Dark Moment

Falling For Bad Boy Prince Jin

               AMANDA'S  P.O.V

"OPEN UP THE DOOR!" A mans voice was heard as he banged on the front door. My father, mother and I were playing a game until they quickly stopped.

"Father what's going?" I asked scared and curious at the same time. 

Put her in the hiding spot" My father spoke quickly but quietly.

"I know" my mother responded as she quickly grabbed me and pulled up the Tatami and the floor board and put me under it. 

"Sweetie stay here, don't leave this spot until we let you out" my mother informed me as she closed the floor boarding. I could see a little from the small space that was left from the boarding of the floor but it was still pitch black around me. 

"I'm coming!" My father said. Several people entered the house one by one.

"You are under arrest for crime of assisting in smuggling activities" one of them spoke. What?! My father never has had drugs with him!!

"What!! My husband would never!.." my mother spoke.

"Lord Tori, I have no knowledge of committing any such crime" father replied calmly. "Besides, if it's smuggling you're concerned about, wouldn't you know more about that than I?.." father continued. Who's Tori?!! And why is he accusing my father of smuggling?! 

"We have evidence of your crimes, so give up the ruse" another spoke. 

"Evidence?!!!" Father asked. 

"Yes. Hard evidence" the same man spoke. At that moment I heard a sword slide against its sheath. 

"Aaahhh!" My father yelped in pain.

"NOOO!" My mother screamed. The scene that had just played in front of me left me shaking, terrified, and furious at the same time.

"I'm sure you'd be lonely all by yourself" Another man spoke.

"Aahhh" mother screamed. Did they just kill my parents right in front of me?....

"Tori!! What do you think you're doing killing them like that??" The man from before spoke. "What? If we're asked, we can't just say we had to kill them because they resisted arrest!" He continued. 

"They knew to much! It'd be to dangerous to let them live!" Tori said.

"We'll have then pay for it! Grab their corpses!" Tori demanded. My body began trembling and I couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes. I stayed in that spot crying silently while waiting. I waited for about 20 minutes then I slid the bored up silently and peeked out. No one was there, but there was but two bright red puddles of blood spreading across the floor. I began breathing harshly and I needed to get out of this house. All of the memories we had came crashing down on me. It was all to much and my father would never even be a smuggler!! I left the house in panic I wandered around. Tori was my fathers boss at the magistrate office and he must've been the one doing the smuggling and my father had found out and then he intended to kill my parents. I couldn't go back home those guys might come back again...I continued wandering around until I stumbled into an dark alley. The moonlight shined over to a sword that had crimson red blood dripping from it. Someone most likely a man, dressed with dark clothing was standing there, blending into the light. And at his feet, a man falling to the ground bleeding. I quickly ran with out stopping this time I knew where I was going. There's a house where as they say if you leave your money and a request at the door it'll come true. So that's what I did.

"Please, I just want the man, Tori to get the punishment he deserves" I requested. "He killed my parents to keep quiet, because they knew about his smuggling...Please" I continued. For a while I stood before the shrine, oppressed by the silence. The only sound was a idle whispers of tree leaves fluttering. 

"It's no use..." I sobbed. It was just a rumor after all..Just as I was reaching to take back my money pouch, a hand suddenly slipped out of nowhere and grabbed onto mine. 

"Aah!" I was startled. 

"Be quiet, please" a man voice spoke. Arms circled around me from behind, and my mouth was covered. 

"Mmp...Mphh!!" 

"Don't struggle" 

I was quickly blindfolded and gagged and then thrown over someone's shoulder. 

"Mmmmmm" I tried talking again. Who is this man and why is he doing and where am I being taken?! It can be one of Tori's men? Right?...

"We're here" the same voice from earlier had spoken. I was slowly sat down and had my blindfold and gag removed. My blurry vision became clear.

"....Where am I?" I looked around. It looked like a room in a teahouse, maybe.

"Now, young lady" As far as I could tell from his voice, he was the man who kidnapped me. 

"What...What do you want with me?" I asked. 

"Well now, what do I want?" He asked.

"Yoongi! What do you think you're doing bringing this girl here?!" Another man walked into the room. 

"Why this girl...?" The second man spoke. 

"She couldn't be yours..Right?!" A third added. When I looked around me there were three other men. 

"U-Umm...." I was confused.

"You saw what happened earlier didn't you?" The man who had kidnapped me earlier asked.

"Earlier?.." I questioned.

"In the alley" the first man spoke.

"...!" I remembered but I didn't speak.

"...Yes" I replied.

"You mean, she saw you?" The third man asked the first man. 

"Damn it" The first man sighed.

"Even if she did see, what's she doing here?" The second man asked. Who are these people?!!

"We couldn't leave her there to go and tell the magistrate what she'd seen?" The guy who had kidnapped me replied. So it was him back there?... Are these guys by any chance...

"Are you guys vigilantes?" I asked. The man who I had saw earlier killing someone looked at me in shook.

"Indeed we are" the third man said.

"I'm the boss around here. I'm Yoongi" The man who kidnapped introduced himself.

"The ones who actually do all the work here, are these three" Yoongi added pointing to the other three men. One of the men turned away from me, one sighed and the other gave me a small smile. 

"You had a request, did you not" Yoongi stood in front of me. Well yes I did. My parents were innocent victims after all. 

"Yes I do..." I replied.  

"Very well. Catch" Yoongi spoke as he tossed my money pouch back to me. 

"Can you restate your request one more time?" Yoongi asked. 

"...Sure. My parents were murdered. They were falsely accused of smuggling crimes. While they were being arrested they were killed, under the pretense of them resisting the police...I had heard and saw everything that was happening from where I was hiding under the floorboard. They were killed before they even had a chance to resist!..Yozo Tori, he's the murder. He killed my parents for uncovering his own smuggling..." I explained.

"Yozo Tori, you say?" Yoongi questioned angrily. 

"I have ten gold coins.." I held out the bag to Yoongi. 

"....Please accept my request" I pleaded. 

"You look determined enough. Fine.  I think I've got a good grasp on how you feel" Yoongi shook his head and took the money pouch.

"So, you'll do it?..." I questioned.

"Well when it comes to Tori then, it's sort of my business. However there's one condition" Yoongi explained. 

"A condition?" I asked. 

"Now that you've seen where we work....We can't let you go unfortunately" He responded. "I'm sure you understand" he continued. As much as I wasn't sure it'd be a bad or great idea it was understandable...

"Y-yes..." I sighed. 

"So, how about it? How would you like to become one of us?" Yoongi asked. 

"Huh?!.." I asked surprised. 

"Ya, Yoongi what're you talking about?!!" The first man asked.

"You can't be serious! Don't you think your going to far? Even if you are joking?!.." the second man jumped in.

"Yeah, Yoongi. You can't really think this woman could be a vigilante..." the third man added.

"Ya! Shut up, all of you!" Yoongi pointed angrily. 

"And if you refuse to become a vigilante, I'll send you with you're parents right here, right now" Yoongi added looking me into the eyes. I was so scared. 

"What will it be? Show me just how determined you are to avenge your parents" Yoongi continued. I wanted to run away, but I had to see through....I couldn't just run. 

"....As long as I can get revenge on the people who killed my parents" I tightly clenched my fits. "And one more thing, don't call me young lady. My name is Amanda Charlamova" I added.

"Haha! I think I like you. Okay then, Amanda. You'll be working alongside one of these men" Yoongi chuckled. One of them?... The first man was stubborn, serious-looking, constable type. The second was handsome, well dressed, seemingly capricious man. The third was brightly smiling, and a kind looking gentlemen. Who was I going to pick?....

"Do I have to pick one?" I asked.

"Yes, to make it easier on you. This stubborn looking one is Rap Mon the one you saw in the alley. This well dressed one is Jin. And this last one here smiling brightly is V. So who're you gonna choose?" Yoongi said. Still not knowing who to pick I said the first thing that came into my mind.

"Why can't I work with all three of them? Like switching shifts. Give me at least a week to get to know them they'll I'll decide who I want to officially work with" I said.

"That's actually not a bad idea" V smiled.

"Everything is a good idea to you.." Rap Mon said.

"I mean she's beautiful come on. I'll love to work with you" V threw his arm around me. My reflexes were me swatting his arm away. 

"Ow" He pouted and boy was it cute...

"Ok stop flirting, she's not that pretty. I'm the prettiest around here, I'm the pink prince don't forget that" Jin stood up.

"You guys are idiots" Rap Mon shook his head.

"Ok. Yoongi? You like my idea?" I asked. He hesitated at first but he agreed.

"Ok fine. One week that's all" he said. 

"Hm..You're lucky, he usually doesn't lets anyone get exactly what they want" Rap Mon looked at me. I sighed.

"You can live here, there's an extra room down that way, V will show you" Yoongi pushed the two of us out into the hall.

"Ok, this way is where you'll walk to get to your room. Lucky for you my room is right across the hall. Anytime you need something just come and knock on my door" V smiled. Wow his smile was charming and he was really cute. No Amanda this is no time to be falling in love you have to avenge your parents first....

"Ok thanks" I bowed. He bowed back and hugged me suddenly. Uh? This guy was really touchy. 

"Goodnight" I went into my room. I showered and put on pjs that were in the closet already. I got into the bed and quickly dozed off. I hoped that in the morning I'd actually be working and not distracted by these handsome but strange men.