Part 1 of 2

Anything For You

"I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

The said girl stared at her for a moment before saying. "Sorry but I don't like you"

Tzuyu walked away from Sana without sparing another glance at her. Sana stood in the corridor of the school with all the eyes on her.

"That must be embarrassing"

"Why doesn't she just give up?"

"I know right! It's like the thousandth time she confessed"

The students whispered among themselves. On the other corner of the corridor stood two other students who also had witnessed the scene earlier.

Chaeyoung sighed. "Why does your friend keep on confessing to her when she knows she'll get rejected?" She asked Mina.

"Why does your friend keep being so stubborn? Why can't she just give her a single chance?" Mina said folding her arms looking at Chaeyoung in a stern expression.

This was the usual conversations between the two which always ends up in a quarrel. And seems like it was going to be the same today but thankfully, before Chaeyoung could counter back the school bell rang signalling that their classes were about to start.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Momo we got to stop Sana from confessing again. Tzuyu is never going to acknowledge her feelings" Mina said.

"Yes! Honestly why does she even go after that arrogant girl when she has all those admirers" Momo said angrily taking a bite out of her chicken.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Sana came running towards their table. "I have the greatest plan to make Tzuyu mine"

"If it is her, I'm totally okay with that. Maybe she'll lose that arrogancy she has" Momo said.

"Momo!" Mina said slapping Momo's shoulder who muttered a 'what?' in return. "Don't say stupid things like that and Sana what do you have upon your sleeves now?"

"Just wait and see" Sana said smiling devilishly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The school bell rang indicating the end of classes for the day. Students scattered out of their classes in a hurry to get out of the school. But all of them halted on the school ground.

Momo and Mina who were looking for Sana also came out to the school ground wondering why all the students were gathered there.

"IS SHE CRAZY? WHAT IS SHE DOING UP THERE?" Mina shouted one hand holding Momo's elbow while the other hand was raised toward the window of a classroom of the fourth floor where Sana was sitting with her feet dangling outside. The girl was looking surprisingly calm.

"YOU ARE ASKING ME? ASK HER?" Momo yelled back.

"YAAH! SANAA!" Both Japanese girls shouted at the same time.

Sana's eyes found her friend's and she waved at them. "Hey Guys!"

"I would slap her right now if she was in my reach?" Mina grumbled.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Mina didn't know when Chaeyoung had come beside her along with a pokerfaced Tzuyu whose eyes were also on Sana.

Sana giggled and then shouted back. "Everyone keeps telling me to give up on Tzuyu. So i'm giving up on her. But I can't live without her so I'm gonna end my life"

Gasps were sound from everywhere around the crowd.

"Stop your crazy friend Mina! Knock some sense into her" Chaeyoung said.

Mina would have yelled back at Chaeyoung if the situation wasn't this serious.

"Sana you're not thinking well just get off of there and we'll talk" Mina tried to convince Sana.

But the girl just shook her head swaying her feet back and forth as if she was on a swing where her feet doesn't reach the ground.

"MINATOZAKI SANA GET YOUR DOWN HERE!" Momo yelled but Sana shook her head again.

"Woah! Woah!" Mina said as Sana started to stand up.

"Well everyone it was good journey. Thankyou all for being a part of my life. Now excuse me I have to jump" Sana said lifting both of her hands.

"NO SANA DON'T JUMP!" Mina and Momo shouted.

"One" The girl started counting.

"Noo!" Some students yelled.

"Two" Sana continued.

"Yah! Tzuyu do something" Mina said grabbing on to Tzuyu's collar.

"She won't jump" Tzuyu said confidently with a smirk on her lips. "It's all an act to-"

"Three!"

The smirk on Tzuyu's lips disappeared and her eyes widened panicking all of a sudden as she saw Sana closing her eyes.

"STOP! STOOP!!"

She yelled louder than anyone else. "Don't jump Sana. I'll be your girlfriend" She shouted.

"Really?" Sana said.

"Yes now get down here safely"

"You won't break up with me after I go down there will you?"

"Yes I won't now come down"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sana was engulfed in a tight hug by her two bestfriends as soon as she came down.

"Thankyou guys!" Sana whispered to them secretly. "Your acting was really realistic especially you Mina"

Mina and Momo looked at their friend with bewilderment. "What do you mean by realistic?" Mina decided to ask.

"Don't tell me you two didn't know? I told you guys that I had a great plan"

"You didn't tell us this was your stupid plan!" Mina said.

"Plan! This was all a plan?" Momo asked.

"Wait! If all this was your plan, what would you have done if Tzuyu didn't stop you?" Mina asked.

"Yeah I don't know. In the rush of the moment I was really about to jump" Sana answered.

Tzuyu walked towards Sana along with Chaeyoung.

"Here comes my girlfriend" Sana said dreamily as Momo rolled her eyes and Mina folded her arms not believing that Sana would go as far as to jump from the fourth floor just for a girl as arrogant as Tzuyu.

"I may have agreed to be your girlfriend but I have a few conditions" Tzuyu said stopping infront of Sana.

"Anything for you"

~To be Continued~

 

A/N: Supposed to be a one shot but I figured it will be too long so decided to make it two chapters instead.

I should be updating my other stories but I keep getting all these one shot ideas. I should really stop.

Hope you enjoy this story. Bye~