Super Junior Funny Story .

Super Junior - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior funny facts:

HEECHUL:
One fan gave Heechul a cat so when Kibum saw it, he named it HEEBUM. When Hangeng heard it, he ask how come his name wasn’t included? So they added his surname,it became HAN HEEBUM. In the end,a member of TRAX wanted his name inside too,so they added a J inside. It finally became HAN J HEEBUM. They said that it′s name sounds like a JAPANESE CAT!

KIBUM:
He always say that being a singer is God’s will. This is because when Kibum was living in America, he went to church every week. And on one of the week after service, he and his group of friends went to eat spicy ricecake. Unfortunately on the way there he lost his way. And that′s when he met one of the SM person that asked him to join.

KANGIN:
Kangin had a unforgettable experience once in school. One summer,he sat in front of the fan. He started opening his mouth and making the ARH sound…so he said he finds it interesting and funny. So he started playing. Suddenly,a fly flew in his mouth. He said it was so accurate that it was stuck in his throat. He had a hard time spitting it out. He never dares to try this again.

KYUHYUN:
Because of the limited space they have in the hostel and he was the last to join Super Junior, he didn’t have a bed,I think he sleeps on the floor (like those you sees in drama) So once they went to KTR, he told the fans and within that 2 hours, the fans sent in messages saying that they want to buy him a bed so he can sleep comfortably, this made the manager shock. So they went to buy a bed the next day. Feeling proud of having a bed finally, he took pics of the bed and posted on the net!

RYEOWOOK:
There was once when Ryeowook and Sungmin went to Kangin’s radio show. Everyone was chatting happily expect for him. Sungmin felt it immediately and asked him WHY ARE U SO QUIET? HAVE U DONE SOMETHING WRONG? He replied sadly that he thought today’s live was open to viewers so he styled his hair, dressed and wore makeup but unfortunately they are not going to open to allow viewers to see. When everyone heard it, they lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter