Just me-First Meeting

Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Seoul Academy School 

"Ok class I will announce who got the highest score for the last exam in our class" Mr Yang said their class adviser " as always the most smart in our class Sandara sshii congratulations " their adviser said and the whole class room give their round of applause for her.. 

"Dara yah we need to celebrate that you got the highest score .." CL said "Thats right we need to celebrate that what do you want to do go to noraebang or shopping " Park Bom added

"Yah you two stop spending your allowance like that i know that you two are rich people but you know my current situation my family are poor so I need to go to my partime job.." Dara said  " Dara yah you need to enjoy your high school life.."Park Bom."But I need to go to the coffee shop Im the one who incharge right now our manager she will be mad at me if dont come today so Im sorry girls" Dara answered " Well if you cant come today then maybe on weekend is that ok with you dont worry for the bill i will ask my dad for that okie "CL said Dara just nod at them both of her friend had a high five " ok deal"

At YG Seoul Academy - Kwon Jiyong has a lot of love letter in his locker ,  all comes from his fan club although the school is exclusive for boys a lot of girls that has a connection they can come anytime but he never thought that he wil received a letter daily .. 

"Jiyong lets go your father texted me and he said that he will wait for you at your house" Youngbae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter