay Jungkook-ssi. I can do it by myself at home.”

“I insist.”

Looks like Jungkook was not going to let me go unless he himself put the ointment on my ankle, so I decided to just agree with his offer.

“Fine.”

Jungkook’s face lightened up a little bit upon hearing my answer and he quickly stood up. “I’m going to take the ointment. You wait here.” Then, he disappeared, to his room maybe.

I turned my attention to the three guys again. There, there they are…. Still looking at me like I’m a weirdo. But their expression tho…it’s quite funny hahaha.

I can’t helped myself but burst into laughter when I saw their faces.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Taehyung asked.

“Why are you laughing?” The guys sitting next to Taehyung at the right side also asked me with a confused face.

I shook my head, trying hard to resist the laughter. I took a deep breath and calmed down a bit.

“I’m sorry. I can’t help it. Your faces are just too funny hahaha…”

Automatically, the three of them began to touch their faces.

“Is there something on my face, Jiminie?” Taehyung asked to one of the guy.

“No. How about me?”

Taehyung scanned the face of the guy that he called Jiminie just now and pretended to think deeply.

“Let me see…ahh, there is! There is something on your face!”

Jimin began to freak out and started to touch his face frantically. “What is it? Where?”

“Here. Your eyes. You have your eyes on your face.” Taehyung pointed his fingers to Jimin’s eyes while trying to hold on his laughter.

“You wanna die?!” Jimin realized that he has been tricked by Taehyung. He approached Taehyung angrily and put him into a headlock.

“Yahh, Jiminie!!! It’s hurt!”

Taehyung screamed while struggling to free himself from Jimin’s torture.

“Serve you right!”

I giggled to myself without realizing that I’m being watched.

“Ehem.”

“Yes?” Oh, I knew this guy! The one that danced in the middle of the way yesterday. He looked at me shyly while he seemed to fidget on his sit.

“You know, about yesterday…”

I nodded. “Yes…”

He scratched his head anxiously. “…I just want you to know that I’m not a weird guy. That morning, I don’t know what possessed me that I did that in the middle of the way. And the worst thing is, you saw it. I’m sorry.”

“But seriously, I swear I’m not a weird guy! Jinjja…”

“No, it’s okay! Seriously. Maybe at first, I was quite shock because I’ve never seen that kind of thing in my life, but for real, it’s okay. You don’t have to be sorry at all. And no, you’re not a weird guy.”

I flashed a genuine smile at him to convince him that what had happened earlier, it was really not a big deal. His face lightened up upon hearing my answer. “Really?”

“Yes.” I nodded with a smile.

“Hooray!!!”

Taehyung and Jimin stopped whatever they were doing at the moment and looked at the guy with a confused faces.

“Hobi hyung, what’s the matter?”

Taehyung asked to the guy that was being called Hobi why he seemed so excited all of sudden. “Nothing. Not your problem.” He sticked out his tongue, teasing Taehyung playfully. I laughed at his antics.

“Tchh..” Taehyung gave him a glare.

After that, the situation became awkward again. It was so quiet that you can really heard the sound of crickets.

“So….”

That Jiminie guy finally said something to initiate the conversation. Finally…. I can’t breathe with all these awkwardness. And where the hell is this Jungkook guy?! It’s already 10 minutes passed since he disappeared into his room…

“Why not we introduce ourselves? Since our houses are just next to each other and of course that makes us neighbours. We also know your name, Dahyun. But, that’s it. So, mind to tell us more about yourself, Dahyun-ssi?”

“Yes, yes. Tell us more about you.” Taehyung and Hobi agreed with him.

I nodded. “Okay.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. As you all know, my name is Dahyun. Kim Dahyun. I’m in my final year of high school. I’m 18 years old. Nice to meet you guys and hope we will be good neighbours to each other.”

I ended my self-introduction with a smile.

“Oh, you’re 18? That means you’re younger than all of us!”

“Oh, really?” I thought I was the same age with Jungkook. So, he was older than me?

“Yes. Jungkook is 19 this year.”

“Ahhh, I see….” Okay. So, he’s only one year above me.

“Great! Now that you finished introducing yourself, it’s finally our turn.” Taehyung said eagerly.

“Hahahaha, okay…” Seriously, this guy was the cutest human being that I’ve ever meet!

He cleared his throat before started. “Annyeong! My name is Kim Taehyung. I’m 21 years old, so since I’m older than you, you may call me Taehyung oppa.” He ended it with a wink. I didn’t expect that at all so I was a bit startled. Oppa?

“Op…Oppa?” I stuttered at my own word.

“Of course! And did you realize our surname are same? It’s Kim! So that’s make you my sister!”

Heol, this is shocking! He was so unexpected.

Jimin noticed that I didn’t know how to respond with Taehyung so he smacked the back of Taehyung’s head with his hand. “Stop it already, you’re making her uncomfortable.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter