-The dream

{currently untitled}

 

Swords clashed against one another, giving off a distinct ringing sound. One by one, my comrades fell. 

 

No more. This ends here…

 

It was the night of a full moon. A long and winding stairway of steps rose from the centre of a vast forest. There were trees on both sides, that slowly crept onto the old grey steps. Gaps gave way to small weeds. The narrow stairway widened at the top, leading into an opening. At the very centre, stood an old forgotten temple. The thick fog slowly cleared and gave way to the showering beams of transparent light. 

 

Everything became as clear as day. A katana, soaked in bright red blood. A pile of bodies, pale, cold and lifeless. A sea of blood surrounded my feet, dripping down the steps, forever staining it with a crimson red. My legs caved in, leaving me head first in the red sea. I watched, as the stream of red oozed further and further downwards. I summoned up my last big of energy and turned my body, slowly, until I faced the sky. It was strange, everything just looked painfully red. Even the moon had a certain……..

 

--------------

 

"Mitsuko!  MITSUKO!! Atleast TRY to pay attention in class will you?" 

"sorry" I whispered. 

 

That dream. Again. All that blood. 

 

mitsuko…

 

Bloody images flashed before my eyes. AGH! Am I hearing things?…I swear I just heard someone say my name.

 

..mitsuko..

 

AGGHH! There it was again. 

I was starting to get the creeps. Every few seconds, bloody images kept flashing before me. I wanted to scream and tell them to stop, but it was out of my control.

 

…Mi - Tsu - Ko…. 

 

My body started to ache, my head was spinning uncontrollably. It felt like it was going to explode into a million pieces. My legs gave way and I fell face first to the floor. I'm just a boring old ordinary girl, why is this happening to me? I never did anything bad, I followed orders, I listened to teachers, always handing in my homework on time. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!! 

 

---------------

 

…..bloody tinge….

 

Huh…What's happening? This looks really familiar….I can hear someone else talking…its not me….and theres no one else here…. What in the world is going on……