E N D

Fault
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1] E   N   D [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Hakyeon was fading. He knew it. He was too good to be true. Too perfect to be real. Too amazing to be his. He deserved more than what he could offer, and yet, he could never, ever, let him go. He was too important to him. He wanted Hakyeon to stay with him for as long as he could get him to. And apparently that wasn't very long.

 

He's been growing apart from him, Taekwoon failed to keep him close enough that he was his, but not far enough that he was gone. Hakyeon would look him in the eyes and he would see that they had lost their beautiful sparkle. Hakyeon was gone for the a month for filming, and he's never been the same. He changed. Grown out of him, sought out, and found better options. Hakyeon realized that he was not what he truly wanted, that he wasn't enough.

 

Hakyeon distanced himself. Acting as though he never knew him, pretended that he was never a part his life, like he meant nothing.

 

He'd ruined their friendship. He'd ruined everything. The perfect equilibrium they'd had. They'd created. Everything.

 

And then Hakyeon left. He went away one day, never came back. He never looking back. He never looked forward. Taekwoon living solely on the past, reliving that time they were together, the best part of his life. He crawled inside himself, tucking away into the fantasy that Hakyeon was still with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter