1 Coincidence

Flight Log : Arrival

Coincidence
-chapter one-

What a cozy sunset sighting when you're in the airplane? It's over, my trip to Incheon to have some peace from the busy Korea has over. I will come back to Seoul in hours now. Seat belt tightened and sad tracks on my phone has . I always coax myself like this after a break up. It's okay to feel the pain because it's normal to me. After 2 months of dating with him, things ended pretty quick saying that I'm a boring girl. Clearly no one wants to date a quiet girl like me. It's not like I don't fancy talking but I like it better when my mouth keep shut. I always didn't have energy to talk, especially when I just came back from work.

The plane started to packed with the people that are going to the same destination. Seoul. I was looking out at the window since I'm sitting next to it. The sunset colour was really breath taking. That's why I didn't realized a hand was holding mine swiftly. I ly when I felt the slight pressure on my skin. When I looked at him, he's panting and beads of sweats appeared on his forehead. Short and loud breath slippily went off his baby pink lips. His hair was the most attracting, a white platinum blond cropped style.

"Help. me." He said once I thought that he recovered some energy. I looked around when I thought that he's may be running from someone. "That is my... mom. You know... what.... she loathe?" I didn't waste a second to shook my head. We just met, how can I know your mother? Even the thought of you didn't have a single clue in my brain. "Kids snogging." I swear I saw his cheeks started to flaming red. His hand swiftly took a towel to cover his hair and he grabbed my face, pulling me closer to him.

No, this is so wrong. But how his kiss feels right?

"Look for him at the back." The old voice of his mother said when she saw us kissing. She just saw me since he is hiding his face and hair with the towel. "Ew, gross." Did I just heard she said that? She's with two buff guys in tux and I don't want to question more. Our lips were just pressed together. He pulled back and sneaked to his mother's direction. He breathed out a relief when he was sure that she doesn't know that it's him. "T-That's my first." I said, breaking the awkward silence.

He touched his left cheek with his palm, maybe feeling the hotness. "I never kiss anyone before. That's why she thought that it wasn't me. I'm no good to strangers too and that's another reason why she doesn't know me." I sat there awkwardly. "Thanks." He thanked before stood up and leave the seat next to me. I let out a groan as how I'm going to tell anyone that my first kiss was with a blonde stranger on a plane? Well, it's no one I'm going to tell anyway.

When we arrive, Seoul has always been the same. Busy, noisy and packed. I called my cousin, Mark Tuan, who exclaimed that his friend have a room to rent and specially it's on the top of my favourite cafe, Wang's Cafe. Since I was small, Wang's Cafe had been my favourite pastry shop and Mark eventually had made friend's with the owner's son. I just came there for food and most delicious, sweet sausage bun.

My favourite time spending there is when I was with my father. Now he's been busy with air force military job and I just hope that he doesn't forget us. "Sooyeon!" I spun backwards, to the source of the voice. It was Mark and he waved the phone saying that it's no use to pick up my call. I just flashed a smile and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, like a gang kid shamelessly walking around our hometown back in 10 years ago.

Little did he notice, I'm starting to get shy with his touch. "Awe, you looked lost ma lady. What happened?" Mark said with Incheon slang that I totally hate it when comunicating with them. I just shook my head and jumped into the car when he acted like a gentelman and opened the door. 

"So, how was your holiday in Incheon?" He asked when he started driving towards Wang's Cafe. I just nodded while looking outside of the window at the street of Seoul. Always chaos and busy with peoples and now, even foreigners. "It was good. Mind relaxing." I answered half heartedly and Mark know that once I went to Incheon, that's because my heart hurts. I don't know why but the atmosphere of the Incheon always calm me.

We walked pass the street that somehow I recognize it. I think we are near with Wang's Cafe. He stopped infront of a shop and when I look at the signboard, I saw it.

"Wang's Cafe." 

I said and Mark saw on how much I miss spending time here. I quickly get out of the car and when I barged in, no one was there. "Where is everyone?" Mark shook his head when he's in my front. He took my hand and lead me to the space that hidden behind the wall. "Mark?" I questioned but he didn't answered. I saw a stair that leads at the first floor of Wang's Cafe. 

We climbed up and leads us to a door. Mark didn't think twice to open it and it revealed to a cozy small living room. "Ahoy, Mark." There's three people at the living room. All of them was in their uniform and looked like they were having some break from the morning shifts. "Meet my cousin, Sung Sooyeon." Mark introduced me and I shaked hand with a girl that approached Mark first. Nametag wrote, Haebin. "Hi, Sooyeon. I'm Seo Haebin. Should I call you 'unnie' (elder sister)?" Before I could answer it, Mark nodded and crossed his arm.

"Freshly graduated, 19 years old." Then, a guy with a black undyed hair stood up. "She have to call me oppa then. I'm Park Jinyoung. Nice to meet you." He slightly smirk before tapping my shoulder twice and walked out of the room.  Mark thrown himself on the couch next to a cold faced person. It created somehow a perfect blend on their head. I don't know what had gotten Mark with his bright red dyed and that cold guy with his auburn dye. 

"PARK JINYOUNG! IF YOU GET HOME AFTER 7, I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE JUNYEOL COULD!" A loud voice roar that came from the back and somehow looked like a hidden kitchen behind the wall. I can tell since the smell of roasted meat with the sound of splashy juice tapped on mt eardrums. "Meet Jackson at the back." Mark said while sneakily steal the cold faced guy's snack. Haebin also joined the two.

"Oh, not to forget, he's Park Junyeol. That badass kid's elder brother." Haebin introduced on behalf of him and I saw that Mark already closed his earbuds. 

"DON'T YOU HAVE MOUTH?!"
"WHY DID YOU BOTHER?!"
"DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO COLD?!"

I just ignored their blabbering and went to the kitchen to see the cooker. I saw him from the back. He have a broad shoulder, buff torso and not to mention, he's looking something in his chef uniform. His hair dyed platinum blonde, remind me of my first kiss. "Hi. I'm Sung Sooyeon. Mark's cousin." I said but he didn't even bother to turn around. "I rent your place to stay since I am on my break before college. I hope you can teach me a thing or two in culinary." I further my bable but he still didn't turn back.

Suddenly, he spun and dropped his cooked steak on the plate. The burning hot pan was carefully thrown into the sink and when our eyes met, both of us dead in silence. We remained there as he leaned on the counter and looking straight into my eyes with shock and confused expression. Meanwhile, I didn't know what to do. "You, the plane girl." 

"You, the blonde runaway." We ended up pointing at each other.