Final

Bogoshipda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin always waited for Jungkook.

From the day he married with Jungkook, he always waited for the latter to love him. 

He didn’t care if people said that he’s sick for loving Jungkook, the person that had made tortured his life..

He don’t mind if other people thought that he’s crazy for loving someone that wanted to make him suffered.

To Jin, if living with Jeon Jungkook was heaven for him, then he’s willing to give his life to him, he’s willing to give his love to Jungkook.

He thought he will held those words. He thought he won’t give up to have Jungkook. But, at the end he lose it.

He still remembers that night. If only he didn’t say those words to Jungkook, Jungkook will probably not laying on this hospital bed. Memories flooded Jin’s mind.

It was raining that night. Jin was standing near the window in his bedroom of Taehyung’s house. He threw the glance to the water that hitted the ground. He actually didn’t like raining day because he was scared of thunder. However that raining day was the only was he could feel how near Jungkook to him. Jungkook used to held him close in his embrace whenever its raining and there’s thunder struck that always made Jin shivered and trembling or even crying.

He wants Jungkook but at the same time he wants the memory to fade away. He needs to move on. He even tried to convince himself that there’s no used on loving Jungkook anymore because he only used him as his toys. And Jin was tired to be that toy. But at the same time, he missed Jungkook near him. He wants to see him again but he knew he can’t.

“Jin.” Taehyung calls out, snapping Jin out from his thought. Jin turns around and smiled to Taehyung. “Its time to leave. My dad’s driver already waited for us outside.” Taehyung said. Jin nods. He pulls the curtain of the window before taking his luggage and went out, following Taehyung from behind.

Taehyung open the umbrella and both of them were sharing it. They walks to the car that was parked in front of the house. The driver help them by taking their luggage and put it inside of the boot.

Taehyung let Jin to enter first and Jin smiled to the latter. However, his smile faltered when his eyes stick on someone at the middle of the road. Taehyung that notice the change of expression followed Jin’s gaze.

“J-Jungkook.” Jin stutters out.

Jungkook was standing at the middle of the road,without an umbrella. His body wet. He was staring at Jin with sad eyes. The sight of it made Jin’s heart clenched. Jin wants to run to him and hug him but he can’t do that. He was scared if he did that he couldn’t leave. Yes, he couldn’t lie that he still needs Jungkook. But at the same time he didn’t want to hurt Taehyung. For him now, Taehyung was his first priority.

So, instead of went and met Jungkook, he turns his face away and wanted to enter the car quickly and asked the driver to just left. But, Jungkook’s voice stopping him.

“Jin, please.” Jungkook pleads, his lips trembling.

Jin turns to face him again and then look at Taehyung. The blond only nods his head and let Jin to meet Jungkook. Jin took the umbrella after Taehyung had entered the car.

He walks slowly to Jungkook. He wants to cry because he can’t stand to see Jungkook especially in that way. He’s sure Jungkook was crying. His face mix with the rain and his tears. Looking at Jungkook that way made he wants to jump on the raven haired male and hugged him. He always wanted to hug Jungkook eventho he rarely got the hug from him because he knew Jungkook will never wanted to hug him because he loves him.

“Jin, don’t leave me.” Jungkook pleads.

Jin didn’t know how to react. He had made a decision and he decide to leave. There’s no point to stay if he kept getting hurt.

“I had made a decision-”

“I missed you.” Jungkook cuts off. “Please don’t leave me. I want you. I know I had being so bad to you and I’m really sorry. J-just please don’t go. Stay with me and we can start all over again.” He continues, trying to reach out for Jin’s hand but Jin quickly budge.

“There’s no point Jungkook. I had decide. I will leave.” Jin said, looking away from Jungkook.

“Why?” Jungkook whispers. “TELL ME WHY?” He shouts all of sudden and Jin flinched. He tried to calm down. He didn’t want to cry, not when he wanted to leave Jungkook.

“BECAUSE I LOVE TAEHYUNG AND I WANTED TO LIVE WITH HIM. I DON’T NEED YOU. SO JUST LEAVE ME. FORGET ME.” Jin shouts back. He was glad that his voice didn’t crack.

“No” Jungkook shook his head. He didn’t believe Jin. “You lied to me. You still love me. Tell me its a lie. TELL ME JIN! TELL ME!” Jungkook said from lower tone and suddenly he shouts again.

“Jungkook please. I already told you that I-”

Jin was cut off when suddenly Jungkook pressed his lips on Jin’s. He was shocked. The gripped on the umbrella loosened and it fell on the road, making his whole body drenched.

He felt Jungkook’s lips moving against his meanwhile Jin didn’t move. He wants to kiss back but he didn’t want to hurt Jungkook.

With force, Jin pushed Jungkook away. He stares at Jungkook who was breathing heavily.

“We won’t get any better. This is the end.” Jin said, holding back his tears. “Divorce me Jeon Jungkook.” The words came out from his mouth without he even thinking twice. He could see the shock on Jungkook’s face. But he tries to ignore it, so, he turns around and his eyes met with Taehyung who’s standing outside of the car with another umbrella covered him from rain. That moment he let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter