☆☆1/3☆☆

A date with my squishy ♡

I m at the bus stop waiting for my grumpy boyfriend(yoongi) to show up...i still can't believe that this is actually happening, we are finally going to have our first date after 3 months of being together. It is not that I'm complaining about how less time we spend cause I understand his passion for music and I love his music as much as I love him but I can't seem to shrug off the green monster when i see couples doing all sorts of cheesy stuff...well i find pda quite gross but i can't help but get giddy with the thought of doing all those stuff with Yoongi but i can't imagine my cute fantasies coming to life cause he despises pda or any sort of mushy things as he has to maintain his 'cold city boy' image well I m no good too cause if he acts like a cold city boy , I m quite like a shy girl from the countryside.
I was really shocked(in a pleasant way of course ) when he asked me out for a date.
*flashback*
It was almost the closing time of my cafe so I was tallying the accounts of the day when i received his call..i was kind of nervous when his name flashed on my screen cause it was rare for him to call me.
Suga: ...hello..
Me: hey
Suga: Are you free this weekend?
Me: umm lemme check....uh yeah I'm free , why?(I wasn't but how can I deny my prince..even though i don't know why he wanted to know)
Suga:Kay then lets meet up(in a rushed way)
Me: ...yeah??
Suga: hmm so 9 am sharp near the bus stop
Me: mmhmm see you then...
Suga: yeah love ya bye
[Call end]
Heeh what just happened did he say 'love ya' awwww myy cutiee i 'll die of fluff overload.
*flashback ends*
I was having a marathon in my memory lane when i felt someone tapping my shoulder..I turned to find my prince in all his glory.