Save me

DANGER (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thick snows and cold winds were gone. The sun had risen. The green environment was visible into the eyes of everyone. Spring had come.

 

In the forest which was far away from the noisy cities and busy people, there was a young hunter. Seunghoon was a well-known hunter because of his skills and intelligence. In addition to those, he was good-looking as well. Those ignorant hunters were jealous and mad at him.

 

That morning, Seunghoon excitedly left his cabin. He decided to wander around for the first day of spring or to search for wild animals because he was unable to hunt in winter.

The white deer was obviously a rare one. It had the most beautiful eyes Seunghoon had ever seen. He was quietly following it. Whenever the deer would turn around, he would hide himself on the trees or bushes.

 

Unfortunately, the deer ran so fast. Seunghoon had lost the sight of it and his eyes landed on something.

 

Something lustful. Something dangerous.

 

The water was splashing around the owner of the porcelain skin. Half of his body was covered with water and the other half was exposed. His slender fingers were travelling at his big chest, enjoying the refreshing feeling of the water. He gently massaged his wet hair and closed eyes. Beautiful sparkling eyes, Seunghoon thought.

 

Seunghoon, who had been secretly watching the small boy bathing in a river, was hiding on the tall tree.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter