Chapter 1

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Perfect! As if the day couldn´t  get any BETTER…now it has to be a thunderstorm too?”

With slouched shoulders you were standing in front of your company building. This day wasn´t yours! You had an oral examination and recently got your score. You weren´t satisfied at all. It wasn´t a really bad record, but you had set your bar higher than this. You felt depressed and worn out. Maybe this job wasn´t yours at all? You sighed deeply and walked out into the rain. Nothing mattered to you at all… if you´d get soaking wet or not. You felt like you had let down everyone important around you. But what would he say?

45 minutes later you arrived home. When you closed the door, you heard rumbling coming from your kitchen. ! You thought he still would be at work and this was not what you had planned. It wasn´t like you wanted to run away or anything, but your brain wasn´t ready for delivering your bad news. You your heels and were about to leave the apartment, when you heard his deep voice. “Baby? Are you home yet?” Great! No escaping now! Again you sighed deeply, let your bag fall from your shoulders and slowly walked through your hallway.

“Yeah, I´m home!” you said as you entered your open kitchen/ living room. “I thought you had to work till the late evening. What happe….!” You couldn´t end your sentence. Kim Namjoon, your husband was standing in the kitchen, a kitchen towel hanging over his shoulder, his hair falling messy onto his forehead and his black open-necked shirt was covered in flour. He looked as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter