Final

When I see you for the 3rd Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

***

Weekdays are normal days for the musician enthusiast named Wendy Son. Spending almost all of her time inside her music studio,writing and composing songs,sometimes she also accept to mentor other aspiring musician if she have her free time. But what she never know is her life will about to change because of a mysterious stranger.

 

Monday morning, as her usual routine,at exactly 4:00 o'clock she will got up from her bed,fix herself and wear her most comfortable but presentable clothes(usually long sleeves shirts,black jeans and sneakers),applying a little make-up, putting first the strap of her bag on her right shoulder while on the other was her guitar case before rushing out of her room.

She quickly reach the train station without any hassle and since it was still early.Standing at the platform while waiting for the train. He occassionally petted her thigh to reduce her boredom. A minute after,the train arrived,she immediately walk inside the train. There were still enough seat to sit in but she chooses to remain standing for two reason,first she has things on her back so it is much comfortable to stand instead and the second reason is for her to be able to get out of the train easily.

After almost a minute,the train gradually filled of passenger and its almost overcrowd the place. People started to push and hit each other. Until suddenly someone push the girl standing infront of her towards her direction. Because of the strong impact it made Wendy to stumbled backward but she immediately got a hold of the pole beside her so she easily  regain her balance

 

"Hey! Stop pushing!" someone shouted beside her

"Sorry" the guy infront answered

"Ahm..miss?are you alright?" Wendy asked the girl infront of her

The girl nodded. But since it's back facing her,she only see her sideview profile. The girl looks attractive even in her sideview profile,pointed nose,perfect jawline,pale skin. Wendy wondered how her front profile looks like,maybe she's almost a goddess that will mesmerized everyone. She snap of her thought when the train suddenly stop,passengers starting to exit the train including the girl infront of her.

 

"W-wait!" Wendy called out and was about to follow the girl but suddenly been stop when passengers from that station started to filled the train again.

Wendy heave a dissapointed sigh

 

Alas, I haven't even seen her face or even just know her name Wendy thought 

 

 

***The next day.Wendy reached the station as early as usual,but not like before,the train arrived as early as she expected. She immediately step inside but this time,she chooses to sit instead of standing maybe because of too much tiredness from lacking of sleep because of her hectic schedule. Gently placing her guitar case beside her sit,leaning her back against the cold wall before deciding to take a nap.

Until her peaceful sleep were suddenly disrupted when she hears an announcement that they will arrive at the next station in a minute. Wendy blink her eyes many times to clear her vision after that,she try to roam her eyes around,she realize that the train were already crowded but not as crowded as yesterday. She continue roaming her eyes around until it landed on the familiar figure a meter from where she is. The familiar sideview profile,soft and pale skin,pointed nose,perfect jawline and her red and luscious lips. The girl yesterday whose back facing her,who caught her eyes and attention,the girl with most appealing and attractive sideview profile,sitting a meter away from her but unlike yesterday,now, she clearly saw her whole face and OH MY GOD! She's really beauti-NO! She's a goddess! No doubt about that. She snap of her thought again when the girl suddenly stood from her sit and begin to walk out of the train.

 

"W-wait miss!" Wendy called out,briefly taking her guitar on the side before rushing outside to follow the girl. Roaming her eyes around the crowded place to look for the girl but to her dismay the girl was nowhere to be found. Again,Wendy heave a disappointed sigh. But the disapointment was replaced by a gasp and a wide eyes open when she saw that the train were starting to move again.

 

"Ah! Wait! Hey!" She shouted as she chased after the moving train but because of its excesscive speed she didn't make it. She miss the train.

 

Great! Now you miss everything! The girl and even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter