Acceptance

My Muse

[Jennie's POV] 

Its the usual saturday morning, where I'm just lying in my bed, listening to my kpop shuffle playlist, whilst watching the sky from my bedroom window. 

"Jennie...here you got a letter from some Pledis company", as Min throwa the letter beside my feet, whilst brushing her teeth. I've been living with Min since I moved to Korea , as I was originally born in London, but fully korean. 
"Did you just say...Pledis?!" I repeated, shocked from the company name Min just said. Just then, Min realised what she had said, finished brushing her teeth and leaped onto my bed as we both screamed out of excitement. 

This was the moment I've been waiting for...I came to Korea, to learn more about Photography and got a few part time jobs here and there, but never got accepted for companies such as being a fashion photographer. The opportunity came to me, when I saw Pledis Entertainment needing a private photographer. I carefully opened the envelope, took out the letter, and read the letter quietly. 
"Aishh seriously, hurry up and tell me!", as she coudn't wait patiently anymore. I looked at her with my two eyes wide open. 
"KYAAAAA~" I screamed. "KYAAAA~" Min screamed along. 
"So you passed?!" Min asked. I nodded as I continued screaming out of happiness. 
"YASS! I knew you'd make it! Woooohooo~" as Min and I jumped up on my bed. 
I am now hired as Pledis Entertainment private photographer. ...And I start in 3 days time.

Meanwhile...
[Seventeen POV] 

Hoshi: "Looks like our private photographer has been chosen", wiping the board, preparing to plan out another choreography.
The8: "Is it a girl or boy?", whilst pouring out the snacks into a bowl. Everyone shrugged their shoulders, not knowing who it is yet. 
S.coups: "Oh yeah~We will have a professional photographer with us now, everywhere we go as we prepare for our concert tour."
Mingyu: "This is gonna be soo cool, with the photographer and vlogs that we will upload for our carats, during our tour."
Woozi: "When does the photographer start working again?" as he munches down snacks and biscuits. 
Dino: "Oh in 3 days time from what I heard"
Seventeen got excited by the thought of having a private photographer and the tour they are preparing for. 

[Jennie's POV] The day continued...and grew into the late night. 

Min and I celebrated my passing for this wonderful job I got accepted for Pledis Entertainment. *soju drinks clinking noises* 

"Cheers! Konbae!" we both said as we drank it in one shot. 
"Today is the start of our career as we both work full time. You got accepted in a company, filming and editing videos. And today is the day I finally graduate from part time jobs" I said as I slowly start to feel dizzy. 
"Hehe, of course! We give our best and never give up", Min says with her head laying on the table. 

We both continued to drink and eat samgyupsal (meat), not caring how much we have to pay for it. Then, a couple of boys, about 7 boys came in and sat beside our table. Man, they all looked good, but one was especially good looking. 

(Preview) What happened last night? How did we get back to our apartment?