One

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy it

 

Such a good weather for today,according to Taekwoon as he walked on the edge of the road leading to playground.With hands in the pockets of his pants,he headed to an empty bench under a shady tree while humming to his favourite song , Wild Flower from Park Hyo Shin which also his favourite singer.

He look around and the playground looks quite free as today is a public day.Most of people was still working at this time.There are not so many people on the playground like it's alway did when weekends.

Taekwoon somehow felt grateful that his evening classes was cancelled so that he can spent his leisure time alone at the park.He prefer to be alone despite on being with his friends.As he was observing his surrounding,his keen eyes caught a glimpse of someone sitting under the tree.There is a book on his lap and his eyes were focused on the book.Not forgetting the earphone that attached to his ears.

Taekwoon watching him silently.Do not miss a single thing done by the tan boy.He look so into his book as Taekwoon can see how serious his expression is.Taekwoon wonder what book did he read that make him make that face.He chuckle softly as he thought about that even thought he find that there is nothing funny.

The longer he looked at the boy he was more interested in him.Without him realizing,it's already an hour he sat there just looking at the boy.Thanks to his phone that was ringing on time which alerting him to the world of reality.He took out his phone.

It was a call from his mum.

With a heavy heart,he picked up the call.

"Hello,mum." His eyes fix on the ground while one of his leg stomping which look him like a child.

"...."

"Ne,I'll be home soon." He sigh after he hang up the call.When he lift his head to check on the boy his eyes meet nothing but tree.The boy was no longer there.He left a heavy sigh. Perhaps he was gone when he was answering his phone calls.
With a heavy heart, Taekwoon held his bag to his shoulder and fled away from the park. He headed toward his car in the parking lot which is not far from the park. Taekwoon got into his car and drove away from the place.

 

 


Almost before the evening but it seemed the tan boy was walking toward the restaurant which is also his workplace.Hakyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter