why did i write this haha

Uncommitted

Baekhyun was convinced he was in love. That’s why he thought this warm fuzzy feeling that caused his heart to twist painfully was normal. He never suspected that maybe this wasn’t love because the way the silver haired male known as Chanyeol always made him smile with cheesy jokes or sweet kisses and always made him feel special.

 

Chanyeol loved him, Baekhyun knew that, so why not love him back?

 

He smiled softly as he watched the giant skip back over to the couch he was seated on, a bowl of popcorn cradled in Chanyeol’s arms. He set the bowl down on the coffee table before scooping Baekhyun up in his arms as he sat next to his boyfriend.

 

Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol’s chest, taking comfort in the warmth the other radiated. The taller’s hand found his, squeezing it gently as he brought it to his lips.

 

“My roommate’s supposed to be out all night,” Chanyeol whispered, lips brushing his knuckles, “Wanna spend the night?” It took less than a minute for Baekhyun to respond with a nod, rubbing his head into Chanyeol’s chest.

 

Chanyeol chuckled beneath him causing Baekhyun to sit up and pucker his lips in a fake pout that had Chanyeol cooing.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile when Chanyeol pressed their lips together in a tender kiss that was rudely interrupted by a slam of a door. The two shot apart as another person paced into the room, bleached hair with dark roots catching Baekhyun’s eye as he stormed past the couple and into one of the bedrooms.

 

Chanyeol sighed before lightly pushing Baekhyun to the side, apologizing as he stood up and entered his roommate’s room saying he would only be a moment. He sat that numbly, ears perking up as he heard the faint conversation from the other room.

 

A few minutes later, Chanyeol rushed out of the room, pausing to explain what was happening to his confused boyfriend.

 

“My roommate’s boyfriend cheated on him or something, I’m not really sure but I have to go talk to him,” Chanyeol continued as he threw on a coat. “I’ll be back before you know it.” He came over to place a light kiss on Baekhyun’s hair before roughing it up. “Keep an eye on Sehun for me, okay?”

 

Baekhyun could only nod as Chanyeol flew out the door without another word. Silence casting it’s spell on the apartment. It was eerie and too much for Baekhyun, leaving him to quietly creep towards Chanyeol's roommate-- Sehun’s door.

 

He peaked his head through the door to see Sehun stretched out on a twin bed with his eyes closed, almost like he was sleeping. Baekhyun didn’t think this Sehun guy looked like he had just gotten cheated on, his stoic expression hiding everything.

 

“You’re Chanyeol’s boyfriend, right?” Baekhyun jumped back from the door, surprise written across his face. When he didn’t respond right away Sehun sat up and looked him over.

 

“Y-Yeah,” He finally responded nervously.

 

“I figured, I assume Chanyeol left?” Baekhyun nodded as Sehun shook his head. “I told that doofus not to,” Sehun sighed before meeting Baekhyun’s confused look.

 

“My boyfriend has been cheating on me for a while now, but I only just caught him in the act today,” He smiled bitterly. “Ironic how I was just beginning to think I was paranoid and maybe Luhan was just being extra friendly, but no, I was right all along.”

 

Without realizing it, Baekhyun had slowly crept closer to Sehun until he was seated on the corner of his mattress. He sent a pitying look to Sehun, watching as his boyfriend’s roommate pulled his head out of his hands and met Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

“Have you ever been cheated on?” Sehun asked.

 

“...Yeah,” Baekhyun began, back in high school his crush had cheated on him, it had hurt but he’d easily gotten over it. He stopped when he saw a glint in Sehun’s eyes, a mix between pain and anger.

 

He gulped when Sehun’s hand landed on the mattress next to his, their fingers brushing. “Then you know what I’m going through,” Sehun had crept closer, and for some reason Baekhyun let him.

 

“You know what it’s like to get hurt like this…” Baekhyun’s back hit the mattress as Sehun climbed on top, straddling his hips. He watched with half-lidded eyes as Sehun’s face neared his.

 

“...You know how to help,” Sehun’s voice turned into a whisper as their noses brushed together, lips a breath apart. Baekhyun knew where this was going, and even though he was in a relationship with Chanyeol, he let Sehun kiss him, even tilting his head to the side to give Sehun better access.

 

Maybe the reason he was letting this happen was because deep down, Baekhyun knew. He knew he didn’t really love Chanyeol the way Chanyeol loved him, and this, this kiss between him and Sehun was something that had much more feeling to it then when he kissed Chanyeol.

 

Kissing Chanyeol was like hugging your best friend, it just felt right and comforting. It was like kissing your pet, he realized. He loved Chanyeol, but it was like a close friend, it wasn’t the kind of love you kissed and moaned over.

 

Kissing Sehun though, this was something entirely different. His touch ignited sparks of electricity, even though he had only just met Sehun, Baekhyun knew this was what it was supposed to feel like.

 

There was a thrill to kissing Sehun since Chanyeol could come back at any moment and find them, but he found himself not wanting to stop. Baekhyun enjoyed the emotions Sehun was pushing into him as he moved their lips together in a slow rhythm to show the pain he was in then suddenly speeding it up to show how angry he was.

 

Nothing like kissing Chanyeol.


As Baekhyun threaded a hand through Sehun’s funky colored hair and moved his lips in time with Sehun’s, he realized maybe this was what love was supposed to feel like.


dont get me wrong, i love a good baekyeol, but look at this sebaek 

Image result for sebaek

god digity i love em