Courage Dear Heart

Dream,Hope,Keep going.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Seeing him surrounded by girls every day wasn't easy at all, he is my first love.
-Seeing her having a hard time because of me everyday wasn't easy at all,she is my  first love.
 "And probably my last one.But as painful as it is, my love will only be a one way love."
So.. Courage dear heart!  
Irene's P.O.V:
I quickly put on my uniform as I walked to the bus stop and waited. Headphones in my ears,I was listening to "Spring day" by bangtan while playing my sleeves."Shhh...Their vocals are seriously heaven." I thought..
I looked down the road, I saw the bus finally coming, I stepped on, once the doors opened, I greeted the driver with a smile and I sat down in my normal empty seat in the back as always. I stayed quiet the whole boring road to school listening to music.
****
I stepped off the bus and made my way to my normal spot ignoring the whispers and insults.
"She isn't even pretty." 
"She thinks she is a queen just because she is oppa's childhood friend."
Ew,people... I am seriously bored to death by hearing the same things everyday.
I would loved to shout: If you want to criticize someone ,at least be creative... But I know, it will let me gain nothing except troubles.
Waiting for the class to start, I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and decided to draw.
Drawing is lately my only escape from this world... I let my imagination take me to another world and I ended up drawing...
"OMO" I let it out. Without realizing it, I am surprised that I drew such a beautiful portrait of oppa. I turned my head and found everyone looking at me.
Ops, I must learn to control this mouth of mine.
"You can't be satisfied by being his friend and now you are drawing him in class?"  Yoona said in a harsh tone."YA! I am sure you are doing it in purpose." one of the girls by her side added. 
In my turn,I let it out a sarcastic laugh. Funny how hard she was trying to find every single excuse to bully or insult me. She was probably one of oppa's craziest fans.
I can't handle this anymore.
"At least, I am not wasting my time all the day looking for new lolita dolls to add to my collection." I replied in a teasing tone as I showed everyone the magazine of dolls she hide inside her math book.
Everyone blurred a laugh.Yoona's face is turning red,embarassed.  But the thing I didn't excepted came next; Yoona raised her hand and slapped me right in the face. I was so shocked that I have not the time to react before the teacher enter.
"Yoona, Irene! Are you both kids to fight?" The teacher shouted."Go to the principal's office! Now!" she added.
It smells troubles..
*****
"It is unacceptable in this school to see seniors fighting like kids. That was childlish from you young ladies." The principal said. "I haven't excepted this kind of bahavior from a good student like you Irene." I just nodded.
"As a punishement, you are both going to call and wait until your parents came to take you." He added.
Oh great! Things are getting better.
"But, my parents are on a business trip, what am I supposed to do?"I said.
"Call your tutor or older brother"he replied.
huh, I haven't got any of them.
Unless...
Taehyung's P.O.V:
"yoaaah" I yawned as I finished the dance practice session of the day.
What a tiring day. I am exhausted from practicing for the next concert. I am trying my best to stand the schedule.
I was about to leave the dance studio when my phone started ringing. A huge smile appeared in my face as "Irene" appeared on the screen.
  -Oppa! Save me, I am in a big trouble..
-From what? I can fight aliens!
I can imagine her laughing behind the screen.
-Shhh, that's normal, you are an alien yourself. But seriously I need your help! I couldn't help but hurry to her by the second as she explained to me the situation.
Even if she doesn't told me all the details in the phone, I have a feeling that it is AGAIN because of me. It is probably one of my fans. I am feeling guilty,Irene isn't the kind of girls that can be provoccated by two or three words, most of the time she is cool and calm.
I don't know what to do to protect her. It is both
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter