Final

Stay with Me

Do not crave anyone who will fix me. Just someone who will hold my hand while I fix myself...


 

She sat at the corner of the room. Pressing her chest against her knees, she wrapped her body with her arms. Her fragile body was shivering hard. She was scared... nope. She was terrified. Terrified of...

 

THUMP!

 

Thunders struck on the surface of the Earth loudly. She screamed to the top of her lungs. Her hands cupped her ears instantaneously. She hid her face deep in her embrace. Her body muscles tensed, her body itself was shivering harder. Tears formed at the edge of her eyes were striking down to her sunken cheeks and to her chin.

 

A flash of image played in her mind. She saw a man with a wide smile pasted on his face. The smile which she had known well. She cried. I miss him. I miss his concerned eyes. I miss his plump lips. I miss his warm hugs. I miss his comforting voice. I miss all of him.

 

The image had gone, being replaced by a flashback. A dark one. The one which she forced herself to forget. The one which turned her life miserable. The one which had sent her precious one into jaws of Death.

 

She started to cry uncontrollably. Her shoulders shook violently. Her breathes were short and shallow. The room turned darker. The lamp; the only source of light in the room flickered several times before it lighted off. The grey clouds poured the rain more vigorous, as it reflected her troubled feeling.
 

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I'm sorry..."

 

The rain kept pouring as the door clicked. Her breathe hitched, her body stiffened. She tightened her arms surrounded her, her face hidden deep between her limbs as she waited for someone to come nearer and hurt her.

 

I deserve it. If pains could pay my sin, I will myself to get hurts.

 

She could see the presence of a man looming above her. She could feel the heat radiated from him. She shut her eyes tightly, getting ready to get hurt. Just then, a warm hand caressed her cheek. She flinched. The touch. It seemed... familiar.

 

Slowly, she opened her eyes and met a pair of dark brown orbs. The owner of the orbs smiled and reached her head with his other hand. He patted her messy hair.

 

"I'm here, Hana. Don't worry."

 

Her sight became blurry. The sculptured face faded into a shaded brown as she jumped into his embrace and burst in tears. "J-just n-now..."

 

"Shh... It’s okay, Hana. It's okay," he coaxed her. His flower-blossom-like scent was similar to Jimin's; it was soothing. Hana relaxed under his comforting arms. About ten minutes later, she took herself off from him and faced down the floor.

 

"I'm sorry I have become a nuisance again," Hana murmured, feeling embarrassed. She tightened her grip on her peach dress to hold her anxiousness. Will he leave me soon?

 

"Stop apologizing. You are not a nuisance."

 

"But I have always been a ..." Hana could not finish her words as a slender finger was on , stopping her from doing so.

 

"Hana, I had vowed to myself and to him to take care of you myself. I don't care if it is a burden or not. I'm willing myself to do it." Hana kept silent. Upon watching her reaction, the man sighed and stood up. She was startled upon the sudden movement. He mouthed her sorry before he straightened himself and lifted his right hand up, same level to his shoulder.

 

"I, Kim Taehyung vow to myself, to Jung Hana and to Park Jimin to take care of Jung Hana. I do promise to watch over her wellbeing starting from three months ago until my last breathe. And I do promise to help her coping her trauma together," Taehyung recited his vow while struggled himself to remain his position.

 

Hana flinched when Taehyung caressed her cheek. "Don't you worry, Hana. I'm sure you can overcome your trauma. You don't suffer a panic attack during rain just now. You have improved, Hana."

 

For the first time in three months, Hana felt her muscles on her face stretched into smile. She felt blessed that there was still a person who could look at her as same as her Jimin. Although it might not similar, but she did not care. She just cared about the affection given by Taehyung.


Jimin-ah.
It seems that I have found your substitute. Although he may not as fluffy as you are, although he may not as perfect as you are, but he adores me as much as you did.

Since he did promise to you, I want to make a promise to you too. I promise that I will give my best to make him happy by keep moving on and become better.

Thanks for everything, Jimin. I love you.

 



 

And... 804 words? Wow! I didn't expect this much words. I thought this drabble may contain 500+ words but I rewrite again and again and make it 800+. I guess I was carried away just now... (^^")

Anyway, thanks for reading / subscribing / commenting.

 

Edit : Yes, I have editted this story after being proofread by makeupyourmind but just for first 4 paragraphs (if you include THUMP! as a paragraph ^^"). The rest of my story still not be checked by the reader but well... I need to learn it myself right? So don't feel weird/strange whenever I update this story okay? I will edit from time to time with or without guidance... Thank you ^^