Mountain Cloud Boy

On The Tip of Maloja

I'm a Mountain Cloud  Boy, I befriend with meadows. I'm a Mountain Cloud Boy, I run with shadows. On the green floor wherever your eyes land on.

Rain doesn't scare me. Even the most petrifying thing before the rain, the snake above.

Blue is my favourite colour. Wind is my favourite song.

The sun and the greens are always welcoming me, but they don't mold into one.

I tell a story about sheeps, and puppies sometimes. But this time I become silence because my feelings are inside my head.

They told me to not use my head for the heart matters. I guess they're right, because the know more things than I do.

I fell from the tree once, I climbed the tree trice. I sank into the lake twice, I dived in thousand times.

My mother is beautiful, my father is thankful.

She's got a long hair, she's got a short hair.
She makes Gruyère, she cooks fondue.
She chops tinder, she turns up the heater.

She knows everything about me, she knows everything about me.

Her little warm hands hold me, she doesn't know she's not holding my mentality.

Standing on the veer, shouting how in love are we.

I'm a Mountain Cloud Boy, I won't let go of my dear. I'm a Mountain Cloud Boy, now I know what is fear.

-