final.

with you; better.

"hey, can u help me with the trash? i have to go now,"

 

ughhh---- me, again? i heaved a sigh.

 

With a forced smile, i nodded. "ah, sure. leave it there. i'll do it once i finish this," i did not even bother to glance at her.

 

It was tiring enough that i had to clean the ceiling of the store. Right after that, i was tasked with sweeping the floor and now what? I had to pick up all the rubbish and throw it at the garbage house that was place at the end of street, alone? In this hour? 

 

They are so mean. I quickly wiped away the tears on the corner of my eye. It's alright, it is work after all.

 

I continued sweeping but the tears just would not stop---- so i gave up. I let the tears flowed down in hope it could lessen the sorrow. I did not even know why i was this down.

 

"Hey," a very familiar voice.

 

Eh? I quickly turned around, to the source of the sound--- one of my favourite voices.

 

"You okay, baby?" And just like that, i cried even more. With the broom being abandoned, I immeadiately ran towards him; those welcoming arms. 

 

"When are--," a sob. "--you back?" another sob.

 

"Shh." he gently patted my head as if telling me that everything would be fine. "I just kind of miss you so I decided to come back a month earlier?"

 

"You should have told me!" I glanced up a little, looking into his eyes.

 

"It would not be a surprise then," and he laughed, making me smiled as well. "Yeah, that's my girl. Let me help you finish this. We should grab some ice cream after this." he let go of the hug and took the broom.

 

Though he was tired after the eight hours long bus ride, he did not tell. That just touched my heart and there went the annoying tears again. 

 

"Yah! Why are you crying again? Ayo. Just stand still. This will be quick," 

 

So I just stood there, watching him, with tears still flowing down my cheeks. 

 

Truth to his words, we really did have an ice cream after that. It was kind of difficult to find an ice cream this late but somehow he insisted on looking for one, so yeah.

 

And just like that, he just simply makes everything much, much more better.