Final

Disney vs Ghibli

"Listen, I'm not saying you're wrong" she said, flopping down on the couch drinks in hand, next to the brunette "I'm saying you're extremely wrong." she handed her drink to the other girl, just in time to see the eye roll. 

"An opinion can't be wrong Byul. And I'm not asking you to agree with me, I'm just telling you what I think. And I think they just aren't as good." She explained, then quickly added " but honestly it's just a fact." smiling as she saw the offended expression on the grey haired girl

"How. dare. you ?" she said with a dramatic pause between each words "That's it. That's the last blow. Let's break up."
Solar chocked on her drink, laughing "What now ?"

"I knew you seemed to perfect to be true. It was just a matter of time I guess." Byul stood up, shook the hand of a bemused Solar "We had a good run, lots of fun times... Such a shame..."

Solar laughed harder, pulling on her arm, making Moonbyul fall back next her, the taller girl giggling "Get back here, and stop being so dramatic!"

"Dramatic ? How am I being dramatic now ? J-
"She said dramatically" interrupted Yongsun, sipping on her beer

Moonbyul ignored her "Beautiful Yongsun, doesn't even realize how absurd what she said is"

"Oh my god! It's been hours let it go, it's not that big of deal! I just said that I thought Ghibli movies were better than Disney's!"

"And you don't see how dumb that is?" insisted Moonbyul, looking more and more shocked "I'm sure you only like them more because you're obsessed with the Japanese language."

"Now you're just being a bully, Byulyi"

"Wow, such alliteration, what rhymes. You leave me speechless, my lady"

"Shut up." Solar rolled her eyes "You're a real bully. Insulting my opinion and the way I speak"  Yongsun pouted.


"Oh no" Moonbyul quickly shook her head "Don't you dare use that face on me."

Yongsun simply got closer to Byul on the couch, almost straddling her. Her pout getting bigger, cuter, and deadlier to Moonbyul. "I just want to spend a nice evening cuddling on the couch with my girlfriend, watching movies and eating popcorn. Not arguing the whole night." Moonbyul seemed to relax her shoulder a bit, her eyes softening, and probably ready to put that past them, at least for tonight. But Yongsun had to add "Especially when I know I'm right."

"Ok that's it!" Moonbyul yelled, jumping on top of Solar, making her back hit the couch "Say you were wrong and you can't compare them 'coz they're both masterpiece of cinematography!"

"That's a long sentence..."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

                        "Say it!"

"Or what ?" Solar challenged 

She instantly regretted it once she saw the glimmer in her girlfriend's eyes. Moonbyul smirked. There was a beat. 

Then she started tickling the shorter girl, making her scream from forced laughter.

"Oh!My!God! Byul stop" 
"Say it !"
"Never!"

Tears formed in the eyes of the girl being tortured. Laughing so hard she had trouble breathing. 
"Your pride is gonna kill you, Kim Yongsun" Byulyi said in her best villain voice

"I'd... Rather... Die" Solar did her best to act dead, her head falling back on the arm-rest, her muscles relaxing, but her body still reacting to Byul's hand.
The latter laughed, loud and genuine "Now who's being dramatic! Yah, come on get up I'll stop"

When Yongsun still didn't move, Moon spoke again. "Oh, I see how it is" the smirk made a comeback "Changing roleplay, are we ? Are you waiting for prince charming to wake you up with a kiss ? Well I, Moon Byul Yi, will gladly play that role!" 

Solar's eyes finally opened, as Moonbyul started to lean down she put both hand on "I'm sorry but I don't see any Prince Charming here. Only a Greasy Princess."

"And isn't that more your type ?" Moonbyul winked. 

Not waiting for an answer, the taller one grabbed both of Yongsun's hands, securing them above her head, and started attacking her girlfriend's face and neck with sloppy kisses. 

The night ended with both of them falling asleep on the couch, smiling, and exhausted after Yongsun chased Moonbyul accross their appartment screaming for revenge.

Their argument forgotten for now, but with Byul making a mental note to show all the best Disney movie to her girlfriend on their next movie night.