Best moment (CHASANG)

How Can I Smile Again?

3 days passed by, all of them are resting at the dorm before they start to work again the next month. Again, today it is only Hyuk and Hakyeon in the dorm while the others went home.Hyuk has a plan to do with Hakyeon.No one knows about his plan except him and Hakyeon.They planned to cook spaghetti carbonara.Hyuk asks for Hakyeon’s help since he’s afraid if the others will since he only knows how to cook ramyeon.They going out to buy all the ingredients needed.When all the ingredients are bought, they start to cook.

“Let me see the recipe.”Hakyeon scrolls down the websites in his phone to see the recipe.

“Hyung, are you sure that we can cook this?”Hyuk asks without confident.

“I think we can.We will never know if we don’t try.”Hakyeon says confidently.

“Okay.”Hyuk just nods to Hakyeon’s words.

“Okay,first,boil the salted water in a large pot,then,cook the spaghetti until it's firm.”Hakyeon reads the recipe.

Hyuk follows the order and take a large pot, then put it on the stove.He takes a bottle of water and pours it into the pot.He puts a spoonful of salt into the water and turns on the stove.They wait until the water boiling.When the water boiling, Hyuk puts the spaghetti into the pot.

“Now, what?”Hyuk asks Hakyeon who is still reading the recipe.

“Hmm, cook chopped pancetta until slightly crisp in a frying pan and remove it onto the kitchen roll.Reserve 2 tablespoon dripping, add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and heat in te same frying pan.Add chopped onion and cook over medium heat until the onion is translucent.Then, add minced garlic and cook one minute more.”Hakyeon reads the recipe and puts down the phone onto the dining table.

He chops the pancetta and onion.After that, he minced the garlic.Hyuk does his job like what Hakyeon said to him. After step by step, finally, they have cook the spaghetti carbonara.They serve the spaghetti onto two plates nicely.They bring it to the dining table.Hakyeon takes his phone from the table and takes a picture of the spaghetti carbonara.Then,he sends the picture into ‘Vixx Chat Room’.

...................................................................

Hakyeon:Hey,guys.Hyuk and I cook spaghetti carbonara today.

A minute after the message sent,

Jaehwan: Wow, it looks delicious but I believe that you didn’t cook it.

Wonshik:I know right.I think it is impossible for you to cook it together with Hyuk.

Taekwoon: Hey, did you burn the kitchen?

Hongbin: Do not worry, Taekwoon-hyung.They didn’t cook it.

Hyuk:That is why I don’t want to tell you guys that Hakyeon-hyung and I cook it.

Hakyeon:Can you guys at least trust us that we cook it?Do you know how much we put our effort to cook?

Hongbin:Fine,fine.I trust you,hyung.Can you save it for me later?

Hyuk:In your dream,hyung.

Taekwoon: Hyuk-ah,watch your words.

Hakyeon:What?It’s true.

Hyuk:See?Hakyeon is on my side.

Hongbin:I’m give up.

Wonshik:Well,enjoy your food.

...................................................................

“Just ignore what they saying.”Hakyeon turns off his phone and begins to eat.

“Hyung, can I ask you something?”Hyuk tries to begin a new topic.

“What is it?”Hakyeon continues to chew his food.

“What if we hurt you again?Are you going to forgive us again?”Hyuk swings the mood.

Hakyeon stops chewing and thinking of Hyuk’s question.

“Hyung?”

“I-I’m not sure,Hyuk-ah.”Hakyeon unsure with his answers.

“Will you leave us again?”Hyuk asks again.

“Hyuk, what if you in my situation, what will you choose?”Hakyeon asks Hyuk.

“I can’t forgive someone who hurt me twice.”Hyuk answers.

“Hyuk,some people can forgive it but some people can’t accept it.It is because everyone has the different heart.For example, this girl is so beautiful and loved by many men but this handsome man doesn’t love her.He loves a girl which is not too beautiful on the outside but kind.Why doesn't this man have the same feeling like the other men?It is because everyone was born with a different heart.Same like us.You said that you won’t forgive the person that hurt you twice.Different with me.I can still forgive that person but,I will never meet him again.”Hakyeon explains.

“That means is you can still forgive us but you will never meet us again?”Hyuk asks while looking at Hakyeon who looks serious.

“Yes.It is because if I continue to stay, I afraid that I will get hurt again.Twice is enough for me.Maybe I won’t be able to forget you but at least, I will never get hurt again by you.”Hakyeon explains it clearly.

“Hyung,this is for you.”Hyuk gives Hakyeon a necklace with the half part.

“What is this?”Hakyeon takes it and looks at the necklace.

“This is another promise from me.I have the same necklace too.It was originally a circle written ‘Always Together’.Mine is ‘Always’ and yours is ‘Together’.The deal is I have to always keep the key of the lock pad until I die and you, you must be together with us as a family until we died.”Hyuk explains.

Hakyeon smiles and wears the necklace.

“I agree with this.”

............................................................................

Well,short one.I have no idea to write this chapter.