The Woman in Black and the Lady in White

Shape of You

"Bourbon on the rocks." a girl with Silver hair flipped her hands to notify the bartender, she was wearing a black tux, black jeans, and a White polo at the top, she wore a makeup that gave her a look like she can squish you anytime, but in reality, she's someone who will help you no matter what. She turned her head to the dance floor, a woman with brown locks caught her attention, she was there alone, in caution, This silver haired woman furrowed her eyebrows as two men in a hoodie approached the woman who's clad in a white dress, her tights were covered, thank God, but that doesn't fail to allure this Silver haired woman. 

"Hey, don't you dare touch me." The woman growled as the two disgusting looking men slapped her , That's it, the silver haired Woman can't take it anymore, she threw her seat and ran to the woman as she landed a punch to the guts of the hooded guy.

"You !" He cried, he covered his face as he hissed at the Woman who punched her, he was professional enough not to harm the women longer, The silver haired Woman gave off a sigh as the two un-gentle likely men left, The Fatal looking woman took out her handkerchief and gave it to the slightly terrified girl, though what this woman did was took the latter's hand.

"Does it hurt?" She asked, The silver haired chuckled as she nodded, she smiled at her reassuring her that everything's fine.

"Thank you…" The Goddess like lady mumbled, but loud enough for The silver haired woman to hear.

"They deserved it." Her voice was cold and heavy, but it was comforting and relaxing, that’s what the other thought, she could hear this voice everyday.

"I'm Kim Yongsun." Yongsun warmly smiled, making the other blush, though she managed to hide her grins on how cute this lady is in front of her.

"Byul Yi, Moon Byul Yi, nice to meet you, Kim Yongsun." They shook hands, both of smiled, Yongsun offered her hands.

"Wanna dance?" Before a wink, Byul had to blink to tell her she's not dreaming, Byul chuckled, trying to pull away but still teasingly held her hand.

"I don't dance…" But it was too late, she was dragged to the dance floor, Byul's mouth in agape, Yongsun turned around and took the shot glasses from the roaming waiter, offering one to Byul while her legs danced at the beat of the music, handing Byul the shot glass who was holding the pole above the table, feeling uncomfortable, it was unbelievable, her "Unbreakable" look was getting destroyed by this y woman in front of her that was making her do something she doesn't like.

"Come here!" Her hand slid off from the pole and now she's in an awkward stand, she danced actually, but only to hip hop, but this was too awkward for her, until Yongsun started hanging her arms around Byul's neck and swaying her hips.

'!' Byul cried internally.

"Just slide your hands on my hips, and then we dance." Byul just nodded, Yongsun chukled at the sight, she wasn't scary, she was indeed cute.

Byul was getting the hang of it, she just caresses the hips of the other while swaying, their eyes were locked during the whole dance, if that's what you call dancing, then yes.

Byul really thought that Yongsun was y as hell, she looks like an Angel, hence, she was wearing a white dress, she even asked herself if God was tempting her, because if this was really an angel, she's already sinning. She shifted her gaze to the Goddess' lips, wishing to brush hers to that soft delicious pink lump of meat, then returning her gaze back to her eyes, exploring her looks, she's really pretty, she doesn't look like she's wearing a lot of make up at all, which was a fact.

For Yongsun, this Woman looked hot, real hot. She followed Byul's tongue when the other her lips, it was unnoticed by Byul so its alright, never failed to redden her ears every time she looks at those beautiful eyes, her eyes were like the moon, it was dark yet so bright. She was chubby, not fat but her face was like a hamster's, she has strong nose muscles which is adorable whenever she smiles or laugh, she could pounce on this woman at any moment.

"Wanna get out of here?" Yongsun snapped back to reality, she didn't heard it wrong, didn't she?

"What?" She asked.

"Wanna get out of here? It's noisy." Byul whispered to her ear after chuckling, her breath traced down the nape of Yongsun's neck, making Yongsun flinch and hot all over. Yongsun nodded, smiling at the other.

"Come on!" Byul excitedly dragged Yongsun out, gripping on her hands gently, raising her hands outside, calling a cab. Yongsun just followed Byul as the two of them laughed.

"After you, ma'am." Byul acted gentle manly and opened the door for Yongsun, she rode Byul's trip and acted like a damsel.

"Why thank you, my prince." She said with an accent. 

"*insert street name and address*" Byul then closed the door of the cab. 

Both of them sat inside the cab and giggled, their hands touched, both of them looked at each other, closing their gaps a bit more, their lips crashed and fought in dominance, their hands exploring the other's, shoulders, thighs, hips, stomach, the Driver didn't mind as if this occurs every single day, he just focused on driving and gave the other two some privacy.

"I think I fell for you, Moon Byul Yi." Yongsun mumbled between smooches, she let Byul dominate her, she doesn't mind at all, the latter nibbled on her lips, Byul smiled between kisses.

"Its Byul, same here." Inserting her tongue, on the older's bottom lip while the older gently tugs on the younger's top lip.

"Then call me Yongsun from now on." Yongsun traveled her hands on Byul's stomach, tracing her abs, removing her blazer, her coat was already removed, what's left now is her white polo, but Byul stopped her, showing her a disappointed look.

"Yongsun." Byul  pinned her on the cab door, Yongsun was prepared to be pounced at, Byul supported Yongsun's weight by placing her other hand on the older's back, Yongsun though that this was it, but no, the older opened the cab, Yongsun didn't noticed they arrived at their destination.

"Thank you, sir." Byul gave the exact amount of money to the cab driver, she then smirked at Yongsun, who was red as a tomato, embarrassed by her actions, she slapped Byul's shoulders as they went out.

"You should've seen your face." Byul announced sarcastically between chuckles, Yongsun pouted, though she flinched when Byul placed her arms around Yongsun's waists. She turned her head to Byul who was looking at her sincerely while smiling, it was mixed with love and lust, same with Yongsun, their lips clashed, Yongsun caressing Byul's face while at it, trailing her fingers on Byul's jaw line, their kiss didn’t break till they reached Byul's apartment, it was spacious but they didn't care even if they bumped unto things, but Byul knows she has to tidy those things up later.

"Have I told you that you look like a Goddess?" Byul released from the kiss, brushing her nose on Yongsun's, both of them grinned as their tongue initiated another tug of war, Byul was currently pinning her on the wall, slowly removing her top, the wall supporting her back, Yongsun was removing Byul's belt, gently pulling down her 'who knows how expensive it is' pants.

Byul carried Yongsun to the master's bedroom without pulling out the kiss, Yongsun's tights were hanging on Byul's hips, she wasn't heavy at all, Byul reminded herself to tell Yongsun later to eat more.

"Are you okay with this?" Byul asked to be sure, She was on top of Yongsun, Yongsun was comfortably lying on Byul's soft bed, she looked at Byul and smiled before nodding.

"I- I wanna ask you this first then…" Byul stuttered, Yongsun found it really cute, but of course she would think twice to push Byul if this pretty woman on top of her confesses that she's a man.

"What is it?" I muttered, still locking my gaze with hers.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

Yongsun's eyes widened, she chuckled, Byul looked adorable right now, she even stuttered earlier.

"You didn't have to ask! I'm yours already!" Yongsun proudly announced, grinning up to her ears.

Byul smiled, she looked so happy, she now crashed her lips on Yongsun which the older accepted warmly, replying with sweet kisses.

The night was magnificent for them, they explored each other's warmth freely, without any care, it was their own place, their own world. They knew each other's personality by just their actions, how to asks each other if they hurt the latter, when they chuckle after rounds.

Morning came, Yongsun woke up, trying to find the warmth beside her, though it wasn't there, Byul wasn't there, she was , covered with thick sheets, smell of western breakfast explored her nose, she looked up and saw food prepared for her, and a note. Yongsun took it and smiled after seeing the signature.

Hey babe, I'm sorry I left you so early this morning! I forgot I have work, but I made you breakfast, here's  my number *insert number* , call me, ill be back by afternoon, I left a spare key beside your folded clothes, what's Mine is yours.
-Byul

Yongsun grinned, smirking and giggling on her own, she landed on the bed, she then imagined the stuff happened last night, making her cover her face while her blood rushes up to her face, She then realized something, that she's a ert.

And she's in love with the shape of Byul.

 

FIN