Oneshot

This Is Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook inhaled slowly as he lined up his sights. The target was at his desk, talking to two of his employees. As soon as they left his office, Jungkook was free to take the shot. He shifted his weight slightly, heart rate slowly increasing. He was sitting on a chair he had borrowed from the dining room of the apartment. The apartment belonged to a Park Jimin who was out for a week visiting his family in Busan. Thus freeing the space for Jungkook to use it as a nest. 

He shifted his weight again.

“Park Jimin, you should really invest in some more comfortable chairs.” He muttered, keeping the crosshairs of his scope trained on the target. He had been sitting there for a half an hour already and was starting to get impatient. 

“How long do you need to talk?” He griped. Sighing, he shifted his weight yet again. 

Jungkook inhaled sharply as the target waved his employees out of his office. Finally. Jungkook narrowed his focus in on the target. The target leaned back in his chair. 

“Almost.” Jungkook whispered. “Just stay right there…” As he tightened his trigger finger, he noticed the noise of a lock turning. The front door opened. Jungkook breathed out and took the shot.

The target slumped forward in his chair, blood trickling down the side of his face, ruining his immaculate suit. Jungkook breathed in slowly. It was his third assassination, and it went pretty well. 

Sort of.

Jungkook jumped in surprise when a loud shatter echoed through the apartment. He whirled around and was greeted with a shorter, pink haired beauty. Wine and glass shards surrounded his feet. 

“Yo-you just shot someone.” He stuttered out. Jungkook glanced towards where his rifle sat, balanced on the windowsill. “You just shot someone! From my window!” The man, presumably Park Jimin, started to backup. He pulled his phone out and started to dial. 

“Don’t!” Jungkook lunged forwards, grabbing his wrists. Park Jimin screamed and brought his knee up into Jungkook’s crotch. Jungkook hit the ground. Groaning, he slowly looked up. Park Jimin was pressed against the wall, chest heaving in fear. 

“Calm down.” Jungkook wheezed. “It's my job.” He slowly pulled out his government card, and slid it towards the pink haired man. 

“It says that you're an office worker.” His high pitched voice was full of uncertainty. Jungkook huffed out a laugh.

“Sometimes I am. Besides, I can't walk around with a card saying that I'm an assassin.” Jimin’s breathing began to slow down. 

“Who did you shoot?” Jungkook pushed himself onto his knees slowly, so he didn't scare the other man. He stared at Jimin warily.

“A businessman. He was selling information to the Triads.” Jimin gasped, his eyes going comically wide, covering his mouth with his hand. Jungkook huffed. “It's not like I go around killing innocent people. Every job I'm given

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter